Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Wales support England 22:52 - Jul 9 with 4387 viewsjack_lord

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57765063

An article to balance our views

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Should Wales support England on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Should Wales support England on 15:36 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

That’s not what the Barnett formula does Dwight.

As you were told the last time you mentioned it.

"you were told"

Jesus.What staggering arrogance.Off the scale.

Nobody should be TOLD anything on here.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should Wales support England on 17:20 - Jul 10 with 876 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should Wales support England on 17:14 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

"you were told"

It is to be expected, my friend. Today Lisa has also assumed another poster and I's stance on Euro 2020 finalists, England's, decision to take the knee before each football match and the wearing of rainbow armbands.

It is best to just take the high ground, act like the adult in the situation and ignore her assumptions whilst carrying on with the rest of your day.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 17:21]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should Wales support England on 17:22 - Jul 10 with 874 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 16:55 - Jul 10 by CountyJim

Not true Alistair Cook is of Welsh parentage his mother is a Jack

She is indeed.

His uncle played cricket for Velindre for many years.
Should Wales support England on 17:27 - Jul 10 with 865 viewsonehunglow

Should Wales support England on 17:20 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is to be expected, my friend. Today Lisa has also assumed another poster and I's stance on Euro 2020 finalists, England's, decision to take the knee before each football match and the wearing of rainbow armbands.

It is best to just take the high ground, act like the adult in the situation and ignore her assumptions whilst carrying on with the rest of your day.

I know not who you are dwiight.You could be prosser.I dont care.I think you post pertinent pots which are never abusive.You shame us all.

I am reading full on racist hate from many but it goes unpunished. It is England and therefore it is ok. That much is clear.

I read today of the ethnic history of celts and the english from resolven. This talk was what Hitler opined as did Verwoed in south Africa. It is naked racist hatred.We know why we wont support England ;it is because we Welsh have an inferiority complex country wide. We qualify for a competition and we crow like no other country. We lose then the hate for England comes out.

Posters are trying to worm out of this reality and Im not having it. Lisa is the most arrogant of posters and it is now off the scale.What she posts is fawned over .Those wo argue with her dismissed as vile,scum ,schooled or owned.

Im getting rrally angry witnessing good people-my family and friends being insulted ;it might be subtle,it might be denied but hatred it is.

When all else fails, the scouser button can be pressed.

Should Wales support England on 17:28 - Jul 10 with 866 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 17:12 - Jul 10 by 73__73

What a load of nonsense. Firstly, would you suggest that welsh fans support beating up women and sh@gging their brothers wife because Ryan Giggs was manager ? Just like most England fans don’t support taking the knee. Yes we know everything is politically correct these days, and I’m supporting England as I live in England and my wife is English and I realise the English are an exceptional race of people who have given the world so much.

The dislike of England stems from jealousy, not just in football, but in general from what the English have achieved thought out the last 1000 years. Truly remarkable, for a relatively small nation.

Lol.

The Welsh fans don’t support Giggs as he was suspended the moment the allegations were made.

The difference with the English team is not what they privately do or think but that they’ve made such a point of stating that’s what they represent every time they play.

Good for them in my view. As I said, they are generally a very likeable group of players and manager.

Supporting them because you live in England is pretty odd. I don’t support Fulham or QPR because I live in the same London Borough.
Should Wales support England on 17:30 - Jul 10 with 859 viewsonehunglow

Should Wales support England on 17:20 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ignore is ne option but Im not having arrant crap being posted and then being praised for its eloquence.

Anyway,most of our players will be supporting England ,including super Matty and Woody

Funny that

Should Wales support England on 17:30 - Jul 10 with 862 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 17:27 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

I know not who you are dwiight.You could be prosser.I dont care.I think you post pertinent pots which are never abusive.You shame us all.

I am reading full on racist hate from many but it goes unpunished. It is England and therefore it is ok. That much is clear.

I read today of the ethnic history of celts and the english from resolven. This talk was what Hitler opined as did Verwoed in south Africa. It is naked racist hatred.We know why we wont support England ;it is because we Welsh have an inferiority complex country wide. We qualify for a competition and we crow like no other country. We lose then the hate for England comes out.

Posters are trying to worm out of this reality and Im not having it. Lisa is the most arrogant of posters and it is now off the scale.What she posts is fawned over .Those wo argue with her dismissed as vile,scum ,schooled or owned.

Im getting rrally angry witnessing good people-my family and friends being insulted ;it might be subtle,it might be denied but hatred it is.

When all else fails, the scouser button can be pressed.

Why don’t you show me where I’ve insulted England?

I’ll wait.

Or have you made it up because you dislike me?

Creepy.
Should Wales support England on 17:38 - Jul 10 with 858 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 17:14 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

"you were told"

Perfectly reasonable to tell someone when they are factually incorrect.
It’s not an opinion. Facts aren’t matters of subjectivity.

So, for example, it’s a fact that you mention me repeatedly in posts for no particular reason.

It’s an opinion that it’s because you are a creep with a massive chip on his shoulder. Do you see the difference?
Login to get fewer ads

Should Wales support England on 17:39 - Jul 10 with 849 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 17:28 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

The Welsh fans don’t support Giggs as he was suspended the moment the allegations were made.

The difference with the English team is not what they privately do or think but that they’ve made such a point of stating that’s what they represent every time they play.

Good for them in my view. As I said, they are generally a very likeable group of players and manager.

Supporting them because you live in England is pretty odd. I don’t support Fulham or QPR because I live in the same London Borough.

Giggs sh@gging his brothers wife happened years ago and he wasn’t suspended at all at the time.
You can support who you want, it has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Just like me supporting England has got absolutely nothing to do with you.
From King Henry v at Agincourt through to Tim Berners-Lee and thousands in between the English are a magnificent race of people.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Should Wales support England on 17:42 - Jul 10 with 850 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 17:30 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

Ignore is ne option but Im not having arrant crap being posted and then being praised for its eloquence.

Anyway,most of our players will be supporting England ,including super Matty and Woody

Funny that

It’s because they are English perhaps? Why would they not support England?
Should Wales support England on 17:49 - Jul 10 with 840 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 17:39 - Jul 10 by 73__73

Giggs sh@gging his brothers wife happened years ago and he wasn’t suspended at all at the time.
From King Henry v at Agincourt through to Tim Berners-Lee and thousands in between the English are a magnificent race of people.

Henry V who was born in Monmouth in Wales you mean? That Henry V?

I don’t have any problem whatsoever with England or the English.

I just don’t support their football team because I am not English so it would be odd to do so.

As I said, I don’t support Italy either and so I don’t mind who wins tomorrow. It’s like watching Chelsea against Liverpool. I just want it to be a good, enjoyable game but I don’t mind who wins.
Should Wales support England on 18:04 - Jul 10 with 826 viewshowenjack

Should Wales support England on 17:39 - Jul 10 by 73__73

Replay of England v west Germany on now channel 4 .You wont see any diving in this game . Come on England .
Should Wales support England on 18:05 - Jul 10 with 816 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 17:49 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

Henry V who was born in Monmouth in Wales you mean? That Henry V?

I don’t have any problem whatsoever with England or the English.

I just don’t support their football team because I am not English so it would be odd to do so.

As I said, I don’t support Italy either and so I don’t mind who wins tomorrow. It’s like watching Chelsea against Liverpool. I just want it to be a good, enjoyable game but I don’t mind who wins.

Yes that’s him. With many other welshmen who fought in 1415.
When men were man and not whatever they identified with.
Where would the world be without the British/ English

Should Wales support England on 18:09 - Jul 10 with 819 viewslondonlisa2001

Should Wales support England on 18:05 - Jul 10 by 73__73

Yes that’s him. With many other welshmen who fought in 1415.
When men were man and not whatever they identified with.
Where would the world be without the British/ English

You used a Welshman as an example of English brilliance you dope.
Should Wales support England on 18:11 - Jul 10 with 805 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 18:04 - Jul 10 by howenjack

Replay of England v west Germany on now channel 4 .You wont see any diving in this game . Come on England .

Let’s not forget, not that long ago, no player in this country would dare dive. You stayed on your feet unless you were knocked down. Diving was introduced to this country by the non British imports.

Should Wales support England on 18:22 - Jul 10 with 792 viewstrampie

Should Wales support England on 18:11 - Jul 10 by 73__73

Let’s not forget, not that long ago, no player in this country would dare dive. You stayed on your feet unless you were knocked down. Diving was introduced to this country by the non British imports.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-the-premier-leagues-top-five-b

What's that 4 out of 5 are English.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should Wales support England on 18:27 - Jul 10 with 767 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 18:09 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

You used a Welshman as an example of English brilliance you dope.

Not really because I don’t really differentiate between welsh/English. The same people in my eyes. Same culture etc.

Should Wales support England on 18:29 - Jul 10 with 764 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 18:22 - Jul 10 by trampie

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-the-premier-leagues-top-five-b

You definitely have a difficultly in reading what has been said.
In the past I said, which means in the past 😂

Should Wales support England on 18:31 - Jul 10 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Should Wales support England on 18:22 - Jul 10 by trampie

Stick to a proper Welsh team in the League Of Wales,your country,your foootball,your players.
You cannot avoid hypocrisy by decrying England a you do.

Should Wales support England on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 768 viewstrampie

Frannie Lee in the 70s didn't he have a reputation for diving.
Gary Lineker in the 80s and 90s - did he dive to win two penalties against Cameroon in the 1990 World cup quarter final ?
Michael Owen in the 90s, 00s - did he dive to win penalties in two World cups running against Argentina ?

England players have a reputation of diving all the time (outside of England), Kane and Sterling both have a hell of a reputation for it these days.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Should Wales support England on 18:36 - Jul 10 with 763 viewstrampie

As the song goes 'Same old England'.

Should Wales support England on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 747 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 18:32 - Jul 10 by trampie

Frannie Lee in the 70s didn't he have a reputation for diving.
Gary Lineker in the 80s and 90s - did he dive to win two penalties against Cameroon in the 1990 World cup quarter final ?
Michael Owen in the 90s, 00s - did he dive to win penalties in two World cups running against Argentina ?

England players have a reputation of diving all the time (outside of England), Kane and Sterling both have a hell of a reputation for it these days.

Read what was written 😂

Should Wales support England on 18:47 - Jul 10 with 739 viewstrampie

Should Wales support England on 18:39 - Jul 10 by 73__73

Read what was written 😂

50 years ago is longer than not that long ago, that's when Lee was playing his trade and the big rush of imports hadn't taken off in Lineker time.
Lee, Lineker, Owen and Kane are England centre forwards throughout the generations and they and England are known for it, same old England.

Should Wales support England on 18:58 - Jul 10 with 727 viewsbuilthjack

Should Wales support England on 15:57 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

On the wider note. I’ve lived in England my entire adult life and half of my family are English and I wouldn’t dream of supporting them.

It’s ludicrous glory hunting to support a different country because they are in the final of something.

I can’t say I care who wins tomorrow. I’m neither Italian nor English. The only downside of England winning is that the media will never stop about it. But that’s only because they win so little for such a major footballing nation. On the positive side, the manager and team are very likeable in my opinion. Very supportive of progressive social issues around racism and homophobia and social movements around poverty, climate change and so on, plus Southgate has spoken out against the divisive language and underlying racism of some of the brexit debate.

I’m quite taken aback really that dgt, Dwight etc spend so long on here extolling their virtues because I hadn’t realised they were so supportive of such things I must say. I’m pleasantly surprised they are now embracing the team taking the knee and wearing Pride armbands.

Blooming good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Wales support England on 19:05 - Jul 10 with 705 views73__73

Should Wales support England on 18:47 - Jul 10 by trampie

50 years ago is longer than not that long ago, that's when Lee was playing his trade and the big rush of imports hadn't taken off in Lineker time.
Lee, Lineker, Owen and Kane are England centre forwards throughout the generations and they and England are known for it, same old England.

So are you say it was the English players who introduced diving to the world 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024