Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Romania 1993 S4C 23:22 - Aug 23 with 4478 viewssketty_jack

Anyone watching this right now? Was only 9 at the time but remember the flair and the penalty well. Could hear the bangs on the tv after the eaquliser....very chilling.
Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 23:28 - Aug 23 with 4464 viewsepaul

was that the 5-0 drubbing?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 23:31 - Aug 23 with 4457 viewsDevz00

I haven't bothered watching this just in case I spew when Paul Bodin hits the bar.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 23:35 - Aug 23 with 4454 viewssketty_jack

No think we needed to win to go to the world cup in america but we only got a draw if i remember right. Paul Bodin hit the bar with a pen straight after we equalised and a guy was killed by a flair that went straight across the pitch into the other stand.
Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 05:20 - Aug 24 with 4395 viewsEdmundo

Watched 2nd half, knew what was coming, whick made it hard to accept, how close we came...was bodin the official penalty taker att?

Thought there were other better quality pwn takers on the field!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 07:12 - Aug 24 with 4374 viewsorion3016

That's the most disappointed I had ever felt watching a game
Awful what happened to the bloke from Merthyr after some idiot let off a flare

Be over there now after

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 08:05 - Aug 24 with 4356 viewshooplehead

remember it very well....I was actually a steward at the game.........the only time i ever did it
Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 14:16 - Aug 24 with 4250 viewsjack_lord

I was completely gutted as the atmosphere was bouncing and I was going to the States anyway.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 14:27 - Aug 24 with 4240 viewsdameedna

cant remember anything about the game but sat about 20m to the left the guy hit by the flare

i recall it was by somone from north wales or england, the police told me, what happened to the guy who let it off?

i remember bodin hitting the bar as i was with cardiff mates so at least i had something to wind them up about
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 17:24 - Aug 24 with 4204 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I think the guy who set off the flare was from somewhere in North-East Wales. He went to jail for a few years as a result, if I remember rightly.

Also, I think the particular flare was set off a few moments after the final whistle, not after the equaliser.

The son of the man who died was sitting right next to him, must have been awful.

I couldn't watch the programme last night, didn't really want to re-live it. We'd really thought we were on our way to USA '94.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 17:26]
Wales v Romania 1993 S4C on 18:00 - Aug 24 with 4169 viewsGiff

The following Saturday Bodin scored a penalty for his club - Swindon I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024