Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd 15:08 - Mar 31 with 1165 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is a brutal business. These guys have come through the process for 10 years or more. They in my opinion should be fully rounded prospects. Right physically and mentally with rock solid discipline and desire.

They have had their chances on loan and in the first team and have not cemented a first team place. It is Parker and Govea getting the minutes not them. It now they must kick on. I wish them well.Cooper and Cullen are slow burners still improving at 24. Lloyd is younger than the others. Cotterill is a steady player in the Fulton mould. If SCFC need to cut costs these players need to play if good enough. Uninspired loans is not necessarily indicative as seen with Dan James.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 15:50 - Mar 31 with 1095 viewsWhiterockin

They have not all been out on loan. Again get your facts right.
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 1035 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 15:50 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

They have not all been out on loan. Again get your facts right.

I presented these four prospects as a group. They have been on loan and had first team chances. Semantics. Has the younger Lloyd played in the first team? yes he has with a lovely goal in a pre season game.

All of the local kids have been overtaken by Azeem Lissah and Govea. Home grown Parker has over taken them. The club has backed them with long deals .They need to compete and kick on. Josh T has not resolved his" red mist" issues with a crazy red card for Wales u21 and Congreve did not impress me with his commitment at a recent u21 game.

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:27 - Mar 31 with 1003 viewsWhiterockin

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:20 - Mar 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I presented these four prospects as a group. They have been on loan and had first team chances. Semantics. Has the younger Lloyd played in the first team? yes he has with a lovely goal in a pre season game.

All of the local kids have been overtaken by Azeem Lissah and Govea. Home grown Parker has over taken them. The club has backed them with long deals .They need to compete and kick on. Josh T has not resolved his" red mist" issues with a crazy red card for Wales u21 and Congreve did not impress me with his commitment at a recent u21 game.

Where has Lloyd been on loan.
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:29 - Mar 31 with 992 viewsswan_si

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:27 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

Where has Lloyd been on loan.

Jeez, you're obsessed. 🤦‍♂️😂
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:34 - Mar 31 with 964 viewsWhiterockin

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:29 - Mar 31 by swan_si

Jeez, you're obsessed. 🤦‍♂️😂

The guy continually posts facts that are not true and then posts paragraphs of drivel to cover it up. If he stops posting lies I will stop picking him up on it. The majority on here can see right through him, you don't want to, that's fine.
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:46 - Mar 31 with 935 viewsmax936

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:34 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

The guy continually posts facts that are not true and then posts paragraphs of drivel to cover it up. If he stops posting lies I will stop picking him up on it. The majority on here can see right through him, you don't want to, that's fine.

Drivel indeed. Its hardly a brutal game/job either, if they find football a brutal job then god help them out in the real world were you actually have to work and foe some for minimum wage, they need to try being steel workers, building workers or carers then they'll see what brutal actually is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:36 - Mar 31 with 871 viewsswan_si

As do most on here. But you seem very selective in what you pick up on.
It bothers me not a jot what people post, it's an Internet forum not everyone will agree on other people's views. I notice you keep trying to get him banned. Thankfully Keith refuses to bow to you and rightly so.
I was down arrowed by Max recently after posting a newspaper article, the reason he gave was because it was posted by me.😂 But in reality it was because I backed up an opinion with fact. 🙄😂
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:37 - Mar 31 with 871 viewsReslovenSwan1

Facts that are not true are not facts my dear 'nitpicker'. We can all play that game.

I was talking in generalities for the group who have been in the system for years and are being overtaken. They should by now has resolved their weaknesses and be ready to figure in the first team.

It could be they are slow burners like Cullen and Cooper who are 23/24 are still battling first team runs. In my opinion Cullen is not fully rounded as a no 9 as he is very weak at heading the ball. He had one looping header on Friday so perhaps he is working on it.
[Post edited 31 Mar 17:38]

Login to get fewer ads

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:50 - Mar 31 with 846 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 16:46 - Mar 31 by max936

Drivel indeed. Its hardly a brutal game/job either, if they find football a brutal job then god help them out in the real world were you actually have to work and foe some for minimum wage, they need to try being steel workers, building workers or carers then they'll see what brutal actually is.

it is an elite business and only the best survive at Championship level. The rewards are huge.

I wonder if these guys are focused enough Congreve in particular has talent but is he determined and hard enough when the going get tough? . I saw Lloyd have a strop for Wales u19 when the game at 0-2 was still up for grabs. He was hauled off.

Josh has "red mist issues". For Wales u21 at 0-0 he went in on the keeper. It was the keepers ball all day long. He got sent off having been taunted by the Cardiff u21 keeper. These thing should be eradicated.

Congreve jumped out of a tacke v Cardiff city u21 at 0-2 and his mistake saw it go to 0-3. This follows his Oxford utd moment when he let the ball go through the wall past Benda. Isolated moments perhaps?

Your point is good. They MUST not let this fabulous opportunity slip. Thy must fight and compete or they will be working as a porter in Morriston General. They have been trusted with the security of long contrcts.

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 18:39 - Mar 31 with 783 viewsFlashberryjack

Cullen sure is a slow burner.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 19:38 - Mar 31 with 707 viewsmax936

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:50 - Mar 31 by ReslovenSwan1

it is an elite business and only the best survive at Championship level. The rewards are huge.

I wonder if these guys are focused enough Congreve in particular has talent but is he determined and hard enough when the going get tough? . I saw Lloyd have a strop for Wales u19 when the game at 0-2 was still up for grabs. He was hauled off.

Josh has "red mist issues". For Wales u21 at 0-0 he went in on the keeper. It was the keepers ball all day long. He got sent off having been taunted by the Cardiff u21 keeper. These thing should be eradicated.

Congreve jumped out of a tacke v Cardiff city u21 at 0-2 and his mistake saw it go to 0-3. This follows his Oxford utd moment when he let the ball go through the wall past Benda. Isolated moments perhaps?

Your point is good. They MUST not let this fabulous opportunity slip. Thy must fight and compete or they will be working as a porter in Morriston General. They have been trusted with the security of long contrcts.

So you're demeaning a porter's job now then? have you any idea of the importance of a porter at Morriston Hospital or any other Hospital ?

It is a far more important job than being a footballer and is a shockingly underpaid job at that.

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:16 - Mar 31 with 658 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 19:38 - Mar 31 by max936

So you're demeaning a porter's job now then? have you any idea of the importance of a porter at Morriston Hospital or any other Hospital ?

It is a far more important job than being a footballer and is a shockingly underpaid job at that.

No demeaning it at all. If anything it is a more important job for me personally than as a footballer. I agree with you again.

If you ask Ben Lloyd which job he would prefer however i suspect being a Premier league footballer would be his choice. He would be paid magnitudes more and would get more respect.

This is why I called it brutal. Its boom or bust. Old Trafford or Richmond Park Carmarthen.

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:22 - Mar 31 with 645 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:36 - Mar 31 by swan_si

It bothers me not a jot what people post, it's an Internet forum not everyone will agree on other people's views. I notice you keep trying to get him banned. Thankfully Keith refuses to bow to you and rightly so.
I was down arrowed by Max recently after posting a newspaper article, the reason he gave was because it was posted by me.😂 But in reality it was because I backed up an opinion with fact. 🙄😂

Ah but backing up an opinion with fact, a genuine truthful fact, that is all good.

it's when someone posts lies as if they are fact, then there is a problem.
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:40 - Mar 31 with 599 viewsmax936

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 17:36 - Mar 31 by swan_si

No the reality was that I down arrowed because it was You!

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 593 viewsswan_si

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:40 - Mar 31 by max936

No the reality was that I down arrowed because it was You!

Only an idiot would do that because of a username. 🤔
Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 589 viewsmax936

Cotterill Congreve Thomas Lloyd on 20:42 - Mar 31 by swan_si

Only an idiot would do that because of a username. 🤔

Really ? Don't lose sleep over it, what's a down arrow, you may get an up arrow at some point!

I very much doubt it though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024