Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 20:33 - Aug 6 with 3409 viewsSonicBoom

There can only be 2 explanations. First is he is demanding a move so Ralph isn't going to play him.
Or we are happy to sell him and we dont want him injured.
Otherwise I can't think why he sat on the bench whilst we played midfielders up front.
Che Adams on 19:16 - Aug 10 with 605 viewsRon11

Che Adams on 19:06 - Aug 10 by 1885_SFC

I reckon you're right Ron. We all know Ralph has his favorite players too. Ever since Ralph arrived at the club he has said that players need to be versatile/adaptable and play in positions they're not normally used to - or words to that affect. Why that is I don't know. It's backfired on him enough times and, like you say, it's no wonder players get pissed off with him.

If I'm a plasterer on a building site, I'm not going to suddenly put my float down & start wiring the house full of sockets. Likewise, if I'm a surgeon fitting a hip replacement tomorrow for some old boy, I'm not going to walk into a theatre further down the corridor & grab a scalpel before carrying out a heart transplant.

Square pegs for square holes. Round pegs for round holes. Hardly rocket science.

No certainly not rocket science.
There's definitely been some pissed off players. I know it's a bit of a cliche, 'hearing tales' but once or twice I have heard on the grapevine that he can rub players up the wrong way with his attitude as well as his tactics.
No doubt we'll find out one day.
Hopefully sooner rather than later...
Che Adams on 12:53 - Aug 11 with 438 viewsdwayne_dibley

Che Adams on 18:49 - Aug 10 by Ron11

If Hassenhutl has fallen out with Adams, so what? It's a football club not a kindergarten.
It's the club's responsibility to season ticket holders and indeed any ticket holder to put a competitive team out on the pitch - personal feelings or disputes should have nothing to do with selection.
It really wouldn't surprise me at all if the likes of Ings, Bednarek, Stuart Armstrong and more recently our Albanian friend have all fallen out with Hassenhutl - remember S.Armstrong's mysterious 'illness' or was it 'injury'? All those above showed (and are still showing in the case of Bednarek) the body language to probably confirm it.
Hassenhutl's possibly a control freak (as well as incompetent). Maybe this could explain why some players might be yes men but in the case of Che Adams, not.

The club have no responsibility to ST holders other than to admit them to 19 home games a season. Same as any entertainment company, they provide the venue and the "entertainment" but no promiss on quality.

ST holders are just customers who have bulk purchased entrance to games.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024