Our friends at the Art of Football have a sexy new Trevor Sinclair design just in time for Christmas, and we're giving you the chance to win one in our catchily named second annual LFW/Art of Football Christmas sweepstake.
Absolute piece of piss to enter – simply reply below with the time you think the first QPR goal will be scored at Ipswich on Saturday. There's some small print on rules to follow but that is it – please read through the thread before entering so you don't pick the same time as somebody else.
Here's the merch…
Now if you don't win, fear not. They're having a sale on Friday with 20% off everything if you enter the code BF20. Here's the link to their QPR section
But in the meantime, why not try and win one for free – guess away…
- If no QPR goal is scored we'll take the time of the first Ipswich goal. If no goals are scored we'll take, in this order, the time of the first QPR corner, then the time of the first Ipswich corner, then the time of the first QPR goal kick, then the time of the first Ipswich goal kick, and if none of that happens we'll all have died of boredom anyway. If the match is called off this comp, and everybody's guess, will roll over to Wolves.
- The time will be the one that appears at the top of the BBC match report on the game.
- You can pick a stoppage time if you like by putting 45+1, 45+2, 45+3, 90+1 and so on.
- Don't put 0 (zero) because the BBC counts that as 1.
- Don't guess the same as another poster – we'll take the first entry and yours will be invalid. I'll keep a regular update on what's left going but please read through the thread beforehand.
- This is just a message board competition so don't e-mail me or Tweet me your guess.
- One guess per poster.
This post has been edited by an administrator