Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates 19:09 - Oct 12 with 4677 viewsKeithHaynes

Doing ok ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jerry Yates on 19:33 - Oct 12 with 3148 viewsbuilthjack

Last seen , with Liam Walsh last Saturday night being refused entry to Level 17.
The bouncers didn’t have a clue who they were.
True story.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jerry Yates on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 3149 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates on 19:33 - Oct 12 by builthjack

Last seen , with Liam Walsh last Saturday night being refused entry to Level 17.
The bouncers didn’t have a clue who they were.
True story.

Off the pitch not so good then 😂

Jerry Yates on 20:00 - Oct 12 with 3123 viewsDr_Winston

Doing very well for me. Biggest problem seems to be the expectation of the fans.

He's a penalty box player. Give him the chances and for the most part he'll put them away. Scored as many goals as Vardy and Iheanacho in a team that took a while to get going. People seem to be expecting him to be a targetman, or dropping deep like Piroe did.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jerry Yates on 20:47 - Oct 12 with 3053 viewsbuilthjack

Jerry Yates on 19:35 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Off the pitch not so good then 😂

My source tells me they ended up in PopWorld

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jerry Yates on 08:46 - Oct 13 with 2803 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates on 20:47 - Oct 12 by builthjack

My source tells me they ended up in PopWorld

He likes a drink does Jerry had a big reputation at blackpool for it but he never caused any bother and still performed on the pitch.

The blackpool fans had a song for him, I will ask my tangerine mates about it and get back to you all.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 10:24]
Jerry Yates on 09:04 - Oct 13 with 2784 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates on 08:46 - Oct 13 by Fireboy2

He likes a drink does Jerry had a big reputation at blackpool for it but he never caused any bother and still performed on the pitch.

The blackpool fans had a song for him, I will ask my tangerine mates about it and get back to you all.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 10:24]

Plenty of Wetherspoons there 😂

Jerry Yates on 09:29 - Oct 13 with 2764 viewsonehunglow

Walsh out on the town.
How was he not injured

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates on 10:26 - Oct 13 with 2731 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates on 09:04 - Oct 13 by KeithHaynes

Plenty of Wetherspoons there 😂

There aren't as many as you think keith, only 3, think Jerry had a touch more class 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Jerry Yates on 10:35 - Oct 13 with 2716 viewsonehunglow

Never mind Jerry.Walsh ….out…in a pub .

Jerry Yates on 10:41 - Oct 13 with 2709 viewsunion_jack

Jerry Yates on 10:35 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

Never mind Jerry.Walsh ….out…in a pub .

Drinking mostly requires upper body strength. I think Yates went back and forth the bar to get the rounds in just in case😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jerry Yates on 11:58 - Oct 13 with 2646 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates on 10:41 - Oct 13 by union_jack

Drinking mostly requires upper body strength. I think Yates went back and forth the bar to get the rounds in just in case😁

I’d be worried if Walshie went to buy me a drink.
He could trip over the carpet ( pushing it a bit in Spoons granted) ,he could choke on a chicken bone ( if eating) or he could get tw@tted by someone in the queue or simply get his member caught in his pants in the urinals .

Jerry Yates on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 2640 viewsunion_jack

Jerry Yates on 11:58 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

I’d be worried if Walshie went to buy me a drink.
He could trip over the carpet ( pushing it a bit in Spoons granted) ,he could choke on a chicken bone ( if eating) or he could get tw@tted by someone in the queue or simply get his member caught in his pants in the urinals .

Don’t worry, Yates us there for all those scenarios😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jerry Yates on 12:20 - Oct 13 with 2623 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates on 10:26 - Oct 13 by Fireboy2

There aren't as many as you think keith, only 3, think Jerry had a touch more class 😉

What !
There used to be four.
Thatchers cider in Wetherspoons, I know I aim low but that’s what I miss 😂

Jerry Yates on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 2599 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates on 12:03 - Oct 13 by union_jack

Don’t worry, Yates us there for all those scenarios😂

I’m hoping Walshy has his blood group tattooed on his arm

Jerry Yates on 14:21 - Oct 13 with 2490 viewsBadgeman

Jerry Yates on 20:00 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Doing very well for me. Biggest problem seems to be the expectation of the fans.

He's a penalty box player. Give him the chances and for the most part he'll put them away. Scored as many goals as Vardy and Iheanacho in a team that took a while to get going. People seem to be expecting him to be a targetman, or dropping deep like Piroe did.

I think all our fans now expect every striker to be like Wilfred Bony, where we play off them like they are a brick wall. Jerry's been easily our best summer signing imo. He's a poacher and a nuisance and I think the pressing style will suit him more and more. If he keeps his nose clean off the pitch he will be moving on to bigger things in a few years no doubt.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Jerry Yates on 14:52 - Oct 13 with 2455 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates on 14:21 - Oct 13 by Badgeman

I think all our fans now expect every striker to be like Wilfred Bony, where we play off them like they are a brick wall. Jerry's been easily our best summer signing imo. He's a poacher and a nuisance and I think the pressing style will suit him more and more. If he keeps his nose clean off the pitch he will be moving on to bigger things in a few years no doubt.

You really think Yates has been a better signing than Key?
Jerry Yates on 15:01 - Oct 13 with 2433 viewsBadgeman

Jerry Yates on 14:52 - Oct 13 by Whiterockin

You really think Yates has been a better signing than Key?

For me yes because of his work off the ball and his ability to find the net when we've been w@nk. He looks like a complete nuisance to play against, he's got goals in him and that's always going to be a threat at this level.

However I think Key's performance at Plymouth and a few other games have given us real glimpses of the lads potential. He's been unfit and playing out of position but with any luck he's well poised to really show the rest of the division what he's about.

Jerry Yates on 15:05 - Oct 13 with 2430 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates on 15:01 - Oct 13 by Badgeman

For me yes because of his work off the ball and his ability to find the net when we've been w@nk. He looks like a complete nuisance to play against, he's got goals in him and that's always going to be a threat at this level.

However I think Key's performance at Plymouth and a few other games have given us real glimpses of the lads potential. He's been unfit and playing out of position but with any luck he's well poised to really show the rest of the division what he's about.

Thank you for your opinion, but I still think Key is the signing of the summer.
Jerry Yates on 15:58 - Oct 13 with 2353 viewsSullutaCreturned

Jerry Yates on 15:05 - Oct 13 by Whiterockin

I think Yates and Key come in equally Rushworth, a keeper the defence can trust is worth their weight in gold and it was Rushworths heroics that kept Plymouth at bay, 3 great saves that were the platform we built on to win the game.

There many facets as to why a team does well. It's rarely about just one player.
Jerry Yates on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 2311 viewsBadgeman

I hope he keeps showing us more of what we saw at Plymouth. He looks like a brilliant prospect but nothing wins me over like a striker who comes in and starts scoring early.

Jerry Yates on 16:17 - Oct 13 with 2309 viewsBadgeman

Jerry Yates on 15:58 - Oct 13 by SullutaCreturned

I think Yates and Key come in equally Rushworth, a keeper the defence can trust is worth their weight in gold and it was Rushworths heroics that kept Plymouth at bay, 3 great saves that were the platform we built on to win the game.

There many facets as to why a team does well. It's rarely about just one player.

Rushworth also a brilliant loan signing and looks head and shoulders better than Flipper.

Jerry Yates on 16:24 - Oct 13 with 2309 viewsonehunglow

Key looks a solid as a rock and a great young pro.
I feel he will play many games for us and will not be one to get injured easily.
The keeper chap is different gravy and ,as I’ve said, we should be cheeky and start enquiring about a permanent move .
If Brighton won’t start him ,why not. I don’t think he’s Premier League standard but a stinking ChMpionship keeper.
Fishy can do what Benda had to put up with ,ie a permanent bencher .

Jerry Yates on 22:01 - Oct 13 with 2166 viewsmax936

Jerry Yates on 16:24 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

Key looks a solid as a rock and a great young pro.
I feel he will play many games for us and will not be one to get injured easily.
The keeper chap is different gravy and ,as I’ve said, we should be cheeky and start enquiring about a permanent move .
If Brighton won’t start him ,why not. I don’t think he’s Premier League standard but a stinking ChMpionship keeper.
Fishy can do what Benda had to put up with ,ie a permanent bencher .

No chance of Brighton letting him go and if they were prepared to sell, he'd command a bigger fee than we could afford, let alone his wages.

Back on thread, Yates is class works his arse off and has clearly got goals in him, hopefully Duffer can get him and Lowe gelling together, seems to be the plan by looks of it anyway.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 22:05]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jerry Yates on 22:04 - Oct 13 with 2162 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates on 22:01 - Oct 13 by max936

No chance of Brighton letting him go and if they were prepared to sell, he'd command a bigger fee than we could afford, let alone his wages.

Back on thread, Yates is class works his arse off and has clearly got goals in him, hopefully Duffer can get him and Lowe gelling together, seems to be the plan by looks of it anyway.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 22:05]

In which case ,our owners need to prepare a plan .
This kid would be worth it

Jerry Yates on 22:07 - Oct 13 with 2159 viewsmax936

Jerry Yates on 22:04 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

In which case ,our owners need to prepare a plan .
This kid would be worth it

Get on the blower to Levien and the other bod Kaplan and tell em

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024