Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 21168 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:02 - Mar 27 with 6857 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Just looked on the head slappers forum. They honestly think that they were unlucky to lose to us last time. This is one thing they don't get their absolute arrogance makes smashing them even better.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 6804 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:02 - Mar 27 by Rhonnda_Jack

Just looked on the head slappers forum. They honestly think that they were unlucky to lose to us last time. This is one thing they don't get their absolute arrogance makes smashing them even better.

Makes you wonder what the excuses are for the rest seeing as it’s fifteen goals by all accounts against them 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:03 - Mar 27 with 6696 viewsAguycalledJack

It’ll be closer this time, but as long as we don’t piss about and revert to type we will win.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:28 - Mar 27 with 6673 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:03 - Mar 27 by AguycalledJack

It’ll be closer this time, but as long as we don’t piss about and revert to type we will win.

Wales Premier football side.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:05 - Mar 28 with 6481 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:03 - Mar 27 by AguycalledJack

Totally agree
If we play with intent such has the Bristol City game and not p@ss ars@ing around the defence, I think we will get at least
A draw
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 10:18 - Mar 28 with 6425 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:05 - Mar 28 by owainglyndwr

Totally agree
If we play with intent such has the Bristol City game and not p@ss ars@ing around the defence, I think we will get at least
A draw

Agreed. With their mini revival a draw would be a very good result.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:02 - Mar 28 with 6389 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 10:18 - Mar 28 by union_jack

Agreed. With their mini revival a draw would be a very good result.

I'd take a draw now.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:11 - Mar 28 with 6374 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:02 - Mar 28 by Fireboy2

I'd take a draw now.

I would love the Double Double.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:54 - Mar 28 with 6334 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:02 - Mar 28 by Fireboy2

I'd take a draw now.

Really? Come on…..you haven’t recovered yet from Croatia eh?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:10 - Mar 28 with 6324 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:54 - Mar 28 by bennytheblue

Really? Come on…..you haven’t recovered yet from Croatia eh?

You lot are better than your table suggests, it will be close that's why I would take a draw.

Just recovering mate, btw always meet aload of cardiff we know, fantastic set of boys, our respective teams are never ever mentioned, only wales chat and aload of laughs.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:55 - Mar 28 with 6237 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:10 - Mar 28 by Fireboy2

You lot are better than your table suggests, it will be close that's why I would take a draw.

Just recovering mate, btw always meet aload of cardiff we know, fantastic set of boys, our respective teams are never ever mentioned, only wales chat and aload of laughs.

That’s how wales games should be….no colours…just we are from Wales.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:35 - Mar 28 with 6140 viewstheloneranger

Keith Stroud referee on Saturday. 😩

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:08 - Mar 28 with 6125 viewsRhonnda_Jack

I don't want a draw against Cardiff I want a WIN.
So should Cardiff don't let the you are better crap Cardiff fans say fool you. Cardiff were dangerous for the first 10 mis against us. After the season we have had we need this result. We could be the team to send Cardiff into a proper dog fight for survival. I have been rewatching the youtube footage of the game 0-4 last year and I still get chills.
Being a Jack from the Rhondda I have had stick off these lot for years, since we have been smashing them they wont even talk football 😆. But belive me we are one loss away from DERP WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL, DERP YOU LIVE IN A CARAVAN EATING RATS (EVEN THOUGH CARDIFF HAS SOME OF THE POOREST AREAS IN WALES.) The Cardiff fans still think they are bigger than us. When infact in the next 10 years , us Jack's will have a Derby with the gogs. While Cardiff are back in division 3 where they belong. Their best player odowder is out (even if he plays Manning will want to show Kenny he is better)
No more negative talk. COME ON RUSS COME ON THE SWANS. PIROE we know this will be your last SWD give us a hattrick brother.
🏊‍♂️ away Caaaaaddiifff Super Swans are gonna win 5-0. Piroe 3 , Cooper 1 , Natcham 1Doube Double x2 COMING UP LADS
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:17 - Mar 28 with 6117 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:08 - Mar 28 by Rhonnda_Jack

So should Cardiff don't let the you are better crap Cardiff fans say fool you. Cardiff were dangerous for the first 10 mis against us. After the season we have had we need this result. We could be the team to send Cardiff into a proper dog fight for survival. I have been rewatching the youtube footage of the game 0-4 last year and I still get chills.
Being a Jack from the Rhondda I have had stick off these lot for years, since we have been smashing them they wont even talk football 😆. But belive me we are one loss away from DERP WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL, DERP YOU LIVE IN A CARAVAN EATING RATS (EVEN THOUGH CARDIFF HAS SOME OF THE POOREST AREAS IN WALES.) The Cardiff fans still think they are bigger than us. When infact in the next 10 years , us Jack's will have a Derby with the gogs. While Cardiff are back in division 3 where they belong. Their best player odowder is out (even if he plays Manning will want to show Kenny he is better)
No more negative talk. COME ON RUSS COME ON THE SWANS. PIROE we know this will be your last SWD give us a hattrick brother.
🏊‍♂️ away Caaaaaddiifff Super Swans are gonna win 5-0. Piroe 3 , Cooper 1 , Natcham 1Doube Double x2 COMING UP LADS

🤭

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:35 - Mar 28 with 6106 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:55 - Mar 28 by bennytheblue

Didn’t miss a game home and away for fifteen years mate, saw both sets of fans batter each other in stupid places like Moldova in 94. We actually lost that game. I was at Kilmarnock when we beat Scotland most of the Wales followers looking for trouble were from Swansea ( for once ) Hartson scored. Things have changed, bar a few idiots, they will always exist. France brought it home to the idiots. They’ve no place following our country.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 6073 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:08 - Mar 28 by Rhonnda_Jack

Belong in division 3? You know apart from our worst ever spell between 1985 and 2002, we’ve spent our whole existence since ww2 in the championship with about 10 in the top tier. I think you’ll find it’s you that’s mainly existed in the lower leagues bar two lucky spells

Still, being a jack in the Rhondda I feel your pain. 🤯🫣
And no….I don’t care if you’ve lost 10 on the bounce, I’m taking nothing for granted although the word is out your keeper is shiiite! Lol
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:16 - Mar 28 with 6027 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:46 - Mar 28 by bennytheblue

Belong in division 3? You know apart from our worst ever spell between 1985 and 2002, we’ve spent our whole existence since ww2 in the championship with about 10 in the top tier. I think you’ll find it’s you that’s mainly existed in the lower leagues bar two lucky spells

And no….I don’t care if you’ve lost 10 on the bounce, I’m taking nothing for granted although the word is out your keeper is shiiite! Lol

Kept a clean sheet in the 4-0 battering at your place in the last game 😉

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 22:24 - Mar 28 with 5952 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:55 - Mar 28 by bennytheblue

I had a fantastic time in the world Cup fans from all parts of Wales singing drinking and enjoying the experience
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:38 - Mar 29 with 5862 viewsSwans9

Could Fisher be motm I was at Stoke away when he made a great save onto the bar. He was dropped for months after that game.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 08:39 - Mar 29 with 5760 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:16 - Mar 28 by KeithHaynes

Kept a clean sheet in the 4-0 battering at your place in the last game 😉

Hope…….anything could happen this time. Sounds like either club could win 4 nil….I cannot go through it again though. Giving it a swerve
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 5747 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:46 - Mar 28 by bennytheblue

Cardiff have only had two seasons in the top tier in the last 70 and were relegated both times. Little old Swansea spent 9 years in the top tier as well as actually winning a major trophy. Something Cardiff have not done for over 100 years.

Swansea have won 26 to Cardiff"s 20 in football league clashes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:19 - Mar 29 with 5733 views1983

Worst ever "spell" 17 years lol !

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:35 - Mar 29 with 5631 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Two question how many consecutive seasons in the Premier league? How many major honers since ww2? 🤔 😆. Andy Fisher will play like Nevel Southall in his prime against you lot. ( or your strikers will make him look that way). You going Benny?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:00 - Mar 29 with 5562 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:05 - Mar 29 with 5549 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 15:00 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Tough on Fulton but I would start with the same 11 as against Bristol, they deserve another go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024