Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
holding in the box 20:59 - Nov 3 with 2005 viewsborinifanclub

This is not sour grapes ...we deserved to lose today...but did anyone else notice two scummers bear hugging our players while the traitor was heading the winner?. The goal should not have been allowed.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

holding in the box on 21:06 - Nov 3 with 1946 viewsWarwickHunt

I'd like to see it again but it looked like three fouls on our players.

Good to see the f*ckwit Dean adding on almost 20 seconds for the sending off and some blatant time wasting in injury time. Both linos were f*cking tragic too.

No sour grapes here either - we deserved f*ck all.
holding in the box on 21:09 - Nov 3 with 1930 viewsmonmouth

holding in the box on 21:06 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

I'd like to see it again but it looked like three fouls on our players.

Good to see the f*ckwit Dean adding on almost 20 seconds for the sending off and some blatant time wasting in injury time. Both linos were f*cking tragic too.

No sour grapes here either - we deserved f*ck all.

It's what you get away mate....we needed to make our own luck, and we never tried in the least. I'm more than willing to give ML the benefit of the doubt but that has put a severe dent in his pile of goodwill that needs to be replenished pdq.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

holding in the box on 21:14 - Nov 3 with 1896 viewsWarwickHunt

holding in the box on 21:09 - Nov 3 by monmouth

It's what you get away mate....we needed to make our own luck, and we never tried in the least. I'm more than willing to give ML the benefit of the doubt but that has put a severe dent in his pile of goodwill that needs to be replenished pdq.

I can understand the tactics/team selection against the big 4 (or 6 even) , but The Park The Rickshaw X!?

They were there for the taking and we bottled it. Let's hope the lesson has been learned.
holding in the box on 21:14 - Nov 3 with 1895 viewsbuilthjack

holding in the box on 21:09 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Yes, Rangel was thrown to the ground as caulker headed the goal. Linesman should have flagged it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

holding in the box on 21:16 - Nov 3 with 1872 viewsmonmouth

holding in the box on 21:14 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

I can understand the tactics/team selection against the big 4 (or 6 even) , but The Park The Rickshaw X!?

They were there for the taking and we bottled it. Let's hope the lesson has been learned.

Amen brother. We should have gone out with a dominant attitude and they would have just folded. I'm fuming if truth be told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024