Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aribo 04:20 - Aug 2 with 976 views1teeminants

After the Villarreal game Maybe Ralph is now thinking of playing Aribo up front which would probably mean he isn’t going to bother with signing another striker. I know he sometimes played there for Rangers and he scored in their recent final in Europe .

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/20592732.southamptons-joe-aribo/
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 4:22]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Aribo on 10:05 - Aug 2 with 829 viewssaints__fan__73

I love how you make it sound like it would be Ralph who 'wouldn't bother' to sign another striker, almost like the decision would be his to make.

Just like I'm sure it's all Ralph's decision to buy unproven teenagers as he much prefers to work with those rather than the experienced senior players the rest of the PL's managers can choose from.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Aribo on 10:27 - Aug 2 with 810 viewsBerber

Sounds like a plan. Buy a young attacking midfielder with no PL experience, and throw him into a PL striker role with a team he is not familiar with. Still, it would beat keeping him in the background for a season to get used to the system and acclimatise to the PL. It is still nonsensical though.
Aribo on 12:10 - Aug 2 with 713 viewsI_would

Starting 11

McCarthy
KWP Valery Bednarek Salisu Perraud
Prowse Romeu Elyounoussi
S Armstrong Che Adams

This is the type of team I expect Coco the Kraut to choose, basically his favourites. Although he usually has a cracking idea 2 hours before KO so any players in any positions is possible.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Aribo on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 698 views1teeminants

Aribo on 12:10 - Aug 2 by I_would

Starting 11

McCarthy
KWP Valery Bednarek Salisu Perraud
Prowse Romeu Elyounoussi
S Armstrong Che Adams

This is the type of team I expect Coco the Kraut to choose, basically his favourites. Although he usually has a cracking idea 2 hours before KO so any players in any positions is possible.

Aribo should definitely start so should Bella Kotchap and Bazunu but you never know with Ralph.

Aribo on 12:34 - Aug 2 with 694 views1teeminants

Aribo on 10:27 - Aug 2 by Berber

Sounds like a plan. Buy a young attacking midfielder with no PL experience, and throw him into a PL striker role with a team he is not familiar with. Still, it would beat keeping him in the background for a season to get used to the system and acclimatise to the PL. It is still nonsensical though.

He’s our most creative player and his best position imo would be just behind the strikers but nothing would surprise me with this manager. We’re talking about a manager who rates Alex McCarthy so anything can happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024