Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:09:20|
Brentford v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 18:26:41|
Queens Park Rangers v Rotherham United prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 02:17:48|
Queens Park Rangers v Watford prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:38:36|
Blackburn Rovers v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 22:33:08|
Derby County v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Warm reflections on yesterday|
at 17:38 1 Nov 2020
Some real positives.
1. We are still not yielding many shots on goal. Yes, we let a significant proportion of them in, but we must be doing something right in terms of our defending. Just got to eradicate these brain farts at the back, which seem evenly spread through our defence.
2. Todd Kane - my heart sank when he was on the team sheet as Kakay has been one of our best players since lockdown, but that finish - WOW! He also didn't look too shabby defensively - two errors - one, so nearly getting sent off at the start of the second half and then that mis-judged header from Carrol's loose cross field pass late on.
3. Illias Chair - that's my boy! Freedom, energy, ball retention, a goal and a bloody good assist.
4. Uncs - he is awesome for 50 minutes, then visibly tires. Are we destined to get no more out of him, or is this just a matter of gaining fitness? Great winger, although he should have passed that early chance into the bottom corner rather than trying to lob Smithies.
5. Dom Ball - not his biggest fan. Great energy, great attitude, likeable chap, but in the main (especially since lockdown) he has been poor - poor touch and atrocious passing, but the last couple of games he has given us something and What. A. Goal!
6. Lyndon Dykes - I'm not sure he'll score more than 10 this season, but some of the bits and pieces he did were impressive. OK, so he hardly won a header all game, but the cut back for Uncs' chance and the way he occupied their back line was impressive.
7. I know that we have proved to be incredibly fragile at time on games, but we do tend to start well. Yesterday before the game, confidence must have been low, but we looked like we played with belief from the off. Yes, it looked like it was going to unravel after then first peno and even more after the second, but the fact that we started like that indicates that there is some belief in this squad...
I still worry that two of the three goals were worldies, that our strikers do not look like scoring, our defenders are going for the world record in penos conceded and we were so, so bad against Preston, but even for a pessimist like me there are some hopeful signs (and we all know what hope does to a QPR fan...).
|Kids football during second lockdown? |
at 13:21 1 Nov 2020
Anyone got a clue whether it will be allowed or not? "Elite" football allowed (does that include QPR? ), but no mention of grassroots. I don't play anymore, so just worried about the lad.
Shouldn't be a problem as they're all at school together, but seeing as golf is going to be shutdown again, logic clearly isn't at play here...
|Do we really have to? Cardiff match thread... |
at 07:46 31 Oct 2020
As enthused about this one as can be.
Wallace might be back, but our best player probably won't be because the club has decided to impose the unwritten clause in a contract, which is we might have triggered a one year option, but our option for that year is not to play you during that extra season unless you commit even further to this clown show.
As always in the middle of such a run, I can't see any sign of recovery and we'll not score with this lot, so it's a case of how many for them (I'm going for 3). The usual bright start followed by an embarrassing first after 20 minutes then the traditional QPR collapse.
20th now. Suddenly 16th looks a pipedream...
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 18:42:04|
Queens Park Rangers v Cardiff City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 22:19:03|
Barnsley v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 08:32:35|
Queens Park Rangers v Birmingham City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 18:50:53|
Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End prediction logged
at 20:55 20 Oct 2020
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:25:27|
Sheffield Wednesday v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 00:27:12|
Queens Park Rangers v Middlesbrough prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 16:28:53|
Coventry City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 21:04:58|
Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest prediction logged
at 17:24 6 Sep 2020
Far too open with full backs playing like Wing Backs. Would a third centre back at the expense of one of the two DMs work better?
We played it towards the end of last season and I think it could work as it allows Manning and Kane/Kakay to play as Wing Backs rather than ridiculously high full backs.
Actually, sod it, let's just go with one at the back, eh?
|Forum Votes: ||865|
|Comment Votes: ||7|
|Prediction League: ||14|