Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 18:10 - Nov 2 with 13031 views1983

Odds on favourite to be next President ?
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any madder

Donald Trump on 12:29 - Dec 25 with 1187 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 15:38 - Dec 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

So if the Supreme Court quashes this ruling they are “weaselling some blather” whereas the Colorado court made an informed decision made by wise and learned men and women?

What if the Colorado court are weaselling some blather because they are politically opposed to trump?

Clarrence's wife openly supports Trump stolen election narrative, Barrat is the a most underqualified SC judge and an originalist and a fringe evangelist. The Republican Judges were all Federalist Society picks and they are openly moving their society to the right.

The Colorado case was started by a constitutional expert and a former REPUBLICAN JUDGE. Immediately after their ruling the Colorado SC put their judgement on hold so SCOTUS can adjudicate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald Trump on 11:50 - Dec 26 with 1081 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 12:29 - Dec 25 by DJack

Clarrence's wife openly supports Trump stolen election narrative, Barrat is the a most underqualified SC judge and an originalist and a fringe evangelist. The Republican Judges were all Federalist Society picks and they are openly moving their society to the right.

The Colorado case was started by a constitutional expert and a former REPUBLICAN JUDGE. Immediately after their ruling the Colorado SC put their judgement on hold so SCOTUS can adjudicate.

And ths is why the USA is so badly screwed, their legal system is very politicised. Judges placed there because of how they vote.

it still doesn't matter to me, Biden or Trump, they're screwed either way.
Donald Trump on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 1058 viewsGwyn737

Trump’s Merry Christmas message isn’t particularly festive this year…

Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against “TRUMP” and “MAGA.” Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and “sick” as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Donald Trump on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 1037 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 17:34 - Dec 26 by Gwyn737

Trump’s Merry Christmas message isn’t particularly festive this year…

Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against “TRUMP” and “MAGA.” Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and “sick” as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Trump is poisonous yet that is how their politics works. It's the number of people who willingly suck up the poison and spread it, on both sides.

The USa has become a toxic quagmire and it's sucking them all down, the good with the bad.

As has been the norm for a while now, this nonsense came to the UK and Bojo was a prime spreader of the toxic BS.
Donald Trump on 18:50 - Dec 30 with 929 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 20:27 - Dec 23 by felixstowe_jack

Just Amazing in a country the size of USA they can't find two decent candidates.

And just who was the last decent candidate, as far as i remember apart from the Trump presidency hundreds or even thousands of American military were killed and countless numbers of oversea civilians have been murdered or killed, we best not go in to the state of affairs at home that working class Americans have to endure of which has been the case long before the likes Trump and Biden, but anyway enlighten me on who was the last decent guy they had at the helm.
Donald Trump on 21:12 - Dec 30 with 906 viewsonehunglow

Donald Trump on 18:50 - Dec 30 by shingle

And just who was the last decent candidate, as far as i remember apart from the Trump presidency hundreds or even thousands of American military were killed and countless numbers of oversea civilians have been murdered or killed, we best not go in to the state of affairs at home that working class Americans have to endure of which has been the case long before the likes Trump and Biden, but anyway enlighten me on who was the last decent guy they had at the helm.

Possibly Jimmy I believe Carter

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Donald Trump on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 641 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Donald Trump on 21:12 - Dec 30 by onehunglow

Possibly Jimmy I believe Carter

Given the all clear to run to be the President by the US Supreme Court.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Donald Trump on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 633 viewsFlashberryjack

Donald Trump on 15:47 - Mar 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Frying pan into the fire.
Why is it that all the big world powers are run by loons.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 17:49 - Mar 4 with 586 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Probably the easiest decision the Supreme Court will ever make.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Donald Trump on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 567 viewsshingle

Good, come on the Don, make these utterly useless Democrats as well as the media and Hollywood elites squirm.
Donald Trump on 21:16 - Mar 4 with 523 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 11:50 - Dec 26 by SullutaCreturned

And ths is why the USA is so badly screwed, their legal system is very politicised. Judges placed there because of how they vote.

it still doesn't matter to me, Biden or Trump, they're screwed either way.

Apparently our UK judges are ‘the enemies of the people’.

The modern Tory party is full of idiots.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 520 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump lost to Nikki in DC.

Trumps core vote is about 25%, thats not enough to beat Sleepy Joe.

Todays judgement meant the individual States cannot hold sway on national matters.

MAGA needs a good beating via the ballot box.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 05:35 - Mar 5 with 507 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 21:23 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

Trump lost to Nikki in DC.

Trumps core vote is about 25%, thats not enough to beat Sleepy Joe.

Todays judgement meant the individual States cannot hold sway on national matters.

MAGA needs a good beating via the ballot box.

9-0.

Even the three extreme left justices couldn't rationalize a way to constitutionally support the fascist tactics of their own side.

The actual election will be enough of a slaughter at this point that it's going to take such a sh1tload of voter fraud to overcome democracy. We shall see what crap they still pull, though...I'm not about to take a victory dance, just yet.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 06:30 - Mar 5 with 493 viewsPawelAbbott

Donald Trump on 05:35 - Mar 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

9-0.

Even the three extreme left justices couldn't rationalize a way to constitutionally support the fascist tactics of their own side.

The actual election will be enough of a slaughter at this point that it's going to take such a sh1tload of voter fraud to overcome democracy. We shall see what crap they still pull, though...I'm not about to take a victory dance, just yet.

How can anyone support Trump, I truly don't understand.
He is not a Republican, he is not a Democrat. He is purely and simply a deluded, narcissistic, sociopath. He just says when he thinks will win him votes and he doesn't care if there is a grain of truth in it.

He has been found guilty of rape, sexual assault, defrauding banks and has been impeached for using the Russian government to cheat on the election, where it was found that there was significant likelihood that he did. Impeached for attempting to overthrow the elected government of the US.
Yet people still vote for him!!!
Who looks at that record and thinks "he is the man for me"

I'm not suggesting that the Democrats should win.
But, its an horrific state for the World when American politics is so screwed up that the options are a senile old man and a lunatic.

And this rubbish about election fraud. If people start believing those stories, then don't vote. Where is Democracy when you don't believe that it's a fair vote?
If you truly believe that someone went to such extreme lengths to rig the vote then why take part?
[Post edited 5 Mar 6:37]
Donald Trump on 08:05 - Mar 5 with 468 viewsDr_Winston

Donald Trump on 06:30 - Mar 5 by PawelAbbott

He is not a Republican, he is not a Democrat. He is purely and simply a deluded, narcissistic, sociopath. He just says when he thinks will win him votes and he doesn't care if there is a grain of truth in it.

He has been found guilty of rape, sexual assault, defrauding banks and has been impeached for using the Russian government to cheat on the election, where it was found that there was significant likelihood that he did. Impeached for attempting to overthrow the elected government of the US.

But, its an horrific state for the World when American politics is so screwed up that the options are a senile old man and a lunatic.

And this rubbish about election fraud. If people start believing those stories, then don't vote. Where is Democracy when you don't believe that it's a fair vote?
If you truly believe that someone went to such extreme lengths to rig the vote then why take part?

Other than the Russian stuff being massively overstated as far as I can tell, that's pretty spot on.

Anyone seriously still alleging that the election was somehow "rigged" after everything that has happened since and the massive settlements agreed by Fox News with DVS is a frothing loony.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 09:44 - Mar 5 with 431 viewsonehunglow

He’s got chutzpah ,buckets of it.
He is nauseating
Quite how anyone outside USA can support him and his filth is beyond me

Donald Trump on 12:28 - Mar 5 with 399 viewsTummer_from_Texas

That's quite the ultimate collage of misinformation and ignorance you've put together there.

I'm not going to bother with taking it all apart, piece by piece, but will address your laughable version of the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. For one thing, the Democrats never impeached him for that, though they spent 3 years trying. But those efforts fell apart pretty quickly when it turned out that the Steele Dossier (which the whole thing was based on) was a document that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid to have created. And then the DOJ lied about (when they knew full well it was fake) as an excuse for the Dems to spy on his campaign.

These are documented facts. And if the D's and R's were only flipped, THAT would have been a scandal 100x bigger than Watergate.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 12:44 - Mar 5 with 384 viewsGwyn737

Donald Trump on 12:28 - Mar 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's quite the ultimate collage of misinformation and ignorance you've put together there.

I'm not going to bother with taking it all apart, piece by piece, but will address your laughable version of the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. For one thing, the Democrats never impeached him for that, though they spent 3 years trying. But those efforts fell apart pretty quickly when it turned out that the Steele Dossier (which the whole thing was based on) was a document that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid to have created. And then the DOJ lied about (when they knew full well it was fake) as an excuse for the Dems to spy on his campaign.

These are documented facts. And if the D's and R's were only flipped, THAT would have been a scandal 100x bigger than Watergate.

What are you're thoughts on the My Pillow guy and his Cyberninjas?
Donald Trump on 12:58 - Mar 5 with 382 viewsPawelAbbott

You never said anything there to disparage anything that i said.
You're not going to try because you can't.

It had nothing to do with the Steele dossier. It was because he tried to get the Ukranians to dig up information on Biden and his son. That's illegal when it pertains to an election. It had nothing to do with Hilary Clinton or anyone else. Trump blocked aide to Ukraine unless they dug up info on Biden. You can't get much more corrupt than that. The world is on the brink of World War 3, in part because Trump is more interested in himself than anything else.

Within the last 6 months he has been found guilty of raping a woman, then given a huge fine for defamation and defrauding banks out of millions.
I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican.
The guy shouldn't be anywhere near politics.
[Post edited 5 Mar 13:14]
Donald Trump on 14:32 - Mar 5 with 365 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 12:58 - Mar 5 by PawelAbbott

You never said anything there to disparage anything that i said.
You're not going to try because you can't.

It had nothing to do with the Steele dossier. It was because he tried to get the Ukranians to dig up information on Biden and his son. That's illegal when it pertains to an election. It had nothing to do with Hilary Clinton or anyone else. Trump blocked aide to Ukraine unless they dug up info on Biden. You can't get much more corrupt than that. The world is on the brink of World War 3, in part because Trump is more interested in himself than anything else.

Within the last 6 months he has been found guilty of raping a woman, then given a huge fine for defamation and defrauding banks out of millions.
I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican.
The guy shouldn't be anywhere near politics.
[Post edited 5 Mar 13:14]

If that's the impeachment you are talking about, then why did you bring up Russia?

Russia had nothing to do with that, Einstein.

Biden came out and bragged that he withheld a billion dollars from Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor who was investigating the corrupt energy company that was paying the Biden family millions in bribes. And Trump was just doing his job by looking into it.

And claiming that Trump "blocked aide" from Ukraine for even
one second is a lie, too. Trump blew that lie away when he released the transcript of the call.

So...what else do you have?
[Post edited 5 Mar 14:39]

Donald Trump on 14:44 - Mar 5 with 348 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 08:05 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Other than the Russian stuff being massively overstated as far as I can tell, that's pretty spot on.

Anyone seriously still alleging that the election was somehow "rigged" after everything that has happened since and the massive settlements agreed by Fox News with DVS is a frothing loony.

He hasn’t been found guilty of rape and sexual assault either.

Donald Trump on 15:02 - Mar 5 with 336 viewsDr_Winston

Donald Trump on 14:44 - Mar 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He hasn’t been found guilty of rape and sexual assault either.

OJ Simpson was never found guilty of murder in a criminal court either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 15:43 - Mar 5 with 319 viewsonehunglow

When you set eyes on the perma tanned ,over whitened gnashers and bellicose gob ,what do you feel?
Do you feel lucky?
Set aside Biden.
How does it feel to have a proven narcissist in the running to be president again.

A guy that admires Pootin

Donald Trump on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 312 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Donald Trump on 15:02 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Yes a travesty of justice from a biased majority black jury in the wake of the Rodney King riots. But at least they had enough evidence to get him in a criminal trial in the first place. Forensics, DNA, witnesses, a motive.

Ask yourself this, if they had even a smidgin of a chance to get trump locked up criminally for rape or sexual assault do you think they would have taken it?

Donald Trump on 16:05 - Mar 5 with 294 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 15:02 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Not at all comparable.

Jean Carroll couldn't even prove she ever met Trump. She couldn't remember when the assault even happened, but the timeline that she narrowed it down to proved she was lying because the dress she claimed to be wearing didn't even exist yet.

She was also a huge fan of the Apprentice and didn't ever mention something that allegedly happened in the 1990's until she suddenly came up with a story taken directly from a plot line of the American TV show Law & Order.

Her lies had more holes in them than Blackburn, Lancashire. But she and her lawyers knew that you could convict Trump of murdering Jesus Christ if you got it in front of the right jury, so she got her pay day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024