Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three year deal ? 15:05 - Mar 21 with 2650 viewsgresh1

Heard yesterday we have stuck a 3 year deal with JD SPORTS/Cabrini . Anyone else heard anything ?
Three year deal ? on 15:20 - Mar 21 with 2607 viewssweetcorn

Believe we are actually fila next season. heard this a while ago and i think someone else posted on here aswel?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Three year deal ? on 15:34 - Mar 21 with 2564 viewsTalkingSutty

Three year deal ? on 15:20 - Mar 21 by sweetcorn

Believe we are actually fila next season. heard this a while ago and i think someone else posted on here aswel?

I think Fila are part of Cabrini. At the end of the day, if its a good deal for the club financially then thats the main thing.
Three year deal ? on 17:28 - Mar 21 with 2425 viewsThreeLions

Three year deal ? on 15:34 - Mar 21 by TalkingSutty

I think Fila are part of Cabrini. At the end of the day, if its a good deal for the club financially then thats the main thing.

JD Sports have the license for Fila in this country along with crapbrini so expect inferior quality chavy gear still filling the club shop
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Three year deal ? on 17:33 - Mar 21 with 2416 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I personally would mind Fila if they dont copy Blackpool, Bournemouth or Cheaty aslong as they made the polo shirts decent i dont mind

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Three year deal ? on 17:40 - Mar 21 with 2404 viewsSpeedy

Three year deal ? on 17:28 - Mar 21 by ThreeLions

JD Sports have the license for Fila in this country along with crapbrini so expect inferior quality chavy gear still filling the club shop

I suppose it could be worse, I tried on my old Uhlsport green Keytech away shirt on Saturday, the Crappini stuff, although not great is 10 times better than what they used to flog us.
Three year deal ? on 18:25 - Mar 21 with 2325 viewsBrierls

Three year deal ? on 15:20 - Mar 21 by sweetcorn

I've heard the same about Fila. Same shit, different badge.

I hope the deal is hugely beneficial to the club, it will have to be to make up for the shortfall in spending by fans. I won't be spending another penny on this JD shite.
Three year deal ? on 18:28 - Mar 21 with 2315 viewsColDale

There seems to be a recurring theme in football where Fila have taken over at clubs where Carbrini has built up a reputation amongst the supporters. In fact, Fila seem to come in exclusively to replace Carbrini. Perhaps Fila is a rebrand where previous concerns are met, but despite this past year's kit seemingly of a superior quality, I find it incredulous that the club have even considered continuing with the same company. Must be one hell of a deal put their way.
Three year deal ? on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 2311 viewsShun

Just as long as we're back to blue and black stripes.*

*Not of the pin-variety!
Login to get fewer ads

Three year deal ? on 18:46 - Mar 21 with 2279 viewsisitme

I would think that shirt sales would be fairly steady. I would like to know the difference in sales of leisure wear since the deal with Nike ended?
Three year deal ? on 19:06 - Mar 21 with 2246 viewspioneer

Three year deal ? on 18:46 - Mar 21 by isitme

I would think that shirt sales would be fairly steady. I would like to know the difference in sales of leisure wear since the deal with Nike ended?

Yes and also what the value of the respective contracts were. I think its a bit naive to suggest for them to sign this it 'must have been a hell of a deal'

In the commercial nouse league table we dont even make the top 92.
Three year deal ? on 20:59 - Mar 21 with 2156 views442Dale

What matters outside of the initial deal, however good it is, is the sales figures of merchandise.

There has to be somebody at the club who is monitoring the unit sales of EVERY piece of merchandise supplied by JD, and then comparing this to previous years/suppliers.

There cannot be any excuse for a business such as a football club not undertaking this specific analysis.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Three year deal ? on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 2130 viewsDoris

Three year deal ? on 18:28 - Mar 21 by ColDale

There seems to be a recurring theme in football where Fila have taken over at clubs where Carbrini has built up a reputation amongst the supporters. In fact, Fila seem to come in exclusively to replace Carbrini. Perhaps Fila is a rebrand where previous concerns are met, but despite this past year's kit seemingly of a superior quality, I find it incredulous that the club have even considered continuing with the same company. Must be one hell of a deal put their way.

gee wizz going to save some money next season on away shirts.
Three year deal ? on 22:43 - Mar 21 with 2088 viewsTalkingSutty

Three year deal ? on 21:32 - Mar 21 by Doris

gee wizz going to save some money next season on away shirts.

Yes, havent bought anything from the shop since Cabrini moved in. Its obvious the club dont monitor the sales or dont particularly care, their loss !!

I know England change their shirt far too often but at least its decent quality, thats what i buy for me and my lad now instead of Dale merchandise and will continue to do so until we get something like value for money. Its a insult to the customer (fans), they dont even consult us on what we are willing to pay for. How bad is that ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024