Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bird League 09:19 - Mar 1 with 1330 viewsProfessor

In the comments of the Guardian
"Well, that's enough about my poor Throstles. It's time for the really important stuff. That's right, its the All Bird Intra Bird Tableâ„¢. We're on the brink of history here, folks. With each team only having one game left to play the Swans have a chance to become the first invincible bird team (and I mean truly invincible. No draws, only wins.) in recorded history (which to be fair has probably only been a couple of years).

The Swans are on 15 points having won all five of their bird derbies so far. They've already locked up the title but they will make their bid for immortality when they play their last game against another team called after a bird on 2 April. And guess who they're playing. Yep, you got it. The Bluebirds!! Mercy, you couldn't make this stuff up!

The Bluebirds have really been scratching around the bottom of the cage this season and are already guaranteed last place with a disgraceful tally of one point from five games but their motivation in that game should be ratcheted up to levels rarely seen. It's gonna be a barn burner and a bean blower! I can't wait.

(And if anyone cares (haha) the other remaining bird battle left this season will feature the Robins hosting the Throstles on 19 March. The winner will secure second place and a draw will see the Throstles stay in second and the Robins in third."

What more incentive to be the Avian Invincibles.
The Bird League on 12:59 - Mar 1 with 1221 viewsunion_jack

I thought this was going to be about women’s football

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Bird League on 14:35 - Mar 1 with 1182 viewsProfessor

The Bird League on 12:59 - Mar 1 by union_jack

Now then don't be naughty....

The Bird League on 14:38 - Mar 1 with 1179 viewsSTID2017

The Bird League on 12:59 - Mar 1 by union_jack

Hope not. We lost the last Derby 3-2 in women's football

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024