Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer 15:55 - May 10 with 1731 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62467/swansea-city-natha

Nathan knows his destiny, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 16:00 - May 10 with 1527 viewsmax936

Thanks Nathan and Goodbye!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 18:58 - May 10 with 1326 viewsSwans9

If we get 5 to 6 m I will be amazed it's nothing to do with how I rate the player alot of the teams going for him will offer alot less is the reality.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 19:43 - May 10 with 1289 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 18:58 - May 10 by Swans9

If we get 5 to 6 m I will be amazed it's nothing to do with how I rate the player alot of the teams going for him will offer alot less is the reality.

Top end mind.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:06 - May 10 with 1251 viewsmax936

This is where are then, Nathan Wood is a better player now than when he came and its likely to earn him a big pay day and yet he hasn't put the effort in that he should have for the Swans, so that's the Swans reward for improving him, with him can't be bothered to put the effort in after the Swans has made him a better player.

Best he goes ASHP in my opinion if that is the case.

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:08 - May 10 with 1246 viewsQJumpingJack

we may want 6m but I expect we will sell for 3m + add-on's if the buying team goes onto win the Champions League.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:13 - May 10 with 1241 viewsdantheswansman

Would like nothing more than him to get bought for 5m or more, he offers nothing, he always passes back to keeper and we statistically play better and faster without him, i would not care less if he was bought by another club, in fact i will drive him there myself
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 21:17 - May 10 with 1181 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's not him leaving that bothers me, really. It's who we bring in behind him. If th trend continues we'll be worse again next season. lets hope the owners and Williams make some very good choices.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 21:21 - May 10 with 1173 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:08 - May 10 by QJumpingJack

we may want 6m but I expect we will sell for 3m + add-on's if the buying team goes onto win the Champions League.

Yup.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 22:20 - May 10 with 1100 viewsEagleEye

He has improved with us but failed to kick on this season. Overall he has been pretty poor this season & struggles with the style that we are trying to implement. Can’t see any club in the Championship shelling out £5-6m. Offers of £2-3m for average players are few and far between in the Championship as nearly all clubs are haemorrhaging cash. Bite anyone’s hand off for any offer of £2-3m
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 22:43 - May 10 with 1069 viewsonehunglow

He hardly stands out apart from when he forks up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 00:20 - May 11 with 1017 viewsbuilthjack

We will be lucky to get 2 million for him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 08:40 - May 11 with 924 viewsheatwave

If he's improved here as some suggest. How bad was he at Boro'. I don't see clubs getting excited about buying a very average player for a 6 figure fee.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 09:42 - May 11 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 08:40 - May 11 by heatwave

If he's improved here as some suggest. How bad was he at Boro'. I don't see clubs getting excited about buying a very average player for a 6 figure fee.

Frankly,he’s one we need shot of.
Cabango more effective but with less gravitas

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 10:16 - May 11 with 846 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect the transfer fee will be "undisclosed"
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 16:57 - May 11 with 726 viewsReslovenSwan1

People forget he is only 21 and an England u21 international. He is no mug. He has all the tools to be a top defender including electric pace on recovery. There were good reasons he was rated at £10m and why Swansea turned it down.

Ideally these are the sort of players to keep and develop. Sadly he does not seem keen for a new long deal so has to go. Not rated on here but neither was another 20 year old Gyorkeres. Both are raw. That is why they have been at Swansea.
[Post edited 11 May 17:46]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 18:27 - May 11 with 675 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 16:57 - May 11 by ReslovenSwan1

People forget he is only 21 and an England u21 international. He is no mug. He has all the tools to be a top defender including electric pace on recovery. There were good reasons he was rated at £10m and why Swansea turned it down.

Ideally these are the sort of players to keep and develop. Sadly he does not seem keen for a new long deal so has to go. Not rated on here but neither was another 20 year old Gyorkeres. Both are raw. That is why they have been at Swansea.
[Post edited 11 May 17:46]

How many games did you see Gyokeres play for Swansea and who against?
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 19:50 - May 11 with 622 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 18:27 - May 11 by QJumpingJack

How many games did you see Gyokeres play for Swansea and who against?

It is not relevant.

Fans thought he was no good at 20 and did not take into account his massive potential. It is the same with Wood.. Poster on here are not wise enough and are suggesting Swansea should give him away for peanuts.

As I keep telling people Swansea city is a 'no go zone' for promising young strikers. Cullen is the best the club have produced in 25 years and is well short of Championship standard with obvious unresolved deficiencies.
[Post edited 11 May 19:52]

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:08 - May 11 with 603 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 19:50 - May 11 by ReslovenSwan1

It is not relevant.

Fans thought he was no good at 20 and did not take into account his massive potential. It is the same with Wood.. Poster on here are not wise enough and are suggesting Swansea should give him away for peanuts.

As I keep telling people Swansea city is a 'no go zone' for promising young strikers. Cullen is the best the club have produced in 25 years and is well short of Championship standard with obvious unresolved deficiencies.
[Post edited 11 May 19:52]

of course it is relevant in this context.
If you didn't see him play for Swansea how can you continue to go on about him?

in Autumn 1995 I saw a footballer called Frank Lampard Junior play for Swansea on loan. He was average at best.
I don't come on here reminding fans that Bobby Smith (our interim manager at the time) got it wrong.

Maybe it was Levien who should have pushed harder for Gyokeres instead of giving us DC United players at the time who no one wanted and were not very good.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 21:56 - May 11 with 548 viewsRichardO

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:08 - May 11 by QJumpingJack

in Autumn 1995 I saw a footballer called Frank Lampard Junior play for Swansea on loan. He was average at best.
I don't come on here reminding fans that Bobby Smith (our interim manager at the time) got it wrong.

Maybe it was Levien who should have pushed harder for Gyokeres instead of giving us DC United players at the time who no one wanted and were not very good.

Only here for 3 months and fight to get into a team that had both Lowe and Ayew scoring goals so did we needed someone to be a provider and not an unproven young goal scorer, we were looking for someone to help us in the final push to keep our Premier League promotion hopes alive with American players that didn't work and Hourihane experience counted for nothing as we had totally wrong balance in the midfield.

If only one American hadn't got injured and the other offered more than we already had,

If only Morgan Gibbs-White hadn't got injured
We were looking to get promotion with older more experienced players than Gyokeres
We weren't looking to build for the future we were trying a last mad dash back to the Premiership funded with the last year of Parachute payments and an inexperienced Gyokeres just didn't fit into what was trying to be achieved at that time.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 22:23 - May 11 with 512 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 21:56 - May 11 by RichardO

Only here for 3 months and fight to get into a team that had both Lowe and Ayew scoring goals so did we needed someone to be a provider and not an unproven young goal scorer, we were looking for someone to help us in the final push to keep our Premier League promotion hopes alive with American players that didn't work and Hourihane experience counted for nothing as we had totally wrong balance in the midfield.

If only one American hadn't got injured and the other offered more than we already had,

If only Morgan Gibbs-White hadn't got injured
We were looking to get promotion with older more experienced players than Gyokeres
We weren't looking to build for the future we were trying a last mad dash back to the Premiership funded with the last year of Parachute payments and an inexperienced Gyokeres just didn't fit into what was trying to be achieved at that time.

Great post and an intelligent one at that, Gibbs White looked a player then and so it has proved, best Forest player on the field tonight, I said it on another thread, that he's to good for Forest he ooze's class.

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 23:26 - May 11 with 470 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 20:08 - May 11 by QJumpingJack

I was pointing out that the club should not undervalue 20 year olds with talent and potential. Wood as worth £10m because of his enormous potential not his current form. Wood is a big lad and very fast and an England u21 international. He now has over 50 games to his name and is only going to get better,

I gave an example of Gyorkeres as an example of this muddled thinking. Gyorkeses was strong on the ball quite quick and coud head the ball. Cooper said he had potential but he chose to use Lowe who had no future upside. It is irrelevant how much I had seen of him.

I give my opinion and give examples to support my argument where possible.

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 23:34 - May 11 with 466 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 23:26 - May 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I was pointing out that the club should not undervalue 20 year olds with talent and potential. Wood as worth £10m because of his enormous potential not his current form. Wood is a big lad and very fast and an England u21 international. He now has over 50 games to his name and is only going to get better,

I gave an example of Gyorkeres as an example of this muddled thinking. Gyorkeses was strong on the ball quite quick and coud head the ball. Cooper said he had potential but he chose to use Lowe who had no future upside. It is irrelevant how much I had seen of him.

I give my opinion and give examples to support my argument where possible.

Gyorkeres was crap in his time for us, to say otherwise is is just ridiculous.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 01:27 - May 12 with 425 viewsdobjack2

I also saw Frank Jr and thought he was living off his father's name and connections and was nothing special. Cooper had seen Gyokeres at age level but in our team he didn't look all that. Maybe a run of games would have been a different story.

Don't understand why anyone doesn't want me to scout for them.
Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 11:53 - May 12 with 287 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 23:34 - May 11 by Whiterockin

So was Guhey for three or four games remember. Cooper gave him time as they had a background together. Cooper should have done the same with Gyokeres and told the club to make an offer.

Cooper is a great manager but made a howler there. Fans are obsessed with blaming Levine for everything and showing no patience in developing talent except playera who accept low wages but are league 2.

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 11:57 - May 12 with 287 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Nathan Wood knows he is available for transfer on 23:34 - May 11 by Whiterockin

So was Guhey for three or four games remember. Cooper gave him time as they had a background together. Cooper should have done the same with Gyokeres and told the club to make an offer.

Cooper is a great manager but made a howler there. Fans are obsessed with blaming Levien for everything and showing no patience in developing talent except playera who accept low wages but are league 2.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024