Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 19664 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 1491 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Fisher Im afraid is a Martin folly.
The very first signing he wanted to help his plan.

If we are not prepared to learn then we deserve this .

Where are the positive boys anyway?

We need them to lift us and the team

I told you second half mun !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 1485 viewsDr_Parnassus

Still, at least those that attend are happy.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 19 with 1444 viewsraynor94

I have backed Martin from the beginning thinking things would change, but even my patience is stretched to the limit.

Same repeated mistakes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 19 with 1433 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

I told you second half mun !

Im gonna watch this twice to punish myself for my previous sins

Ive been too nice of late towards Russ.

Just pitiful is this Keith

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 19 with 1411 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

ONE dangerous attack in 45 minutes of football. ONE.

It's honestly enough to see him relieved of his duties this evening. This has gone on long enough.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 19 with 1411 viewsjasper_T

We play a poor shape that has struggled all season, and won't move away from it even when key players aren't available (Naughton, any viable left wing back). Making them look brilliant.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 1389 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 19 by raynor94

I have backed Martin from the beginning thinking things would change, but even my patience is stretched to the limit.

Same repeated mistakes

You need to listen and read what I preach
I was right about the Trust,I am right about Martin.

He is the worst manager we have had in recent times.

He will get no better

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 1395 viewsunion_jack

Same repeated mistakes

Feeling exactly the same.

I really don’t think he’s up to it and I think the dressing room has gone as well. It’s looking that way.

The solution? God only knows!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Feb 19 with 1372 viewsJack11

Get shot of that leaf eating bellend tonight. We’re a joke. Easy to scout against, easy to play against. Absolute shambles.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1349 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

He will get no better

The ‘I told you so’ is sooooo last year😉

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1338 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am sure that someone posted that this game would be a real test of where we are.
Well now we know.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1336 viewsDr_Parnassus

Same repeated mistakes

That was always going to be the case with the environment created by this ''transition'' and ''this season doesn't matter'' stuff.

There is a lack of culpability, lack of critique and a space created where mediocrity and poor performance is tolerated.

We repeat the mistakes because the way we play isn't scrutinised.

It's very, very frustrating and has been this way for months.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1334 viewsjack_lord

Morgan gibbs white -I still think that if he hadnt been recalled then we would have gone up last season. Games like these need a completely different plan. They know how we play and they know that we have the most stubborn gaffa with game plans so we are up against it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1332 viewsjasper_T

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 by GeoffThom

When is he going to get the fact manning is shite and so is latabeaudiere or whatever his name is

Latibeaudiere is a right-footed centre half who stopped growing at 15. He tries, bless him, but he might as well be playing on the moon that high on the left wing.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1325 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Feb 19 by Jack11

Get shot of that leaf eating bellend tonight. We’re a joke. Easy to scout against, easy to play against. Absolute shambles.

Sadly from a financial point of view, he’s going nowhere. So long as we are safe anyway.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Feb 19 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 by union_jack

Feeling exactly the same.

I really don’t think he’s up to it and I think the dressing room has gone as well. It’s looking that way.

The solution? God only knows!

The solution is to employ a manager worthy of the name.
This means an experienced old sweat that know a player,how to form tactics and how to motivate players. Martin does none of these.
We need to abandon completely this ludicrous way of playing.It is only transition in that we are regressing .

We need to dump Fisher asap and strip Grimes of the captaincy. He is key to why we are so slow in build up. Few see this.

What we do not need is more of Martin BS

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Feb 19 with 1290 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

He will get no better

Never preach on a Saturday, it leaves you no options for Sunday 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Feb 19 with 1276 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

ONE dangerous attack in 45 minutes of football. ONE.

It's honestly enough to see him relieved of his duties this evening. This has gone on long enough.

62% possession, I hope to God nobody says we dominated.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 19 with 1258 viewsJack11

He’s even said you can’t be too outcome based. Fuk me it’s the epitome of an outcome based industry. Guys a clown and he’s more like a polytechnic supply lecturer than a football coach. No authority, no idea, no hope.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Feb 19 with 1211 viewsTenbySwan

Fisher out

3 shots on target and 3 goals
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Feb 19 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 19 by union_jack

The ‘I told you so’ is sooooo last year😉

Has to be said Union
We can all defend ourselves and Ive had much shyte for a long time from the same suspects.

What looks weird/stupid is actually the truth.

Martin is clearly a clown and a real charlatan

Blades are taking the urine.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Feb 19 with 1137 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Feb 19 by TenbySwan

Fisher out

3 shots on target and 3 goals

I don’t normally criticise keepers and like to give them time as it’s a confidence based position but you’ve got have the minimum quality which I don’t believe Fisher has at this level.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Feb 19 with 1131 viewsAndyCole

Bennett for Cabango - our weakest link - and The Blades know it

Oba for Ntcham - not at the races, and Piroe disaffected so why no Oba from the start ?

Fulton for Downs - to get on the front foot - Downs offers nothing, and another weak link targeted by the Blades

Martin - wtf ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Feb 19 with 1092 viewsshingle

A little perspective is needed so here goes
This is a strong Sheffield team
This is a long term project
Rm needs more windows to get his players in etc etc
The Martin apologists are now going to be in full mode
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 16:04]
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Feb 19 with 1066 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Feb 19 by shingle

A little perspective is needed so here goes
This is a strong Sheffield team
This is a long term project
Rm needs more windows to get his players in etc etc
The Martin apologists are now going to be in full mode
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 16:04]

As funny as bleeding piles.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024