Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? 21:27 - Dec 18 with 2118 viewsswanny

I like it. (you have to concentrate on the black bits)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 21:29 - Dec 18 with 2113 viewsItchySphincter

Don't see the badger. It's still on the piss however.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 21:32 - Dec 18 with 2108 viewsgyrjack

Wouldnt know, all been culled
doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 21:33 - Dec 18 with 2107 viewsDarran

Swanny have you been on the sherry?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 23:03 - Dec 18 with 2066 viewsBanosswan

It does look like a crouching badger.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 23:10 - Dec 18 with 2061 viewsjackportis

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 21:29 - Dec 18 by ItchySphincter

Don't see the badger. It's still on the piss however.

Yes I have to agree.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 00:54 - Dec 19 with 2043 viewsDavillin

A Cincinnati Bengals helmet.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 10:29 - Dec 19 with 1990 viewsswanny

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 21:33 - Dec 18 by Darran

Swanny have you been on the sherry?

as it happens I had, but it still looks like a badger (the beak is the badger's eye)....I was looking at it in my bemused state last night and thinking 'why have we got a badger as a logo' I really couldn't see the swan at all for a short while...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 1959 viewsLeonisGod

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 10:29 - Dec 19 by swanny

as it happens I had, but it still looks like a badger (the beak is the badger's eye)....I was looking at it in my bemused state last night and thinking 'why have we got a badger as a logo' I really couldn't see the swan at all for a short while...

Looks more like an armadillo to me
Login to get fewer ads

doesn't the planet swans insignia look like a badger? on 13:57 - Dec 19 with 1941 viewsGlyn1

Yep. It does look like an armadillo walking from left to right and also like a badger.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024