Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP 18:15 - Apr 27 with 1366 views1teeminants

And join Aston Villa . He says ward prowse should play at a higher level . Has he looked at the league table FFS .

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/04/27/needs-to-leave-agbonlahor-dreaming-of-50m-

I fear all our stars are going to be touted around this summer but we’re all used to it .

JWP
KWP
Salisu
Tino (not now thank god because of injury. )

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:26 - Apr 27 with 1350 views1885_SFC

Surprised the gimp I_Would hasn't commented on this story yet... or JWP's double at The Amex on Sunday.

Old School is Cool

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 1332 viewsdwayne_dibley

normal IQ for a footballer, his sister Brian has got a new Boutique

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:47 - Apr 27 with 1313 viewssaint68

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:26 - Apr 27 by 1885_SFC

Surprised the gimp I_Would hasn't commented on this story yet... or JWP's double at The Amex on Sunday.

He's still having an ice bath to recover from Sundays JWP show..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:51 - Apr 27 with 1309 viewssaint68

As for Gobby Gabby..he can hardly make a coherent sentence most days...so fuk him too!!!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2022 18:54]

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 1300 views1885_SFC

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:47 - Apr 27 by saint68

He's still having an ice bath to recover from Sundays JWP show..

He probably doesn't have phone reception out in the wilds with all his fellow beaver boy scouts. Maybe Arkela confiscated their mobiles?

Old School is Cool

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 1293 viewssaint68

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 18:55 - Apr 27 by 1885_SFC

He probably doesn't have phone reception out in the wilds with all his fellow beaver boy scouts. Maybe Arkela confiscated their mobiles?

Maybe he's busy rubbing sticks..although I'm dyslexic and he might be rubbing !!

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 1283 viewsChesham_Saint

Aston Villa? A higher level? Stupid brummie tvvat.

Talk sport really is going down the pan. Thick as pig shit most of them and half as articulate.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:13 - Apr 27 with 1278 viewssaint68

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:09 - Apr 27 by Chesham_Saint

Talk sport really is going down the pan. Thick as pig shit most of them and half as articulate.

They do seem to be rather fond of chucking the nine nils about at every stage of an SFC segment..embarrassing and over done.

Login to get fewer ads

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 1263 viewsChesham_Saint

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:13 - Apr 27 by saint68

They do seem to be rather fond of chucking the nine nils about at every stage of an SFC segment..embarrassing and over done.

Have you tried to listen to their drive time show recently? It used to be bad with Adrian Durham but, the mind numbingly stupid and incoherent ramblings of Andy Goldstein, Darren Bent and “ club legend” Jamie O’Hara (who!?) are even worse. Utterly unlistenable.

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:28 - Apr 27 with 1262 views1teeminants

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:09 - Apr 27 by Chesham_Saint

It’s going to be an interesting summer. I just hope our new owners do show some signs of ambition that will make some want to stay and I don’t want to hear “ that’s what we have to do.... sell, find others and improve them.”

Errr no we don’t !!! they will want to move on if we show no signs of improving or wanting to improve by selling everyone .!!

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:30 - Apr 27 with 1257 viewssaint68

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:22 - Apr 27 by Chesham_Saint

Have you tried to listen to their drive time show recently? It used to be bad with Adrian Durham but, the mind numbingly stupid and incoherent ramblings of Andy Goldstein, Darren Bent and “ club legend” Jamie O’Hara (who!?) are even worse. Utterly unlistenable.

It's a low rent sarcasm fest..I do listen occasionally to keep myself informed of what's going on over there but it's becoming tiresome. Top bias followed by the next four bias..then futile destruction of any team below...so..in keeping with tonight's theme..fuk them too 😀

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:41 - Apr 27 with 1227 viewsSaintsforeverj

Going to the press, trying to unsettle players of other clubs. Disrespectful. I wonder if Ings has had a word. Wouldn't surprise me.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 1212 viewsChesham_Saint

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:41 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

Going to the press, trying to unsettle players of other clubs. Disrespectful. I wonder if Ings has had a word. Wouldn't surprise me.

Luckily, unlike Ings,JWP seems to have a head on his shoulders as evidenced by his lack of moronic excessive tattooing…

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 1211 viewssaintwizzler

All comes down to the player. If he wants out he will leave.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 20:10 - Apr 27 with 1178 viewsSaintsforeverj

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:52 - Apr 27 by Chesham_Saint

Luckily, unlike Ings,JWP seems to have a head on his shoulders as evidenced by his lack of moronic excessive tattooing…

Ward-prowse definitely comes across as a decent and professional player, who gives his all on the pitch regardless.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 20:30 - Apr 27 with 1160 viewsSaintNick

All the touting is being done by two bit players and ex players giving opinions, it seems like it has substance, but there is absolutely none at all, just people spouting off to make headlines and page hits

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 21:30 - Apr 27 with 1090 viewskingslandstand1

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 19:22 - Apr 27 by Chesham_Saint

Only listen to the morning show depending on who the guest co host is, and Jordan can be quite entertaining at times as in so ridiculous, but the drive time I only have it on when didn't change channel from the morning when getting in car, but what I do here is absolute tosh
If it's not the normal big 6 love in, it's just downright childish drivel. Stick to Planet Rock!
Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 867 viewssaint901

Agbonlahor says ward prowse should leave ASAP on 20:10 - Apr 27 by Saintsforeverj

Ward-prowse definitely comes across as a decent and professional player, who gives his all on the pitch regardless.

The key word there is "professional".

He has an obligation to himself and his family to make the best of his talent and see it rewarded at as high a rate as possible.

"Loyalty" to a club - which is just a business like Lloyds or Joe Bloggs engineering - is a peculiarity that exists in the minds of fans but not in the heads of professional players.

We've all had jobs with one company and left them to go to the next to better ourselves. Football players are no different and should not be vilified for exploiting their gifts.

Sadly the PL is now three leagues - the richest clubs (City, Liv, Newcastle, ManU) - those likely to decline or who are rising - Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and those with one good seasons such as West Ham, Wolves perhaps in terms of likely bidders.

I can't see JWP starting many games at City or Liv. The others perhaps but why go to (e.g.) Chelsea when it's likely that they will be rebuilding for a couple of seasons?

As is said above, it depends on what our new owners want.

If they see JWP (and unfortunately very few others - perhaps Perraud, KWP, ELy?, Adams??) as the core of a new team then they know that acquiring a talent like JWP is a cost far exceeding even doubling his present contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024