Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP? 20:42 - Aug 22 with 1160 viewspjt50

Early days yet but with the new wonderkid rapidly establishing himself at right back, what do we do with KWP? He looked OK when he came on today but is substitute right-back/left-back his new role? It would be interesting to see if he & Livramento could both play down the right (option for Weds?) but what would we do with Armstrong S — assuming he's staying?

I think KWP's too good to have him sitting on our bench. Could we afford to sell him & rely on Valery/Djenepo? Although if Livramento lives up to all the hype, maybe he'll move on after this season anyway which will solve the problem.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

KWP? on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 1089 viewssaint22

Very good question
Seems crazy to leave KWP out but Tino looks GREAT
I would like to see them both on the right and Armstrong on the left
KWP? on 21:25 - Aug 22 with 1057 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m sure KWP could play right-midfield.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

KWP? on 22:23 - Aug 22 with 978 viewsBerber

We may end up with good flexibility, so players like Romeu and JWP could be subbed by letting SArmstrong move back etc. Also the LB RB cover. Our approach burns out the muscles, so more rotation and subs is a good thing. There will be a lot more competition, and hopefully, Redmond and Djenepo will have to fight for their places for example.
KWP? on 07:15 - Aug 23 with 814 viewsKennington

Hopefully we’ll have a decent cup run or two, so there’ll be loads of games. There’ll be dips in form and injuries too. I’m sure KWP will play plenty of games.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

KWP? on 07:18 - Aug 23 with 811 viewsRon11

KWP? on 21:25 - Aug 22 by PatfromPoole

I’m sure KWP could play right-midfield.

AND score from there.
KWP? on 07:21 - Aug 23 with 804 viewsMattFinish

Maybe play KWP at left back. Not sure about Perraud yet. He was caught out of position a bit but is settling into PL. Let's see how Livramento lasts, we're only 2 games in.
It's a nice dilemma to have though. Shame it's the only position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024