Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh language 23:55 - Feb 22 with 5422 viewsBoundy

Has anyone else noticed the not so subtle change in how recorded messages in large organisations such as the NHS or the council (Swansea) are now presented in Welsh first then followed in English ,considering the majority of the population's first language is English why has this change come about.Information on road signs /matrixs is also now becoming Welsh first and with at a cost

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Welsh language on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 391 viewsmax936

Welsh language on 19:20 - Mar 2 by lifelong

Why not indeed.

I simply don’t see any problem with it, why it ruffles so many feathers on here is very odd.

One of my work butties lives near you lifey, very near the Police station, he's learning to speak Welsh, he's enjoying as well, I'd love to learn, but just haven't the time with my family and work.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welsh language on 20:21 - Mar 2 with 375 viewslifelong

Welsh language on 20:07 - Mar 2 by max936

One of my work butties lives near you lifey, very near the Police station, he's learning to speak Welsh, he's enjoying as well, I'd love to learn, but just haven't the time with my family and work.

There’s a good course online called “Say something Welsh” you can download it to your iPhone/ipad
Starts at very basic stuff, there’s a number of sections which you can play at your convenience . The basic and intermediate course are free and there is a small charge for the advanced.
Welsh language on 21:51 - Mar 2 with 341 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh language on 08:38 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Anti Welsh.
You’re at it again
Please,reflect .

St George’s day soon.
Not sure was he Greeek, Turkish or whatever.
Time for you to get your flags out though. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh language on 22:52 - Mar 2 with 318 viewsonehunglow

Why the highlighted personal posting
It's still going on,it's not healthy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh language on 07:20 - Mar 3 with 282 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh language on 22:52 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Why the highlighted personal posting
It's still going on,it's not healthy

Bore da

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh language on 07:41 - Mar 3 with 274 viewsonehunglow

Welsh language on 07:20 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Bore da

Ti Hefyd ( used ti instead of chi ,if ok ) No offence

Welsh language on 07:44 - Mar 3 with 256 viewsonehunglow

Welsh language on 21:51 - Mar 2 by builthjack

St George’s day soon.
Not sure was he Greeek, Turkish or whatever.
Time for you to get your flags out though. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

lol.
This is Merseyside,mun.
Think before posting
Don’t let language get in the way
There are no St George’s flags to be seen here unless England is in competition.
But you knew that ,didn’t ya .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024