Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 20:18 - Oct 14 with 6787 viewsEllDale

Closes in 48 hours I believe.
This is the time that I get slightly nervous in case some club comes waving a cheque for an “undisclosed fee”.
0
Transfer window on 20:23 - Oct 14 with 4848 viewsjudd

Make it out to Chalky

Poll: What is it to be then?

2
Transfer window on 21:09 - Oct 14 with 4765 viewsboromat

Rathbone outgoing is the main concern. Would hate to have to panic bring someone in. Not sure if we'll see any final additions. Hopefully some pace up top or someone who can create.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

0
Transfer window on 23:27 - Oct 14 with 4605 viewsjokerthief

Transfer window on 21:09 - Oct 14 by boromat

Rathbone outgoing is the main concern. Would hate to have to panic bring someone in. Not sure if we'll see any final additions. Hopefully some pace up top or someone who can create.


Mendez Laing is perfect, not interested in the other side of his problems, as long as he can play soccer, or football as we call it in the UK....
0
Transfer window on 08:34 - Oct 16 with 4073 viewselectricblue

I see that Danny Welbeck is clubless is he worth a punt....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

0
Transfer window on 08:41 - Oct 16 with 4058 viewsJames1980

Transfer window on 08:34 - Oct 16 by electricblue

I see that Danny Welbeck is clubless is he worth a punt....


Is he any good at left back?

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Transfer window on 08:43 - Oct 16 with 4052 viewselectricblue

Transfer window on 08:41 - Oct 16 by James1980

Is he any good at left back?


I only said that he is available,

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

0
Transfer window on 08:51 - Oct 16 with 4038 viewsrichfoad32

Transfer window on 08:34 - Oct 16 by electricblue

I see that Danny Welbeck is clubless is he worth a punt....


Seriously? If he's willing to play for a grand a week, hell yeah. Somehow I doubt it though.
0
Transfer window on 09:25 - Oct 16 with 3940 viewsHopwoodblue

Transfer window on 08:51 - Oct 16 by richfoad32

Seriously? If he's willing to play for a grand a week, hell yeah. Somehow I doubt it though.


I’d stretch to £1500 🤣

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer window on 11:21 - Oct 16 with 3755 viewsBrierls

Transfer window on 08:34 - Oct 16 by electricblue

I see that Danny Welbeck is clubless is he worth a punt....


That's up there with the best of them.
1
Transfer window on 11:36 - Oct 16 with 3706 viewsDelboy

Just noticed we had a trialist involved in the integration squad this week. Could be a possible incoming ?
0
Transfer window on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 3701 viewsDickydaler

I noticed we had a trialist playing in our Integration Squad game against Sheff Wed.
0
Transfer window on 11:44 - Oct 16 with 3674 viewsJames1980

Any rumours going around the town about players not currently playing for Dale being seen in local petrol stations or newsagents?

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Transfer window on 12:34 - Oct 16 with 3569 viewsboromat

Transfer window on 11:44 - Oct 16 by James1980

Any rumours going around the town about players not currently playing for Dale being seen in local petrol stations or newsagents?


It's all very quiet......

Poll: What are we more excited for?

0
Transfer window on 12:44 - Oct 16 with 3521 viewsTVOS1907

Transfer window on 08:34 - Oct 16 by electricblue

I see that Danny Welbeck is clubless is he worth a punt....


Good effort.

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

0
Transfer window on 12:49 - Oct 16 with 3504 viewsD_Alien

Transfer window on 12:44 - Oct 16 by TVOS1907

Good effort.


I was thinking of suggesting that if we wanted a trialist on our books we could ask for Harry Maguire... but perhaps not

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

1
Transfer window on 15:07 - Oct 16 with 3259 viewsSalegraham

Transfer window on 12:34 - Oct 16 by boromat

It's all very quiet......


Any whisper's fitzochris ?
0
Transfer window on 15:21 - Oct 16 with 3215 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Transfer window on 15:07 - Oct 16 by Salegraham

Any whisper's fitzochris ?


If a player is without a club am I right in saying this deadline is irrelevant? Could see us picking up free agents in following weeks if that’s the case, maybe the odd loan today.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

0
Transfer window on 15:53 - Oct 16 with 3133 viewsJames1980

When does the window SLAM SHUT?

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Transfer window on 16:34 - Oct 16 with 2993 viewsSuddenLad

Transfer window on 15:53 - Oct 16 by James1980

When does the window SLAM SHUT?


5.00pm prompt.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

0
Transfer window on 16:59 - Oct 16 with 2930 viewsrochdaleriddler

Transfer window on 15:21 - Oct 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

If a player is without a club am I right in saying this deadline is irrelevant? Could see us picking up free agents in following weeks if that’s the case, maybe the odd loan today.


Be better if we already had them

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

0
Transfer window on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 2894 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Transfer window on 16:59 - Oct 16 by rochdaleriddler

Be better if we already had them


Agree totally unless we are playing the wages waiting game again.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

0
Transfer window on 17:05 - Oct 16 with 2885 viewsShun

Transfer window on 16:34 - Oct 16 by SuddenLad

5.00pm prompt.


Still waiting for this Man United forward!
1
Transfer window on 17:11 - Oct 16 with 2857 viewskel

Transfer window on 17:05 - Oct 16 by Shun

Still waiting for this Man United forward!


Patience.

95% unpopular

3
Transfer window on 17:12 - Oct 16 with 2842 viewsjudd

A centre half from Brighton, apparently

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Transfer window on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 2834 viewsboromat


Poll: What are we more excited for?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026