Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans need to look at the positives after Man U debacle. 15:47 - Feb 4 with 602 viewsI_would

Credit where credit's due ,must be the first game in history where the highlights were longer than the actual match!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Fans need to look at the positives after Man U debacle. on 17:14 - Feb 4 with 536 viewskingslandstand1

What I was thinking was that most of the discussions, pundit talk etc was more about how hard done by we were by the decisions and VAR that the fact that we'd shipped 9 goals, and that some of them were pretty good goals as well!!
Fans need to look at the positives after Man U debacle. on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 500 viewsI_would

Fans need to look at the positives after Man U debacle. on 17:14 - Feb 4 by kingslandstand1

What I was thinking was that most of the discussions, pundit talk etc was more about how hard done by we were by the decisions and VAR that the fact that we'd shipped 9 goals, and that some of them were pretty good goals as well!!

That's right, the Man U performance was good, aided of course by us lifting their confidence with being so bad. You have to give them credit though, I thought they would cruise in from half time keep the 4-0 to save any injuries but they kept going until the end. Perhaps we should have tried a bit harder then we could have kept it down to 4 or 5 and not much would have been said due to our depleted squad.
I still think Ralph needs a plan B, should never have happened twice, still I suppose his name will be crossed off of the big boys wish lists so that can't be a bad thing.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024