Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? 21:46 - Aug 23 with 1438 views1teeminants

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/theathletic.com/news/thierry-small-cuts-ties-with

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 21:57 - Aug 23 with 1394 viewssolent_toffee

Really good player who wants top flight first team football now, but Everton can’t offer it to him as he’s not as good (at this moment in time) as Digne and Nkoukou.

He doesn’t want Under 23 football or to go out on loan.

His arl fella is Brian Small, ex Villa defender.
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 06:16 - Aug 24 with 1170 views1teeminants

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 21:57 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

Really good player who wants top flight first team football now, but Everton can’t offer it to him as he’s not as good (at this moment in time) as Digne and Nkoukou.

Sounds promising. I hope Saints can do something here although there is lots of interest in him. If you’re good enough you’re old enough as Tino is proving now.

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 06:32 - Aug 24 with 1161 views1teeminants

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 21:57 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

Just seen this from Saints web. No idea if it’s true.

http://www.secretscout.co.uk/thierry-small-southampton/

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 08:30 - Aug 24 with 1051 viewsgreen

We're adopting an interesting but potentially very risky transfer strategy.

Invest heavily in youth, their values rocket if they play and do well but we just have to hope their lack of experience doesn't cost us a place in the top flight.
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 08:37 - Aug 24 with 1043 viewsBerber

In my head I was reading Brian Small, but seeing Brian Little, and having trouble recognising the connection. 🤣
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 08:38 - Aug 24 with 1042 viewssaint22

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 08:30 - Aug 24 by green

We're adopting an interesting but potentially very risky transfer strategy.

Invest heavily in youth, their values rocket if they play and do well but we just have to hope their lack of experience doesn't cost us a place in the top flight.

We also seem to be overloading on full backs, I saw us linked with another one today too - 20yo at Boro
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 09:02 - Aug 24 with 1014 viewsgreen

We do need a back up left back if Perraud gets injured it’s only KWP and it’s not his natural side.
Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 09:17 - Aug 24 with 991 viewsSaintNick

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 09:02 - Aug 24 by green

We do need a back up left back if Perraud gets injured it’s only KWP and it’s not his natural side.

Livramento can also play on the left so we do have the option to play him there as well

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 16:06 - Aug 24 with 829 viewsChesham_Saint

Solent Toffee..... what’s happening here ? on 08:37 - Aug 24 by Berber

In my head I was reading Brian Small, but seeing Brian Little, and having trouble recognising the connection. 🤣

I was doing the same thing..! Not very pc, but I thought blimey, he must really trust his wife…!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024