Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chester City 18:52 - Jan 7 with 8198 viewsjack_lord

So how are they allowed to have fans at their games?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chester City on 19:10 - Jan 7 with 2584 viewsChief

They've been reported to the police now so maybe they won't be.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chester City on 19:17 - Jan 7 with 2561 viewsmax936

On the border aren't they, so they may think they are fine.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chester City on 19:20 - Jan 7 with 2562 viewstrampie

Listened to radio Wales tonight seems as if North Wales police are now involved, the Welsh Government have apparently sent them (Chester FC) a letter, no doubt telling them the law, the pitch and stands are in Wales.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 19:27]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Chester City on 19:25 - Jan 7 with 2551 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Chester City on 19:20 - Jan 7 by trampie

Listened to radio Wales tonight seems as if North Wales police are now involved, the Welsh Government have apparently sent them (Chester FC) a letter, no doubt telling them the law, the pitch and stands are in Wales.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 19:27]

Really? now here comes a bit of a problem then?
Chester City on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 2540 viewstrampie

Chester City on 19:25 - Jan 7 by blaenaugwentjack

Yes that is why it's newsworthy.

But the reality is the pitch and supporters are in Wales and the law of the land (Wales) should dictate.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Chester City on 19:30 - Jan 7 with 2529 viewsDr_Winston

Because the WG are so incompetent (obviously) that the concept of cross border conflicts didn't register with them at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chester City on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 2534 viewsFlashberryjack

Chester City on 19:25 - Jan 7 by blaenaugwentjack

Chester vote for independence.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chester City on 19:36 - Jan 7 with 2526 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Chester City on 19:30 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

Because the WG are so incompetent (obviously) that the concept of cross border conflicts didn't register with them at all.

Unlike Westminster which are so trustworthy, transparent and Honest
Login to get fewer ads

Chester City on 19:37 - Jan 7 with 2510 viewsDr_Winston

Chester City on 19:36 - Jan 7 by blaenaugwentjack

Unlike Westminster which are so trustworthy, transparent and Honest

Yes, because criticism of the incompetent halfwits in the Senedd automatically means support of the Westminster Govt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chester City on 19:38 - Jan 7 with 2515 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Chester City on 19:29 - Jan 7 by trampie

Yes that is why it's newsworthy.

But the reality is the pitch and supporters are in Wales and the law of the land (Wales) should dictate.

At first i thought it was covid rules, then i think was,nt their some trouble with Telford the other week?
Chester City on 19:43 - Jan 7 with 2494 viewsNotLoyal

Someone mentioned this in work, but apparently half of their ground is in England ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Chester City on 19:51 - Jan 7 with 2486 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Chester City on 19:37 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

Yes, because criticism of the incompetent halfwits in the Senedd automatically means support of the Westminster Govt.

Not going to defend the incompetence at the Senedd, but compared to the cesspit that is Westminster it does not even come close.
Chester City on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 2457 viewsDr_Winston

Chester City on 19:51 - Jan 7 by blaenaugwentjack

Not going to defend the incompetence at the Senedd, but compared to the cesspit that is Westminster it does not even come close.

Not really.

Despite Westminsters general incompetence figures in Wales have been consistently worse throughout the entirety of the Pandemic. All Drakers had to do to achieve that was murder hospitality as an industry in Wales. Not to mention the other f*cking idiotic decisions made that have been debated to death both here and elsewhere.

The man is a cipher. A hectoring, prohibitionist nobody who, in any other civilised nation, would be nowhere near the levers of power.

Chester City on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 2460 viewsmax936

Chester City on 19:51 - Jan 7 by blaenaugwentjack

This in Bundles, how anyone can support either of the Baboons beats me, we have got the lesser of the two evils though, there's no doubt about that, got to be the most corrupt and lawless government we've ever had.

Chester City on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 2458 viewsLittleEnglandJack

If there is absolutely any justice they will be allowed to carry on and not subjected to the same cretinous rules as we are. Failing that I hope they tell any busy body authorities that come knocking to do one.

The idea of Mark Drakeford being able to obliterate the main revenue stream of a small English football club because the pitch itself happens to be a few feet on the wrong side of an imaginary line is actually bloody sickening.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 20:02]
Chester City on 20:07 - Jan 7 with 2436 viewsmax936

Chester City on 20:02 - Jan 7 by LittleEnglandJack

If there is absolutely any justice they will be allowed to carry on and not subjected to the same cretinous rules as we are. Failing that I hope they tell any busy body authorities that come knocking to do one.

The idea of Mark Drakeford being able to obliterate the main revenue stream of a small English football club because the pitch itself happens to be a few feet on the wrong side of an imaginary line is actually bloody sickening.

100%

Chester City on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 2418 viewstrampie

Chester City on 19:43 - Jan 7 by NotLoyal

Someone mentioned this in work, but apparently half of their ground is in England ?

Only the bogs are in Ingerlund, literally, lol.

The playing surface and the stands where the supporters are are are in Wales.
The offices and car park are in England.

Chester City on 20:21 - Jan 7 with 2404 viewstrampie

Chester City on 20:02 - Jan 7 by LittleEnglandJack

It's Wales and it's the law in Wales, if Chester don't comply when they are at home next I would expect the North Wales police and the Welsh Government take action.

The club seem to be saying that most of their fans are English and that the rules should not apply to them but unfortunately for them they are based in Wales and have to comply with Welsh law.

Chester City on 20:34 - Jan 7 with 2381 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 20:16 - Jan 7 by trampie

Only the bogs are in Ingerlund, literally, lol.

The playing surface and the stands where the supporters are are are in Wales.
The offices and car park are in England.

Always **** on the English side of the stand.
Chester City on 20:45 - Jan 7 with 2363 viewsReslovenSwan1

Chester City on 19:54 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

Not really.

Despite Westminsters general incompetence figures in Wales have been consistently worse throughout the entirety of the Pandemic. All Drakers had to do to achieve that was murder hospitality as an industry in Wales. Not to mention the other f*cking idiotic decisions made that have been debated to death both here and elsewhere.

The man is a cipher. A hectoring, prohibitionist nobody who, in any other civilised nation, would be nowhere near the levers of power.

Wednesday 10 people died of Covid in Wales. ( 1 in 317,000 of the population) .
Wednesday In England 316 died (1 in 178,000 of the population).

Drakeford is doing what he thinks is right.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Chester City on 20:51 - Jan 7 with 2344 viewsmax936

Chester City on 20:45 - Jan 7 by ReslovenSwan1

"Drakeford is doing what he thinks is right."

He's right up your street, he's another that could empty a pub in seconds, you'd get on like an house on fire.

Chester City on 20:55 - Jan 7 with 2336 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Chester City on 20:21 - Jan 7 by trampie

It's Wales and it's the law in Wales, if Chester don't comply when they are at home next I would expect the North Wales police and the Welsh Government take action.

The club seem to be saying that most of their fans are English and that the rules should not apply to them but unfortunately for them they are based in Wales and have to comply with Welsh law.

They're not based in Wales though, the registered adress of Chester FC LTD is Deva Stadium, Bumpers Lane, Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CH1 4LT. An imaginary line just happens to place the pitch in 'Wales'.

I don't think they foresaw the eventuality of differing rules on crowd attendance when they built there, and shouldn't be punished for it. They're an English club, as any Wrexham fan will tell you.

Personally, I'd just reroute the border around the stadium, since it has absolutely no reason to be there, but I don't imagine you'd like that.
Chester City on 21:01 - Jan 7 with 2321 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 20:45 - Jan 7 by ReslovenSwan1

1st thing Wales is a couple of weeks behind England so you can't compare. Infection rates in England are below Wales as they are dropping. Fatality rates are a couple of weeks behind.

2nd the Wales death rates are never 100% correct as mid Wales have poor emergency services and general hospitals so Welsh patents are showing up on English stats as they are taken to English hospitals.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 21:02]
Chester City on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 2300 viewsjasper_T

Chester City on 20:55 - Jan 7 by LittleEnglandJack

They're not based in Wales though, the registered adress of Chester FC LTD is Deva Stadium, Bumpers Lane, Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CH1 4LT. An imaginary line just happens to place the pitch in 'Wales'.

I don't think they foresaw the eventuality of differing rules on crowd attendance when they built there, and shouldn't be punished for it. They're an English club, as any Wrexham fan will tell you.

Personally, I'd just reroute the border around the stadium, since it has absolutely no reason to be there, but I don't imagine you'd like that.

An imaginary line places their ticket office just inside "England".

Really though the river would make a more sensible border, wouldn't it? But I'm no geographer.
Chester City on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 2285 viewstrampie

Chester City on 20:55 - Jan 7 by LittleEnglandJack

It is in Wales and they should adhere to Welsh law, with just the offices in England, they must have known that they were putting their pitch and stands on Welsh land when they built it surely, ignorance is no defence in law, for Wales to have different laws to England should have been foreseeable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024