Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? 22:56 - May 13 with 1150 viewsElijahK

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 07:47 - May 14 with 1061 viewssaintwizzler

A left back, unless Ralphie is gonna try Vokins or Ferry?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 10:23 - May 14 with 1012 viewsBerber

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 07:47 - May 14 by saintwizzler

Hopefully, Vokins will be given a chance in the squad next year, I don't see him as being first choice yet and his loan period hasn't shown us anything more than we knew already IMO. I think he has potential, but we need to see it on the pitch for a few games. Otherwise, I can see him shipped out on loan then sold.
Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 10:44 - May 14 with 997 viewssaint22

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 07:47 - May 14 by saintwizzler

Everywhere would be the correct answer

If you name our strongest first 11 I would say we need a replacement in almost every area - GK, both full backs, another CB, a CDM and a striker, maybe we have enough AM and wingers
Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 13:04 - May 14 with 946 viewsI_would

Captain

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:37 - May 14 with 913 viewsSaintNick

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 13:04 - May 14 by I_would

Captain

We need a left back, I would also say a centre back, if we need to raise cash I would sell Vestergaard and reinvest the money in a central defender and a left back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:49 - May 14 with 907 viewsSadoldgit

Clearly we will need a replacement for Bertrand. Unless Vestergaard leaves I can’t see us buying another central defender. Cover for both full backs would be ideal but will probably only be one player. Minime will probably go back to Liverpool. It looks nailed on that Theo will be staying for another two seasons. A goal scorer would be good. I am thinking that either Forster or McCarthy will be on their way with a new up and coming no 2 coming in. A lot depends on this assumed new investment and how much dead wood we can ship out but at least Ralph is talking up the need for more strength in depth.
Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:57 - May 14 with 891 viewsbarry_sanchez

A goal keeper, a left back, two centre back, an attacking midfielder, a right winger and a centre forward possibly if Ings leaves.

We'll buy a £5 Million left back.......................

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:58 - May 14 with 894 viewsSaintsforeverj

Definitely need a full back with Bertrand going. Also need a box to box midfielder. We seem to have never replaced Tadic in my opinion. What a cracking, snappy little player he was. Being linked with Edouard at Celtic too. Hoping and think it's likely there will be a sort out, in the summer. A few will go, and hoping we get in a new full back, new box to box midfielder and a striker. Salisu should step in as a regular centre back, so should be ok in defence but depends on Ves going or not. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the summer, clearing out the dead wood and bringing in some enthusiastic fresh personalities.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 15:03 - May 14 with 877 viewsbarry_sanchez

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:58 - May 14 by Saintsforeverj

Definitely need a full back with Bertrand going. Also need a box to box midfielder. We seem to have never replaced Tadic in my opinion. What a cracking, snappy little player he was. Being linked with Edouard at Celtic too. Hoping and think it's likely there will be a sort out, in the summer. A few will go, and hoping we get in a new full back, new box to box midfielder and a striker. Salisu should step in as a regular centre back, so should be ok in defence but depends on Ves going or not. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the summer, clearing out the dead wood and bringing in some enthusiastic fresh personalities.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:59]

I agree but the club can't even be arsed to say what their intentions are, I'd actually admire them if they said they plan to buy cheap, gamble and hope to reap in the tv money other than this patronising #wemarchon crap.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 15:48 - May 14 with 865 viewssaint22

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:49 - May 14 by Sadoldgit

Clearly we will need a replacement for Bertrand. Unless Vestergaard leaves I can’t see us buying another central defender. Cover for both full backs would be ideal but will probably only be one player. Minime will probably go back to Liverpool. It looks nailed on that Theo will be staying for another two seasons. A goal scorer would be good. I am thinking that either Forster or McCarthy will be on their way with a new up and coming no 2 coming in. A lot depends on this assumed new investment and how much dead wood we can ship out but at least Ralph is talking up the need for more strength in depth.

Walcott staying is a mind boggling sign of cluelessness
Batten down the hatches for another season of disappointing games
Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 15:59 - May 14 with 858 viewsBicester_North

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 15:48 - May 14 by saint22

Walcott staying is a mind boggling sign of cluelessness
Batten down the hatches for another season of disappointing games

It’s a good job you and your boy(s) will still be there in the chapel to transmit your positivity to the team.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 16:13 - May 14 with 848 viewsbarry_sanchez

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 15:59 - May 14 by Bicester_North

It’s a good job you and your boy(s) will still be there in the chapel to transmit your positivity to the team.

There are far far far more vocal teams that give their side a right bollocking if they're consistently shite, Everton and West Ham spring to mind, we've been bollocks for years, our owners have been bollocks for years, the weakling players can't blame the fans as this year they've been even shitter than normal.

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 16:47 - May 14 with 832 viewsBicester_North

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 16:13 - May 14 by barry_sanchez

There are far far far more vocal teams that give their side a right bollocking if they're consistently shite, Everton and West Ham spring to mind, we've been bollocks for years, our owners have been bollocks for years, the weakling players can't blame the fans as this year they've been even shitter than normal.

I agree but the skate prick I was addressing was bitching and slagging Saints down even during the Koeman years.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 08:55 - May 15 with 676 viewsTripleNiemi

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 16:47 - May 14 by Bicester_North

I agree but the skate prick I was addressing was bitching and slagging Saints down even during the Koeman years.

Ah the Koeman years.....a mere distant memory of when we were travelling both home and away and always hopeful of getting some of the spoils. Remember the plebs singing ditties about the Champions League etc. and flying up the league? These days it’s more like flying to the Championship.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 14:01 - May 15 with 620 viewsbarry_sanchez

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 08:55 - May 15 by TripleNiemi

Ah the Koeman years.....a mere distant memory of when we were travelling both home and away and always hopeful of getting some of the spoils. Remember the plebs singing ditties about the Champions League etc. and flying up the league? These days it’s more like flying to the Championship.......

It'll be the 19 bus as opposed to flying (is that still the bus that goes to Thornhill?) as we're skint.

Which position do we need most other the summer transfer market? on 17:16 - May 15 with 546 viewsdirk_doone

With Tella coming through and Romeu coming back next season, perhaps we don't need as many new players as some people thought. It looks like we're going to finish solidly mid-table, about the same number of points away from the relegation zone as we are from a European place.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024