Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a new poster... 18:49 - Jan 6 with 1775 viewsSullutaCreturned

Just so it's clear, I had to re-register with a new email and username after some technical issues that kept happening at my end for no reason I could find.

Maybe my laptop has a virus...
Not a new poster... on 19:09 - Jan 6 with 1122 viewsKeithHaynes

Dr P ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Not a new poster... on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 1111 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not a new poster... on 19:09 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

Dr P ?

No def not given the reply on the betting thread
Not a new poster... on 19:15 - Jan 6 with 1111 viewsmagicdaps10

Former username? 🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Not a new poster... on 19:25 - Jan 6 with 1101 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 19:15 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

Former username? 🙈

The clue is in the new name mun, it's not hard
Not a new poster... on 19:32 - Jan 6 with 1092 viewsmagicdaps10

Not a new poster... on 19:25 - Jan 6 by SullutaCreturned

The clue is in the new name mun, it's not hard

😂😂😂 Now you say it.....👍 Catullus.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Not a new poster... on 19:58 - Jan 6 with 1066 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 19:32 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

😂😂😂 Now you say it.....👍 Catullus.

yeah, I was just declaring myself in case I got accused of having multiple usernames. I have asked the boss to delete my old names from the system so there can be only one.
Not a new poster... on 23:01 - Jan 6 with 991 viewsBoundy

and theres me thinking it was something to do with sultanas & custard

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Not a new poster... on 23:14 - Jan 6 with 985 viewsJack123

I'm more curious how this stuff keeps happening with your username and password, I'm no computer teccy, but I certainly can't see it from being a virus.

Surely it will keep on happening unless you rectify it, was the password a google one or your own chosen one?

Could you give me a blow by blow account of what happened? Thanks

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Not a new poster... on 07:17 - Jan 7 with 947 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 23:14 - Jan 6 by Jack123

I'm more curious how this stuff keeps happening with your username and password, I'm no computer teccy, but I certainly can't see it from being a virus.

Surely it will keep on happening unless you rectify it, was the password a google one or your own chosen one?

Well I tried logging on and the username just switched to an old one. I tried logging out, puttin the Cat name back and logging in again and it switched again.,, I tried resetting the password in case they were the same but it still switched.

it happened before and then it stopped, then this week it happened again. So I asked a mod to delete former names and re-registered in the hope it goes away.

I have no idea why. I aske a mate who is a programmer and he was clueless too. It's not all that's happening either, randomly some keys on the laptop don't work, I keep getting an error message saying teams cannot load because something is missing and re-installing might fix it. I tried that but the message pops up every time I start it up. I tried deleting all teams stuff but tstill the message is there.

The blooming thing is only 14 months old too.
Not a new poster... on 08:33 - Jan 7 with 935 viewsGwyn737

No offence intended Catt, but every time I see your new username I end up scan reading it as Sultana Cretin!

It doesn’t do you justice!
Not a new poster... on 09:24 - Jan 7 with 920 viewsSTID2017

Not a new poster... on 23:14 - Jan 6 by Jack123

Nothing to do with technical problems.
He is just getting older and doesn't know what the hell he is fdoing.
Time to get him one of those old people's " simple to use" phones me thinks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not a new poster... on 09:25 - Jan 7 with 919 viewsSTID2017

Not a new poster... on 08:33 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

No offence intended Catt, but every time I see your new username I end up scan reading it as Sultana Cretin!

Suchacretin ?
Now that would be a cool username.
Might adopt that one myself

Not a new poster... on 09:28 - Jan 7 with 915 viewsSTID2017

Not a new poster... on 07:17 - Jan 7 by SullutaCreturned

Well I tried logging on and the username just switched to an old one. I tried logging out, puttin the Cat name back and logging in again and it switched again.,, I tried resetting the password in case they were the same but it still switched.

it happened before and then it stopped, then this week it happened again. So I asked a mod to delete former names and re-registered in the hope it goes away.

I have no idea why. I aske a mate who is a programmer and he was clueless too. It's not all that's happening either, randomly some keys on the laptop don't work, I keep getting an error message saying teams cannot load because something is missing and re-installing might fix it. I tried that but the message pops up every time I start it up. I tried deleting all teams stuff but tstill the message is there.

The IT guys in the Quays should be able to fix Shirley ?

Not a new poster... on 09:30 - Jan 7 with 914 viewsSTID2017

Try updating your browser (s) to the latest version
Then do a reboot
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 9:32]

Not a new poster... on 09:33 - Jan 7 with 904 viewsSTID2017

Microsoft Team isn't the best software.
Lots have problems with it

Not a new poster... on 11:10 - Jan 7 with 848 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 08:33 - Jan 7 by Gwyn737

Sultana cretin is pretty accurate really
Not a new poster... on 11:17 - Jan 7 with 842 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 09:33 - Jan 7 by STID2017

Microsoft Team isn't the best software.
Lots have problems with it

Yeah, I needed it for work but it wouldn't work so I deleted it but this message kept popping up. I reinstalled it and deleted it again but no joy.

I may just give up and buy a better one.
Not a new poster... on 12:20 - Jan 7 with 823 viewsJack123

Thanks.

Weird one, It definitely sounds like a browser issue rather than laptop, I use chrome and I know you have auto fill for username.

Shame you have already deleted previous usernames, I would have tried something else first, I can't see deleting previous usernames would fix this?

Like this site deleting your former names, I would think doesn't make a difference.?

libera nos a malo

Not a new poster... on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 768 viewsDJack

Not a new poster... on 12:20 - Jan 7 by Jack123

Thanks.

Weird one, It definitely sounds like a browser issue rather than laptop, I use chrome and I know you have auto fill for username.

Shame you have already deleted previous usernames, I would have tried something else first, I can't see deleting previous usernames would fix this?

Like this site deleting your former names, I would think doesn't make a difference.?

A coherent post from you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Not a new poster... on 15:19 - Jan 7 with 767 viewsDJack

Cat do you use different browsers?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Not a new poster... on 15:25 - Jan 7 with 760 viewsSullutaCreturned

Not a new poster... on 15:19 - Jan 7 by DJack

Cat do you use different browsers?

I try to stick with Chrome on the laptop, I had Edge but it too had issues, maybe that was the cause of the problems?

Though I use Chrome on my phone too and it happened on there as well.

Never mind eh, hopefully it's sorted now.
Not a new poster... on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 755 viewsDJack

Not a new poster... on 15:25 - Jan 7 by SullutaCreturned

I try to stick with Chrome on the laptop, I had Edge but it too had issues, maybe that was the cause of the problems?

Though I use Chrome on my phone too and it happened on there as well.

Never mind eh, hopefully it's sorted now.

Some of the problem may lie there if you allowed the browsers to remember your login. You may have a corrupted login on one of the browsers...

With me, as I start typing in the username field a dropdown field appears and it also has an incorrect version of my username from a time I fat fingered. You may have had one that you failed to notice was not accurate...

Not a new poster... on 15:51 - Jan 7 with 748 viewsJack123

Just to make sure, are you saying from a clear username and password box, if you manually entered user/password it would then change to a previous name?

Like you would manually enter user Catullus then your password, then when you logged in it would be Lorax, is that correct?

libera nos a malo

Not a new poster... on 16:06 - Jan 7 with 731 viewsJack123

And just an idea, as your previous usernames have been deleted from the site, is there any need to reverse your former name you could just be Catullus rather than SullutaC ?

libera nos a malo

Not a new poster... on 17:16 - Jan 7 with 713 viewsmax936

Why are you using Teams to access the forum or do you mean football teams.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024