Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle 20:32 - Dec 28 with 2526 viewssaint22

Had their game called off tomorrow
Does that mean they will have to play us I wonder?
Newcastle on 21:00 - Dec 28 with 2455 viewsdirk_doone

You'd hope so but they'll undoubtedly try to get our game called off as well and will probably succeed. If so, we should rearrange it asap before they have time to buy a new team.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Newcastle on 21:46 - Dec 28 with 2325 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle on 21:00 - Dec 28 by dirk_doone

You'd hope so but they'll undoubtedly try to get our game called off as well and will probably succeed. If so, we should rearrange it asap before they have time to buy a new team.

As Ralph has said, Covid is Covid but every team has injuries and has to live with it, so hopefully our game will still be on
Newcastle on 22:23 - Dec 28 with 2310 viewsPatfromPoole

I did see that Everton were apparently not too upset about it being postponed.

Which is madness really, as there will never be a better time to play those cheating coonts.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Newcastle on 22:48 - Dec 28 with 2273 viewssolent_toffee

Newcastle on 22:23 - Dec 28 by PatfromPoole

I did see that Everton were apparently not too upset about it being postponed.

Which is madness really, as there will never be a better time to play those cheating coonts.

Everton have had COVID throughout their training ground too, hence the Burnley game getting called off.

I was due to go up for it and stay up for the new year but virtually my entire family including my dad have gone with it.
Newcastle on 10:25 - Dec 29 with 2030 viewsSaintNick

They may have players who will now be out of the isolation period by the time they are due here

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle on 15:18 - Dec 29 with 1917 viewsTimSaint

Newcastle on 10:25 - Dec 29 by SaintNick

They may have players who will now be out of the isolation period by the time they are due here

Very true.
I think they will also have 1 or 2 back from suspension, courtesy of the Man U game.
Plus they can sign and register players on Saturday 1st Jan, then play them on Sunday.

We had to play our youth players last January, so why shouldn't others this time around ?

TimSaint

Newcastle on 15:20 - Dec 29 with 1899 viewsPatfromPoole

Newcastle on 15:18 - Dec 29 by TimSaint

Very true.
I think they will also have 1 or 2 back from suspension, courtesy of the Man U game.
Plus they can sign and register players on Saturday 1st Jan, then play them on Sunday.

We had to play our youth players last January, so why shouldn't others this time around ?

COVID has moved the goalposts on this, sadly…….

Newcastle on 18:28 - Dec 29 with 1793 viewsNYC_Saint

Would never happen but it means players that will be eligible from suspension for the following game are now suspended for that one instead. I think the club should argue we’re being disadvantaged and if the game is suspended then KWP and Salisu suspensions are also be wiped clean. (This might mean club fines to the players get wiped too so I’d hate to think this is motivation not to pursue it!)
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle on 19:15 - Dec 29 with 1732 viewsRednWight

Newcastle on 15:20 - Dec 29 by PatfromPoole

COVID has moved the goalposts on this, sadly…….

I think oil money is responsible not covid

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Newcastle on 19:20 - Dec 29 with 1727 viewsTimSaint

Newcastle on 18:28 - Dec 29 by NYC_Saint

Would never happen but it means players that will be eligible from suspension for the following game are now suspended for that one instead. I think the club should argue we’re being disadvantaged and if the game is suspended then KWP and Salisu suspensions are also be wiped clean. (This might mean club fines to the players get wiped too so I’d hate to think this is motivation not to pursue it!)

We'll just have our 2 suspended players (KWP and Salisu) miss the Swansea FA Cup game instead, should the Newcastle league game be called off.

.....and of course the Newcastle game will be re-arranged for when all their injured and covid players are back to full fitness and have got to know their new Superstar Signings !!

.....I really hope Newcastle get relegated !!

TimSaint

Newcastle on 19:29 - Dec 29 with 1712 viewsNYC_Saint

Newcastle on 19:20 - Dec 29 by TimSaint

We'll just have our 2 suspended players (KWP and Salisu) miss the Swansea FA Cup game instead, should the Newcastle league game be called off.

.....and of course the Newcastle game will be re-arranged for when all their injured and covid players are back to full fitness and have got to know their new Superstar Signings !!

.....I really hope Newcastle get relegated !!

I’m that case could we argue any Jan signings (for either team) ineligible for the rematch?

I likewise think it would be more than just amusing should they get relegated. There must be some fair play restrictions that will impinge on their summer signings and wage bill? Maybe the Saudis will lose interest and sell up…
Newcastle on 07:53 - Dec 30 with 1543 viewsPatfromPoole

The comments on this thread…..

Newcastle on 10:00 - Dec 30 with 1427 viewscocklebreath

Just had a look on their forum and understandably they all want game called off just like we would in their circumstances, they are down to Redkbapps bare bones and I think we’d hammer them, got tickets so I’m desperate it goes ahead.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle on 10:33 - Dec 30 with 1383 viewsHeisenberg

It’s a matter of time before games are called off because of players well being or an outbreak of anxiety in the squad. Sick of hearing players and managers going on about there welfare. Tw@ts haven’t got a clue about the real world.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Newcastle on 13:44 - Dec 30 with 1227 viewsCity_boy

Newcastle on 19:29 - Dec 29 by NYC_Saint

I’m that case could we argue any Jan signings (for either team) ineligible for the rematch?

I likewise think it would be more than just amusing should they get relegated. There must be some fair play restrictions that will impinge on their summer signings and wage bill? Maybe the Saudis will lose interest and sell up…

Any player signing for Newcastle will have a clause in their contract that says they can leave at 4:50pm on last game before they get relegated !!
Newcastle on 18:31 - Dec 30 with 1094 viewsPoirot

Northern journo saying more 'covid' at newcastle this week, i hope this is done via an LFT because their not that reliable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024