Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere 14:06 - Sep 16 with 1865 viewsButty101

““I’m sure there will be so many overreactions and that sort of stuff but I’m proud of the players for what they gave us for so long in the game.

“We bounced back really well in a tough atmosphere, which I understand completely when you’re two goals down that early at home.”

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 14:10 - Sep 16 with 1835 viewskingslandstand1

He's not exactly enamouring himself to the fans is he?
It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 14:56 - Sep 16 with 1749 viewsWinchesterExile

This guy’s as full of shi*t as the last one. Christ on a bike how many more poor decisions of the incompetent board do we have to put with?

SACK THE BOARD!
It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 14:57 - Sep 16 with 1749 viewsbarry_sanchez

The man is a chancer and his comments after the game were Jonesesque and stank of arrogance, our defence is shit, total shit and no amount of shit will disguise that, our players haven't the skill, guile or intelligence to play it out from the back, they aren't good enough to do it so why is he asking them to do something they plainly can't?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 15:23 - Sep 16 with 1706 viewsgrumpy

'overreactions'
We have conceded more goals than anyone else in the division(16)
Conceded 9 goals in 3 games at home.
Knocked out of a cup by Gillingham from L2
Without some late goals against not the best sides we would sitting near the bottom of the division.
Sold some good players and bought what? A striker who's injured etc.
To me seems our fans have become numb with the incompetence of a club unable to find a manager with a clue what he is doing.
It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 15:38 - Sep 16 with 1682 viewsSouthamptonfan

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 14:56 - Sep 16 by WinchesterExile

This guy’s as full of shi*t as the last one. Christ on a bike how many more poor decisions of the incompetent board do we have to put with?

SACK THE BOARD!

I'd go with that. Seconded Sack The Board (and Owners).

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 18:16 - Sep 16 with 1532 viewsRon11

Can anybody explain to me how 'we bounced back really well' after conceding two more goals?
I for one am sick and tired of hearing shit coming out of the mouths of Jones, Selles and now this clown.
It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 19:06 - Sep 16 with 1473 views1885_SFC

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 18:16 - Sep 16 by Ron11

Can anybody explain to me how 'we bounced back really well' after conceding two more goals?
I for one am sick and tired of hearing shit coming out of the mouths of Jones, Selles and now this clown.

No idea Ron. We seem to employ managers who are part deluded and part weird - in that they must be watching a different match from the rest of us. After every defeat, they big themselves up and "see" things that no other fooker can!

How refreshing would it be if they just came out afterwards and said "Well, that was fookin' sh1te". I'd have a bit more respect for them if they did. Wee Gordon was probably the most honest manager we ever had.

Old School is Cool

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 19:19 - Sep 16 with 1456 viewsSouthamptonfan

It was the fans fault for making it a tough atmosphere on 19:06 - Sep 16 by 1885_SFC

No idea Ron. We seem to employ managers who are part deluded and part weird - in that they must be watching a different match from the rest of us. After every defeat, they big themselves up and "see" things that no other fooker can!

How refreshing would it be if they just came out afterwards and said "Well, that was fookin' sh1te". I'd have a bit more respect for them if they did. Wee Gordon was probably the most honest manager we ever had.

RM did slam the team after one of the games. So did Jones, so did Ralph. Didn't the players then down tools? New managers come in all positive, all optimistic, full of ideas, slam the first one or two terrible performances, then realise they can't keep saying we are sh!t otherwise he would totally lose the players I suppose. The mangers realise we arn't good enough but arn't going to keep saying it. It's just a mess at the club. Wee Gordon would just walk out, if he was our manager knowing it's pointless carrying on with all the best players leaving and not being replaced.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 19:23]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024