Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United - Home Game 14:47 - May 10 with 4287 viewsTimSaint

Has anyone managed to get tickets for this game yet ?

I'm eligible to buy tomorrow morning, so just wondered whether the purchase process was in anyway different from that of a normal game prior to Covid and what safety checks they have / will put in place.

TimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 08:47 - May 13 with 1262 viewsMytchettSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 23:00 - May 12 by DorsetIan

That's true.

Apparently they're a complete waste of time. More effective to have a big pot of coffee and to check whether someone can smell it!

I had Covid in December and still can’t smell anything.

I’m due to be able to purchase a ticket later today. Do we just log on and buy through the ticket website? Or is there some convoluted process to it all?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Leeds United - Home Game on 09:26 - May 13 with 1230 viewsdwayne_dibley

Leeds United - Home Game on 08:47 - May 13 by MytchettSaint

I’m due to be able to purchase a ticket later today. Do we just log on and buy through the ticket website? Or is there some convoluted process to it all?

just login to the ticket website and a link appears on the account home page

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Leeds United - Home Game on 10:43 - May 13 with 1199 viewsTimSaint

They have produced a nice little 2.5 min video, explaining the whole purchase process. You can find it on the official website, or via the link on the email you would have been sent, telling you when you are eligible to purchase tickets.

TimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 10:49 - May 13 with 1193 viewsfranniesTache

You log in to the ticket website and spend 20 mins swearing at it for not working, refreshing it constantly before it finally shows you what you need.

Then you get five minutes to buy your tickets before it kicks you out for no f*cking reason at all and you have to try all this again.

I'm actually impressed by just how much worse they've made the ticket system in our absence. it's absolute dogsh*t now
Leeds United - Home Game on 11:11 - May 13 with 1175 viewsDorsetIan

Does that also effect your taste then too?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leeds United - Home Game on 11:23 - May 13 with 1165 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 10:49 - May 13 by franniesTache

You log in to the ticket website and spend 20 mins swearing at it for not working, refreshing it constantly before it finally shows you what you need.

Then you get five minutes to buy your tickets before it kicks you out for no f*cking reason at all and you have to try all this again.

I'm actually impressed by just how much worse they've made the ticket system in our absence. it's absolute dogsh*t now

I fairness I found it quite easy aside from they dont tell you you can select different blocks from just automatic.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds United - Home Game on 11:59 - May 13 with 1140 viewsdwayne_dibley

thought they had reserved that experience just for me

Leeds United - Home Game on 13:15 - May 13 with 1105 viewsfranniesTache

Leeds United - Home Game on 11:59 - May 13 by dwayne_dibley

thought they had reserved that experience just for me

Just wait until the first away game goes on sale, the entire thing is going to melt down and there's going to be a lot of very pissed off people
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United - Home Game on 13:37 - May 13 with 1082 viewsDorsetIan

I managed to get tickets for my group just now. Some of the stands were shown as sold out, but not all of them.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:29 - May 13 with 1021 viewsBLEEDRED

Just had an email from the club saying around 60% of tickets sold so if I want a ticket get one before the season ticket window ends. So looks like tickets will go on sell to members soon. So not the high take up the club were hoping for
Leeds United - Home Game on 15:30 - May 13 with 1021 viewsMytchettSaint

My experience was very similar but I got there in the end.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Leeds United - Home Game on 07:50 - May 14 with 906 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:29 - May 13 by BLEEDRED

Just had an email from the club saying around 60% of tickets sold so if I want a ticket get one before the season ticket window ends. So looks like tickets will go on sell to members soon. So not the high take up the club were hoping for

one of mates tried to get ticket last night and all tickets sold by then
Leeds United - Home Game on 12:01 - May 14 with 858 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds United - Home Game on 07:50 - May 14 by SalisburySaint

one of mates tried to get ticket last night and all tickets sold by then

Quite strange the email arrived at 15:00 so must have been a late rush, but it would appear that most who wanted a ticket got one
Leeds United - Home Game on 12:31 - May 14 with 840 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 12:01 - May 14 by BLEEDRED

Quite strange the email arrived at 15:00 so must have been a late rush, but it would appear that most who wanted a ticket got one

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-05-14/tickets-sold-out-southampton-leeds
Leeds United - Home Game on 14:08 - May 15 with 721 viewsSaintsforeverj

Talking of Leeds, they look a class act. Will be even better next year.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds United - Home Game on 18:27 - May 15 with 661 viewsVagina_Dentata

Just had the email to download my ticket. 5.15 entry, photo id needed for entry.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Leeds United - Home Game on 18:40 - May 15 with 656 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds United - Home Game on 18:27 - May 15 by Vagina_Dentata

Just had the email to download my ticket. 5.15 entry, photo id needed for entry.

Got mine - got to arrive at 5:10. Its right on rush hour though. Supposing there is traffic or can't park? Hope this changes for next year or many won't go.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 18:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds United - Home Game on 08:13 - May 16 with 574 viewsdwayne_dibley

Leeds United - Home Game on 18:40 - May 15 by Saintsforeverj

Got mine - got to arrive at 5:10. Its right on rush hour though. Supposing there is traffic or can't park? Hope this changes for next year or many won't go.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 18:50]

the next two covid variants should thin out the ranks. The Southsea variant will be the worst

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024