Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints 11:45 - Jul 29 with 1721 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58078/villarreal-game-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 12:46 - Jul 29 with 1669 viewssaintwizzler

If Bazuna wasn’t ready to start a PL game why buy him?
Start him at Spurs.
Hopefully Hassenhüttl has learnt his lesson and picks the strongest available team in positions they are comfortable playing in.

We will find out a week tomorrow at 14:00.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:25 - Jul 29 with 1610 viewscocklebreath

Oh fook off if McCarthy starts against Spurs Ralph is a c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:40 - Jul 29 with 1602 viewsBerber

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:25 - Jul 29 by cocklebreath

Oh fook off if McCarthy starts against Spurs Ralph is a c&nt

I tend to agree. I lost faith in RH knowing best sometime after Christmas.
Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:54 - Jul 29 with 1596 viewsRon11

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:40 - Jul 29 by Berber

I tend to agree. I lost faith in RH knowing best sometime after Christmas.

IOf he doesn't yet know who the number 1 goalkeeper is going to be he should not be in football management.
If we didn't have Bazunu, I would still prefer Cabballero in goal.
Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 15:13 - Jul 29 with 1577 viewssaints__fan__73

Best bet to leave Bazunu out of the hammering we will get against Spurs. Can only hurt his confidence so might as well let McColander get the humiliation.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 1567 viewssaint68

McCarthy shouldn't even be a squad member let alone a consideration for starting in anything other than a pantomime..if Ralph the clown can't see that, he's more deluded than I've ever imagined..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 18:23 - Jul 29 with 1433 views1teeminants

We don’t need to watch a game to tell us who is the better keeper. Anyone with half a brain can see its Bazunu even in this short space of time.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 18:33 - Jul 29 with 1411 viewsDellHero_Would

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 18:23 - Jul 29 by 1teeminants

We don’t need to watch a game to tell us who is the better keeper. Anyone with half a brain can see its Bazunu even in this short space of time.

AM plays it’s a 2 goal head start for the top 6. It smells to be honest…. Mid 50s big pay off, disappear and tell everyone who’ll listen about your successful career while sat in a 3 million chalet necking jagermeister.

Some of the signings are promising though. Time will tell.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Login to get fewer ads

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 20:15 - Jul 29 with 1349 viewssaintwizzler

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 18:33 - Jul 29 by DellHero_Would

AM plays it’s a 2 goal head start for the top 6. It smells to be honest…. Mid 50s big pay off, disappear and tell everyone who’ll listen about your successful career while sat in a 3 million chalet necking jagermeister.

Some of the signings are promising though. Time will tell.

I’ve said that before.
It’s like he wants to get the sack.

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 21:29 - Jul 29 with 1315 viewsRon11

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 20:15 - Jul 29 by saintwizzler

I’ve said that before.
It’s like he wants to get the sack.

Or wants to take the piss
Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 23:17 - Jul 29 with 1251 viewssaintwizzler

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 21:29 - Jul 29 by Ron11

Or wants to take the piss

On £115k a week.

WE MARCH ON

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:36 - Jul 30 with 1060 viewsSaintsforeverj

Bazunu is in goal today. Looks like a good team playing today.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Villarreal Game To Decide Who Will Be Number 1 For Saints on 14:52 - Jul 30 with 1044 viewsSaintsforeverj

Any live streams?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024