Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP for England 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1619 viewspjt50

What did we think of his 62 mins on the pitch? Had a big hand in the first goal with an interception but a bit disappointed that he didn't take players on more often seeing he was playing as an out-and-out wing back.

Solid enough though & hopefully did enough to get another chance.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

KWP for England on 00:49 - Mar 27 with 1533 viewsdirk_doone

I was at Wembley and was impressed by his performance, especially his interception which led to the first goal and his shot which hit the post, and on several occasions he rounded a Swiss defender and cut into the penalty area to create chances.

Southgate played both Walker-Peters and Shaw very high up the pitch almost as old-fashioned wingers, leaving the 3 at the back to do nearly all of the defensive work. Guehi and White covered a lot of ground and did well but the man of the match for me was Conor Gallagher, who is yet another of Chelsea's youngsters out on loan, with a great future ahead of him. Gallagher and Walker-Peters linked up very well together and between them created most of England's chances. Foden and Mount, on the other hand, created very little.

Fraser Forster was out on the pitch warming up before the game. He just might get a sub appearance on Tuesday night, when Ward-Prowse will certainly start.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 11:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

KWP for England on 09:51 - Mar 27 with 1390 viewsRon11

He's played well for Saints and now for England.
Let's hope we don't lose him too soon - all the 'pundits' will surely be suggesting he moves to a 'big' club.
KWP for England on 10:25 - Mar 27 with 1333 viewsJaySaint

KWP for England on 09:51 - Mar 27 by Ron11

Let's hope we don't lose him too soon - all the 'pundits' will surely be suggesting he moves to a 'big' club.

Who would spend the required to get him?

Man United - very unlikely
City - No way
Liverpool - Same as CIty
Chelsea - They have the best RB in the country IMO
Spurs - very unlikely to return, but not impossible
West Ham - They have a good RB
Leicester - maybe
Maga-money Newcastle - They just bought Trippier

unsure where he goes really, so would be lazy punditry (which is the norm)
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 10:26]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

KWP for England on 15:12 - Mar 27 with 1206 viewskingslandstand1

KWP for England on 09:51 - Mar 27 by Ron11

He dropped a very heavy hint when he made the squad that he may be looking further himself whenn he said that he had to leave Tottenham to a "smaller club" to re-establish and prove himself as a premiership player. Well he has certainly done that

i read that as looking to move on back up the ladder to a bigger club. Being Saints we do get used to that I'm afraid, but let's hope he waits at least another season ...........
KWP for England on 15:16 - Mar 27 with 1195 viewsRon11

KWP for England on 10:25 - Mar 27 by JaySaint

Who would spend the required to get him?

Man United - very unlikely
City - No way
Liverpool - Same as CIty
Chelsea - They have the best RB in the country IMO
Spurs - very unlikely to return, but not impossible
West Ham - They have a good RB
Leicester - maybe
Maga-money Newcastle - They just bought Trippier

unsure where he goes really, so would be lazy punditry (which is the norm)
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 10:26]

I can't remember the last time I saw HastenHassle play him at right back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024