Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC 09:41 - Apr 20 with 12083 viewsNotLoyal

The invincibles v The Canaries. The Canaries v The Swans. The Dessert v The Main Course. The something v The something else. It’s the Matchday Thread all the way from Eastern Anglia near Ipswich.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60091/in-form-and-in-the
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60099/david-wagner-‘-w

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Matt Grimes (captain), Olivier Ntcham, Luke Cundle, Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Harry Darling, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Norwich City: Angus Gunn, Max Aarons, Andrew Omobamidele (captain), Adam Idah, Sam McCallum, Gabriel Sara, Jacob Sørensen, Josh Sargent, Onel Hernandez, Marcelino Nunez, Liam Gibbs.

Substitutes: Tim Krul, Sam Byram, Isaac Hayden, Christos Tzolis, Teemu Pukki, Jonathan Rowe, Abu Kamara.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 10:27 - Apr 21 with 6328 viewsKeithHaynes

Some excellent hostelries close to the ground.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:40 - Apr 21 with 6272 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60091/in-form-and-in-the

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 6203 viewsbuilthjack

One of the few grounds I haven't been to.
Next season is a must.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:26 - Apr 21 with 6145 viewsHellesdonJack

If anyone does decide to start a "Norwich is full of ****"-esque chant tomorrow, feel free to add "...but Hellesdon is quite nice" to the end of it. There'll be one Norwich-based Jack in Row Z there, who'll appreciate it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellesdon
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:55 - Apr 21 with 6109 views1983

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 17:26 - Apr 21 by HellesdonJack

If anyone does decide to start a "Norwich is full of ****"-esque chant tomorrow, feel free to add "...but Hellesdon is quite nice" to the end of it. There'll be one Norwich-based Jack in Row Z there, who'll appreciate it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellesdon

We are going to Ribs of Beef for a few beers and grub
Any good there ?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 6075 viewsHellesdonJack

I lose track of which pubs round here like away fans from one season to the next to be honest with you, but it's as good a bet as any.

Plenty of food stands on Norwich market who'll take anyone's money only 5-10 minute walk away.

I've got an advantage in that regard tomorrow, in that I've got an East Anglian accent and I'm going with a mate who's a disillusioned Spurs supporting Londoner, so we can blend in easily behind enemy lines.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:34 - Apr 21 with 6045 viewsWhiterockin

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:30 - Apr 21 by HellesdonJack

I lose track of which pubs round here like away fans from one season to the next to be honest with you, but it's as good a bet as any.

Plenty of food stands on Norwich market who'll take anyone's money only 5-10 minute walk away.

I've got an advantage in that regard tomorrow, in that I've got an East Anglian accent and I'm going with a mate who's a disillusioned Spurs supporting Londoner, so we can blend in easily behind enemy lines.

so we can blend in easily behind enemy lines.

Until we score.
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:46 - Apr 21 with 6030 viewsHellesdonJack

I'd settle for a repeat of the 3-2 win in late 2008.

The Evil Genius was on fire that day, if I recall
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:53 - Apr 21 with 6015 views1983

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 18:30 - Apr 21 by HellesdonJack

I had a couple of good nights out in Norwich in a previous life in the early 1990's, if I remember rightly there used to be a fancy looking Ritzy's there in the centre.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 19:09 - Apr 21 with 6005 viewsHellesdonJack

Long-since closed, as have most pubs and nightclubs round there, like Rick's Place. Now a mortgage advice bureau.

Even the Erpingham House vegan restaurant, which Russell Martin has an interest in, is closed at the moment due to energy costs etc.

Sorry for derailing the matchday thread into a tripadvisor nostalgia rant!
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 5957 viewsKeithHaynes

The pubs we have recommended will be safe for everyone. 👍
Enjoy the game.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 09:19 - Apr 22 with 5793 viewsunion_jack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 19:52 - Apr 21 by KeithHaynes

The pubs we have recommended will be safe for everyone. 👍
Enjoy the game.

Game not available yet on Swans TV. Is it going to be on or should I cancel my flight?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 10:02 - Apr 22 with 5762 viewsonehunglow

Norwich is tidy and an excellent weekend break

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:13 - Apr 22 with 5710 viewsWhiterockin

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 09:19 - Apr 22 by union_jack

Game not available yet on Swans TV. Is it going to be on or should I cancel my flight?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/norwich-city-v-swansea-city-how-watch-or-listen
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:33 - Apr 22 with 5697 viewsHellesdonJack

Will be going past The Ribs Of Beef shortly. Will keep an eye and ear open for excess merriment!
Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:35 - Apr 22 with 5678 viewsKeithHaynes

Builthy should know the away fans sales.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:38 - Apr 22 with 5658 viewsunion_jack

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 12:13 - Apr 22 by Whiterockin

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/norwich-city-v-swansea-city-how-watch-or-listen

Thanks, it was put on an hour after I posted.

On my way to the mid west as we speak😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 14:02 - Apr 22 with 5604 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice strong looking midfield today.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 14:05 - Apr 22 with 5591 viewsJohnw102

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 14:02 - Apr 22 by KeithHaynes

Nice strong looking midfield today.

Fulton, Walsh injured?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 14:08 - Apr 22 with 5576 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 14:05 - Apr 22 by Johnw102

Fulton, Walsh injured?

Yes. More protective reasoning than anything.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:30 - Apr 22 with 5423 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, it’s going well 🤔 cursed !

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:37 - Apr 22 with 5371 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The fat lady has put her song book down and has gone to watch homes under the hammer

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:40 - Apr 22 with 5352 viewsvetchonian

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:37 - Apr 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The fat lady has put her song book down and has gone to watch homes under the hammer

yessssssssss COYs

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:45 - Apr 22 with 5312 viewsKeithHaynes

Shame for cullen there, bit more pace and it’s 3-0.

Norwich City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 PUB GUIDE INC on 15:48 - Apr 22 with 5273 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Norwich can't cope with Cullen, Paterson and Manning or attacking intent we are playing with. Their frustration is showing.
A great first half up till now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024