Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ad defender? 11:12 - Dec 15 with 3284 viewsswanny

Someone very kindly recommended this and posted a link to it......could you please point me to it again. Many thanks

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Ad defender? on 10:05 - Dec 16 with 3223 viewsBaker

This one?

http://download.cnet.com/AdFender/3000-7786_4-75183968.html

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Ad defender? on 08:42 - Dec 18 with 3173 viewsswanny

That's the one, but more help needed....I've installed it , but it doesn't seem to be blocking anything - I have used this before on my previous laptop and it was all ok, but could it be a firewall interfering with it?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Ad defender? on 08:58 - Dec 18 with 3162 viewsBaker

Ad defender? on 08:42 - Dec 18 by swanny

That's the one, but more help needed....I've installed it , but it doesn't seem to be blocking anything - I have used this before on my previous laptop and it was all ok, but could it be a firewall interfering with it?

Have you tried unbutto....

What browser are you using? Chrome? Firefox? IE? *spits*

Ad defender? on 09:06 - Dec 18 with 3151 viewsswanny

Ad defender? on 08:58 - Dec 18 by Baker

Have you tried unbutto....

What browser are you using? Chrome? Firefox? IE? *spits*

cringe - ie.... and before you start, I have inherited someones old laptop after shagging my own up and it already has ie on it, I intend to switch to chrome at some point (one thing at a time at the moment)...although, that's probably the difference, I used Chrome on my other lappy...

Ad defender? on 09:18 - Dec 18 with 3132 viewsBaker

Ad defender? on 09:06 - Dec 18 by swanny

cringe - ie.... and before you start, I have inherited someones old laptop after shagging my own up and it already has ie on it, I intend to switch to chrome at some point (one thing at a time at the moment)...although, that's probably the difference, I used Chrome on my other lappy...

In that case, I think you have answered your own question m'dear

Get chrome loaded up - only takes 5 mins.

Ad defender? on 13:21 - Dec 18 with 3103 viewsswanny

thankyou Baker - you are a proper gent and no mistake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024