Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 20:33 - Aug 6 with 3384 viewsSonicBoom

There can only be 2 explanations. First is he is demanding a move so Ralph isn't going to play him.
Or we are happy to sell him and we dont want him injured.
Otherwise I can't think why he sat on the bench whilst we played midfielders up front.
Che Adams on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 2761 viewsSaintsforeverj

Or we can't spend on another striker until we get rid of one.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Che Adams on 20:53 - Aug 6 with 2710 viewsPatfromPoole

But why even put him on the bench if either of those two situations are the case?

It would be madness to sell him given our lack of options up front, particularly to a relegation rival. We would regret it big time.

We need two new strikers in now, and to keep Adams.

Let Adam Armstrong go instead if one has to go.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Che Adams on 21:06 - Aug 6 with 2676 viewsSaintsforeverj

Che Adams on 20:53 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

But why even put him on the bench if either of those two situations are the case?

It would be madness to sell him given our lack of options up front, particularly to a relegation rival. We would regret it big time.

It's just a pathetic mess and the fans are being taken for fools. It's all about balancing the books. Adams is wanted by Leeds I assume, so it has to be him who leaves as nobody wants Armstrong. You're right we should be keeping both strikers and bringing in another for 20 million plus. But we won't unless Adams is sold first etc.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Che Adams on 21:15 - Aug 6 with 2651 viewsPatfromPoole

Che Adams on 21:06 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

It's just a pathetic mess and the fans are being taken for fools. It's all about balancing the books. Adams is wanted by Leeds I assume, so it has to be him who leaves as nobody wants Armstrong. You're right we should be keeping both strikers and bringing in another for 20 million plus. But we won't unless Adams is sold first etc.

But £20 million would only be enough to buy 2 kids, who probably won’t be ready to play until January…..

Given the money we were rumoured to have bid for Liam Delap, it’s rather depressing that we seem to have gone quickly back to the Gao days of selling before we can buy.

Che Adams on 08:19 - Aug 7 with 2396 viewsMrangry25

Che Adams on 21:15 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

But £20 million would only be enough to buy 2 kids, who probably won’t be ready to play until January…..

Given the money we were rumoured to have bid for Liam Delap, it’s rather depressing that we seem to have gone quickly back to the Gao days of selling before we can buy.

Did we all really think that the new mob were going to chuck money around, it is clear that they have not got the money based on the transfers we have brought in.
Che Adams on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 2187 viewsdwayne_dibley

to be fair they did say that at the start

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Che Adams on 11:54 - Aug 8 with 1978 views1885_SFC

As I mentioned last season, I'm sure Ralph has his 'favourite' players - and Che Adams isn't one of them for whatever reason. I reckon Adams would do a decent job if he had a top striker alongside him... like Ings was. We know Che isn't prolific, never will be, but he's quick and puts a shift in & I would rather sell/loan out Adam Armstrong before Che Adams... providing we get a decent striker in.

Looking at our sh1te front line, Che must have demanded more playing time this season & Ralph probably told him he couldn't (or wouldn't) guarantee it - hence the talk of him wanting away.

As always with Saints & Ralph - the truth about such issues is always buried away somewhere and we'll probably never really know.

Old School is Cool

Che Adams on 12:08 - Aug 8 with 1960 viewssolent_toffee

I’ve just heard he’s being linked with Everton. Has he had a fall out with the manager? And would Saints be prepared to be paid in twenty five year installments?
Login to get fewer ads

Che Adams on 12:15 - Aug 8 with 1947 viewsTripleNiemi

Che Adams on 12:08 - Aug 8 by solent_toffee

I’ve just heard he’s being linked with Everton. Has he had a fall out with the manager? And would Saints be prepared to be paid in twenty five year installments?

Think there was talk of Forest too.

Bit baffled to be honest as Che doesn't strike me as being a Van Dijk type character (unless i cannot see the signs). I would go so far as to probably suggest that he is almost a model pro. Deluded moi?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Che Adams on 12:16 - Aug 8 with 1935 viewsSadoldgit

Che Adams on 20:53 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

My thoughts too. It seems odd to take him along if we are looking to sell. It also seems odd to bring on Stuey instead of him when we were still in the game at half time. It’s almost like they are trying to dangle a carrot and say you are still part of our plans but you need to buck yourself up (assuming that he has made noises about wanting out if he isn’t going to start). Something is going on behind the scenes it seems.
Che Adams on 12:46 - Aug 8 with 1888 views1teeminants

Che Adams on 12:08 - Aug 8 by solent_toffee

You can have him mate 8/9 goals a season, not good enough. Saints must have some irons in the fire if we’re selling Adams .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Che Adams on 13:20 - Aug 8 with 1852 viewsPatfromPoole

Che Adams on 12:46 - Aug 8 by 1teeminants

You can have him mate 8/9 goals a season, not good enough. Saints must have some irons in the fire if we’re selling Adams .

He’s our best striker by a distance at the moment…..

Che Adams on 13:22 - Aug 8 with 1851 viewssolent_toffee

A second striker who scores 8/9 goals is pretty sound to be fair, he works his arse off too doesn’t he?

I’d take him to be honest.
Che Adams on 13:26 - Aug 8 with 1846 viewsPatfromPoole

You trust our management more than me.

Che Adams on 13:50 - Aug 8 with 1812 viewsTripleNiemi

Che Adams on 13:20 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

And this is the problem Pat.

Years back if anyone asked i would have probably said sell when we had the likes of Ricky, Pelle and others. The sad truth is our playing squad is simply nowhere near the levels it was under the likes of Poch or Koeman.

If anyone asked how many i would fight tooth and nail not to lose then one hand would suffice to count them.

How many times have we even mentioned the mistake around Yoshi.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Che Adams on 14:58 - Aug 8 with 1760 views1teeminants

Che Adams on 13:20 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

I agree Pat but that doesn’t mean he’s good does it ? he misses simple chances. I’m pretty sure saints are working on a few things. There’s no way they would let him go unless something is about to happen .

Che Adams on 15:03 - Aug 8 with 1756 views1teeminants

Che Adams on 13:22 - Aug 8 by solent_toffee

A second striker who scores 8/9 goals is pretty sound to be fair, he works his arse off too doesn’t he?

I’d take him to be honest.

I like him but he just frustrates me he misses simple chances but scores spectacular ones but just not very often. I would also rather see Adam Armstrong leave than Che but if it means bringing in better strikers I’m all for it. We’ll find out soon enough.

Che Adams on 17:19 - Aug 10 with 1623 viewsPatfromPoole

The Athletic are reporting that Everton are looking at a loan to buy option to sign Che.

Why on earth we would entertain this is utterly beyond me.

Che Adams on 17:22 - Aug 10 with 1616 viewsdwayne_dibley

Che Adams on 17:19 - Aug 10 by PatfromPoole

The Athletic are reporting that Everton are looking at a loan to buy option to sign Che.

money

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Che Adams on 17:27 - Aug 10 with 1589 viewsSadoldgit

Everton can do all of the looking they like, it doesn’t mean that we have to comply. If the club are happy to let him go I would expect they would want the money to buy a replacement so would be looking to sell rather than loan.
Che Adams on 17:32 - Aug 10 with 1576 viewsPatfromPoole

Che Adams on 17:27 - Aug 10 by Sadoldgit

Everton can do all of the looking they like, it doesn’t mean that we have to comply. If the club are happy to let him go I would expect they would want the money to buy a replacement so would be looking to sell rather than loan.

I suspect he has two or less years left on his contract, so £££££’s will be coming into this if so.

Che Adams on 17:57 - Aug 10 with 1518 viewssolent_toffee

That’s what Wolves said about Coady. This is a very strange transfer window. If Adams has fell out with Hassenhutl, it would make sense for someone else to pay his wages rather than Saints pay them for him sitting on the bench all season.
Che Adams on 18:46 - Aug 10 with 1448 viewscocklebreath

Che Adams on 17:57 - Aug 10 by solent_toffee

That’s what Wolves said about Coady. This is a very strange transfer window. If Adams has fell out with Hassenhutl, it would make sense for someone else to pay his wages rather than Saints pay them for him sitting on the bench all season.

Ralph’s bad enough as a manager but if he is falling out with our better players he needs to be given the boot immediately

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Che Adams on 18:49 - Aug 10 with 1443 viewsRon11

Che Adams on 17:57 - Aug 10 by solent_toffee

If Hassenhutl has fallen out with Adams, so what? It's a football club not a kindergarten.
It's the club's responsibility to season ticket holders and indeed any ticket holder to put a competitive team out on the pitch - personal feelings or disputes should have nothing to do with selection.
It really wouldn't surprise me at all if the likes of Ings, Bednarek, Stuart Armstrong and more recently our Albanian friend have all fallen out with Hassenhutl - remember S.Armstrong's mysterious 'illness' or was it 'injury'? All those above showed (and are still showing in the case of Bednarek) the body language to probably confirm it.
Hassenhutl's possibly a control freak (as well as incompetent). Maybe this could explain why some players might be yes men but in the case of Che Adams, not.
Che Adams on 19:06 - Aug 10 with 1412 views1885_SFC

Che Adams on 18:49 - Aug 10 by Ron11

If Hassenhutl has fallen out with Adams, so what? It's a football club not a kindergarten.
It's the club's responsibility to season ticket holders and indeed any ticket holder to put a competitive team out on the pitch - personal feelings or disputes should have nothing to do with selection.
It really wouldn't surprise me at all if the likes of Ings, Bednarek, Stuart Armstrong and more recently our Albanian friend have all fallen out with Hassenhutl - remember S.Armstrong's mysterious 'illness' or was it 'injury'? All those above showed (and are still showing in the case of Bednarek) the body language to probably confirm it.
Hassenhutl's possibly a control freak (as well as incompetent). Maybe this could explain why some players might be yes men but in the case of Che Adams, not.

I reckon you're right Ron. We all know Ralph has his favorite players too. Ever since Ralph arrived at the club he has said that players need to be versatile/adaptable and play in positions they're not normally used to - or words to that affect. Why that is I don't know. It's backfired on him enough times and, like you say, it's no wonder players get pissed off with him.

If I'm a plasterer on a building site, I'm not going to suddenly put my float down & start wiring the house full of sockets. Likewise, if I'm a surgeon fitting a hip replacement tomorrow for some old boy, I'm not going to walk into a theatre further down the corridor & grab a scalpel before carrying out a heart transplant.

Square pegs for square holes. Round pegs for round holes. Hardly rocket science.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024