Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuey 12:06 - Aug 25 with 1263 viewssaint22

"Has a little problem with his calf still so wont play Weds"

Really?
Stuey on 12:16 - Aug 25 with 1244 viewsTimSaint

We will find out in 6 days time, no doubt !!

......but to be honest, I've not heard any rumours about him leaving.

TimSaint

Stuey on 14:15 - Aug 25 with 1137 viewssaint22

Stuey on 12:16 - Aug 25 by TimSaint

We will find out in 6 days time, no doubt !!

......but to be honest, I've not heard any rumours about him leaving.

I do hope that's true
His creativity, vision and drive forwards is really something we miss
Stuey on 16:37 - Aug 25 with 1046 viewsSonicBoom

Its a strange one. You'd think these days, the player could just tweet and say its just calf injury and they'll be back soon. Kill any misinformation stone dead in a second.
But he's saying nothing.

Do you know if he goes, I'd take Jack Willshire. I just read the athletic's interview with him. He doesn't have a club, is fit, and isn't chasing a huge wage.
In fact I'd rather see him here than Walcott. He's 29, was a top player,
and is hungry to prove himself. Pretty low risk.
Stuey on 16:55 - Aug 25 with 1028 viewsBerber

Stuey on 16:37 - Aug 25 by SonicBoom

Its a strange one. You'd think these days, the player could just tweet and say its just calf injury and they'll be back soon. Kill any misinformation stone dead in a second.
But he's saying nothing.

Do you know if he goes, I'd take Jack Willshire. I just read the athletic's interview with him. He doesn't have a club, is fit, and isn't chasing a huge wage.

I am pretty sure Theo would like to prove himself too, but players who are basically past it may have the odd decent performance, but not often.
Stuey on 17:01 - Aug 25 with 1026 viewscocklebreath

But he's saying nothing.

Lose Armstrong and get Him? That would be shite

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Stuey on 17:34 - Aug 25 with 999 viewsSonicBoom

I'm not suggesting a straight swap.
I wanna keep him.

I guess as a separate issue I cant believe JW doesn't have a club. Even just pay as you play.
People like to stay him off but get past that and he was a top player. He's fit now and would be cheap.
Stuey on 18:05 - Aug 25 with 977 viewsRon11

Stuey on 17:34 - Aug 25 by SonicBoom

I'm not suggesting a straight swap.
I wanna keep him.

I guess as a separate issue I cant believe JW doesn't have a club. Even just pay as you play.
People like to stay him off but get past that and he was a top player. He's fit now and would be cheap.

Wilshere's a great player but doesn't he issues with an over inflated ego?
Stuey on 09:54 - Aug 26 with 744 viewskingslandstand1

But he's saying nothing.

Not so sure. My worry is why Bmuff didnt take him back, ot no other prem side has come in for him
Login to get fewer ads

Stuey on 10:31 - Aug 26 with 719 viewsSonicBoom

True. I just think you can get him for nothing, he seems to have the right attitude and he really wants to play.
If we could agree a sensible deal I'd take him. Low risk and if we can get a tune out of him he'd be way above some of our lot. I'd give him a chance.
Stuey on 11:25 - Aug 26 with 688 viewsElijahK

Yeah well all this tender stuff is a load of BS by the sounds of things as he’s just pulled out of the Scotland squad due to his injury so it does just confirm that he’s only not been playing as he’s got a calf injury which hopefully will be better after the international break

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Stuey on 20:06 - Aug 26 with 541 viewsSaintsforeverj

“Stuart Armstrong is still out,” said the boss. “He’s not in team training so far and Will Smallbone also long-term injury, the rest are with the team and available.”

Team news for Saturday. He is not in the team training. It's not convincing that he is injured is it. Ralph also said that he wants another midfielder.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-26/team-news-newcastle-united-southam
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 20:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Stuey on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 523 viewsSadoldgit

Stuey on 20:06 - Aug 26 by Saintsforeverj

“Stuart Armstrong is still out,” said the boss. “He’s not in team training so far and Will Smallbone also long-term injury, the rest are with the team and available.”

Team news for Saturday. He is not in the team training. It's not convincing that he is injured is it. Ralph also said that he wants another midfielder.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-26/team-news-newcastle-united-southam
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 20:06]

He has pulled out of the Scotland squad too so just perhaps he is actually injured?
Stuey on 20:36 - Aug 26 with 511 viewssaint22

Stuey on 20:12 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

He has pulled out of the Scotland squad too so just perhaps he is actually injured?

Rumours around he is off to Leeds??!!
Stuey on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 474 viewsElijahK

Stuey on 20:36 - Aug 26 by saint22

Rumours around he is off to Leeds??!!

He’s just pulled out of the Scotland squad so it’s pretty obvious that he’s injured, and anyway the original rumour was that he was homesick and well Leeds sure ain’t in Scotland so as per usuals it’s just a load of the media BS. I mean if he hadn’t pulled out of the Scotland squad then maybe, but he has which confirms he’s injured which is exactly what the clubs been saying

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024