Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 59714 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:39 - Dec 23 with 1946 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:35 - Dec 23 by 73__73

Obsessed with Brexit. Absolutely Brexit was won. You had the opportunity to move into the eu. Why didn’t you ?

I’m not the one who was so obsessed with the EU and foreigners invading our country, coming over ‘ere and stealing our jobs, that I voted to castrate our country for generations to come and put a criminal like Bodger in charge. Now that was a whole other level of obsession, I wonder what really drove you……?

Yeah, you won alright and I’ll never let you forget it you silly little man. 😂

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:48 - Dec 23 with 1940 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:05 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Nah, its about holding the Tory liars to account.
People who bury their head in the stand are a Tory liars dream.

This an informed view from the US …

Listen and learn.
You might not care, but Brexit will hurt people who do not deserve to be hurt.

We voted for Brexit and that’s the way to going to roll, for now at least. This is no longer about winning or losing, that’s history and we can’t live in the past - it should now be about looking forward and making a success of Brexit. It’s about getting the best result for ourselves and our kids and the best result for our country, greater prosperity, better quality of life, better health for the majority and not just a small section of the population.

We need to be able to have an open minded conversation without name calling about where we are and where we’re going. None of us like to think we’ve been duped and I am not saying we have been, but the US are among our closest allies and if this is/was their honest assessment of where we are and where we could be going the least we should do is give some thought to what’s been said.
It’s worth pointing out the clip appears to be 3.5 years old, but inflation is most certainly on the up atm. There is mention of a lack of economic modelling and a “Government isn’t interested in telling people they got it wrong” - this should be a real concern to all of us because if we don’t know the upsides and downsides we can’t make informed choices, what we can’t allow to happen is a particular party or government to run roughshod over the public and the country so they can manage their internal political dynamics.

Earlier this week I spoke to a British HGV driver who does a lot of intercontinental driving for a large British company, he was scathing of our preparation for Brexit and said the Europeans are miles ahead, the infrastructure and IT is in place and they are ready to implement all the changes they need to, we are apparently miles behind.

I truly hope Boris and his government can make this work and we can prosper, but so far the signs ain’t great.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 20:56]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:49 - Dec 23 with 1938 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:39 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

I’m not the one who was so obsessed with the EU and foreigners invading our country, coming over ‘ere and stealing our jobs, that I voted to castrate our country for generations to come and put a criminal like Bodger in charge. Now that was a whole other level of obsession, I wonder what really drove you……?

Yeah, you won alright and I’ll never let you forget it you silly little man. 😂

You don’t half talk nonsense. Obsessed, PTSD to name few.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:28 - Dec 23 with 1902 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:35 - Dec 23 by 73__73

Obsessed with Brexit. Absolutely Brexit was won. You had the opportunity to move into the eu. Why didn’t you ?

Why should I move to the EU because you don’t like foreigners? You’re the one that voted to harm this country. You don’t half talk some nonsense. 👍🏻

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:39 - Dec 23 with 1893 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:28 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

Why should I move to the EU because you don’t like foreigners? You’re the one that voted to harm this country. You don’t half talk some nonsense. 👍🏻

Because you love the the Frankenstein project, as all you ever do regardless of the subject always comes back to Brexit.
Obsessed 😂

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:48 - Dec 23 with 1862 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:39 - Dec 23 by 73__73

Because you love the the Frankenstein project, as all you ever do regardless of the subject always comes back to Brexit.
Obsessed 😂

Go to top of page

Read thread title

Read you post again

😂😂😂😂

In the words of the greats of PS past and present. “Fukmeyorthik”. 😆

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:11 - Dec 23 with 1857 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:48 - Dec 23 by ItchySphincter

Go to top of page

Read thread title

Read you post again

😂😂😂😂

In the words of the greats of PS past and present. “Fukmeyorthik”. 😆

It doesn’t matter what the thread is about, you can’t help yourself and that’s because you are Obsessed with Brexit 😂

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:33 - Dec 24 with 1831 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:11 - Dec 23 by 73__73

It doesn’t matter what the thread is about, you can’t help yourself and that’s because you are Obsessed with Brexit 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:42 - Dec 24 with 1803 views73__73

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 00:33 - Dec 24 by ItchySphincter

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Go and book a weekend in Dublin and wave the Frankenstein project flag, you’ll feel a lot better

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:16 - Dec 24 with 1791 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:48 - Dec 23 by majorraglan

We voted for Brexit and that’s the way to going to roll, for now at least. This is no longer about winning or losing, that’s history and we can’t live in the past - it should now be about looking forward and making a success of Brexit. It’s about getting the best result for ourselves and our kids and the best result for our country, greater prosperity, better quality of life, better health for the majority and not just a small section of the population.

We need to be able to have an open minded conversation without name calling about where we are and where we’re going. None of us like to think we’ve been duped and I am not saying we have been, but the US are among our closest allies and if this is/was their honest assessment of where we are and where we could be going the least we should do is give some thought to what’s been said.
It’s worth pointing out the clip appears to be 3.5 years old, but inflation is most certainly on the up atm. There is mention of a lack of economic modelling and a “Government isn’t interested in telling people they got it wrong” - this should be a real concern to all of us because if we don’t know the upsides and downsides we can’t make informed choices, what we can’t allow to happen is a particular party or government to run roughshod over the public and the country so they can manage their internal political dynamics.

Earlier this week I spoke to a British HGV driver who does a lot of intercontinental driving for a large British company, he was scathing of our preparation for Brexit and said the Europeans are miles ahead, the infrastructure and IT is in place and they are ready to implement all the changes they need to, we are apparently miles behind.

I truly hope Boris and his government can make this work and we can prosper, but so far the signs ain’t great.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 20:56]

Well said and as you pointed out the clip is over 3 years old, prebrexit, pre 12 month temporary arrangements and pre us actually leaving and of course pre pandemic. It is about as irrelevant as a grain of sand in the Sahara.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:45 - Dec 24 with 1772 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:42 - Dec 24 by 73__73

Go and book a weekend in Dublin and wave the Frankenstein project flag, you’ll feel a lot better

Lol, okay, and why don’t you go and book tickets for your white supremacist idol in some grotty pub somewhere. It’ll cheer you up. What was her name again? Saga was it? You never did explain what drew you to her and made you a fan?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:52 - Dec 24 with 1758 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:11 - Dec 23 by 73__73

Well said and fcuk the moaning remoaners

I wouldn’t go that far, they are free to moan if they want and I certainly don’t want to fcuk any of them, Keira knightly excepted obviously.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:30 - Dec 26 with 1658 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:52 - Dec 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I wouldn’t go that far, they are free to moan if they want and I certainly don’t want to fcuk any of them, Keira knightly excepted obviously.

Whilst the extraordinary attractive Brexiteers like Farage, Mogg, Frosty, fatty Johnson, Gove, and Patel stride the world stage supremely confident that their natural good looks are a huge asset to them.

Most progressive people will be very pleased not to be grouped with these misfits.

Brexiteers really should not take on anybody on the basis of looks and attractiveness.
Not a strong card to play.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:20 - Dec 26 with 1598 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:30 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

Whilst the extraordinary attractive Brexiteers like Farage, Mogg, Frosty, fatty Johnson, Gove, and Patel stride the world stage supremely confident that their natural good looks are a huge asset to them.

Most progressive people will be very pleased not to be grouped with these misfits.

Brexiteers really should not take on anybody on the basis of looks and attractiveness.
Not a strong card to play.

Progressive does not mean looking backwards.

Bob Geldof....remainers are non too attractive either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:25 - Dec 26 with 1588 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:52 - Dec 24 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Keira Knightley? That seriously brings your judgement into doubt, there's more shape on a tub of Pringles and I think I have bigger boobs than her!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:18 - Dec 29 with 1441 viewswaynekerr55

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:16 - Dec 24 by felixstowe_jack

Well said and as you pointed out the clip is over 3 years old, prebrexit, pre 12 month temporary arrangements and pre us actually leaving and of course pre pandemic. It is about as irrelevant as a grain of sand in the Sahara.

But it does explain a lot, don't you think?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:10 - Dec 29 with 1405 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:25 - Dec 26 by Catullus

Keira Knightley? That seriously brings your judgement into doubt, there's more shape on a tub of Pringles and I think I have bigger boobs than her!

She’s a beautiful, funny and talented young lady. The size of her norks (or lack thereof) is completely irrelevant.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:30 - Dec 29 with 1389 viewsKilkennyjack

Another Brexit failure.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:35 - Dec 29 with 1386 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:30 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Another Brexit failure.

Just pretend you’re a migrant and they’ll let you go Scot free.

Simples.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:38 - Dec 29 with 1383 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:35 - Dec 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Just pretend you’re a migrant and they’ll let you go Scot free.

Simples.

Clever stuff … 🤣

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:23 - Dec 30 with 1320 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:30 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Another Brexit failure.

Seems like a failure of the EU vaccination rollout to stop the virus spreading.

But some good news the pound has increased in value by 9% since we left the EU. Remember the remainers promised is it would fall in value to reach parity with the EU.

Meanwhile companies floating on the stock exchange raised the highest amount since 2007.
On the AIM 64 companies had Initial Public Offerings raising more than Paris and Amsterdam combined.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:10 - Dec 30 with 1304 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:10 - Dec 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

She’s a beautiful, funny and talented young lady. The size of her norks (or lack thereof) is completely irrelevant.

Beautiful? You're on a wind up. Funny? Not intentionally. talented, hmmmm.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1301 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:23 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

But some good news the pound has increased in value by 9% since we left the EU. Remember the remainers promised is it would fall in value to reach parity with the EU.

Meanwhile companies floating on the stock exchange raised the highest amount since 2007.
On the AIM 64 companies had Initial Public Offerings raising more than Paris and Amsterdam combined.

The vaccination doesn't stop the spread, that's why we as one of the highest vaccinated countries have almost 200k new cases every day.What stops the spread is common sense and self discipline. here lies the problem in the UK
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:29 - Dec 30 with 1280 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:23 - Dec 30 by felixstowe_jack

Some do seem to be coming from a different base when it comes to capacity, though.

I’m not trying to rock the Brexit boat, more a reflection of the decline of the NHS.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:12 - Dec 30 with 1251 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:10 - Dec 30 by Catullus

Beautiful? You're on a wind up. Funny? Not intentionally. talented, hmmmm.

She is a lovely looking lady. I imagine your generations leading ladies such as Greta Garbo and Rita Hayworth had their dissenters too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024