Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 21:40 - Jan 16 with 632 viewsmax936

Bite the dust in this years FA Cup and had Benrahma sent off, straight red violent conduct.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

West Ham on 21:50 - Jan 16 with 614 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol got away with one, should have been 10 v 10.
West Ham on 22:18 - Jan 16 with 583 viewsmax936

West Ham on 21:50 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Bristol got away with one, should have been 10 v 10.

Yep.

West Ham on 22:30 - Jan 16 with 562 viewsReslovenSwan1

On the 28 January on TV the 'failed roofer' will be exchanging pleasantries with Sir Jim Ratcliffe head of Ineos and UK s richest man and Sir David Brailsford. I think the deal to take over 'the Port' might not have gone through by then.

His magic is working and he has not even taken over yet. "Magic roofer" more like. The only Welshman brave enough to invest in EFL football.

Wise sage since Toshack era

West Ham on 23:05 - Jan 16 with 521 viewsmax936

West Ham on 22:30 - Jan 16 by ReslovenSwan1

On the 28 January on TV the 'failed roofer' will be exchanging pleasantries with Sir Jim Ratcliffe head of Ineos and UK s richest man and Sir David Brailsford. I think the deal to take over 'the Port' might not have gone through by then.

His magic is working and he has not even taken over yet. "Magic roofer" more like. The only Welshman brave enough to invest in EFL football.

What's that drivel got to do with this thread Bore off and stop spoiling threads.

West Ham on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 416 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good win for Newport. Will be hard for WOL to pick a match to cover that weekend. I see we are playing Bournemouth on a Thursday evening they don't seem bothered about how inconvenient they make it for away fans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024