Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody cares anymore 23:28 - Oct 21 with 3799 viewssteve_g

There was a time that defeat would have been crushing, a sleepless night would have followed and the injustice of losing to a penalty and spawning so many chances would have been with me for the next few days.

Leaving the ground tonight there was nothing but apathy. That's where we've got to. No atmosphere, nothing to get excited about and going nowhere!

Time for Karl to do something - either back the manager or sack him but this can't go on.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Nobody cares anymore on 13:21 - Oct 26 with 817 viewsBFC_Tim

Fortunately Mr Belekon cares and that's what we all should be holding on to!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Nobody cares anymore on 18:28 - Oct 26 with 773 viewsKOSBowlCut

I think part of the problem is that no one has a connection with this team whatsoever. The fact I keep seeing on Angel's Twitter feed 'wish you were back at Blackpool' speaks volumes. He was never that good but at least he was an identifiable figure who everyone could identify with.

Am afraid I'm getting a bit bored of Orlandi's Monday having seen how poorly he's played for us and then there really is no one in that side that I have any bond with. KO has killed the club with short term contracts, loans and freebies and therein lies the problem.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Nobody cares anymore on 18:33 - Oct 26 with 773 views1953Original

Can I just say I walked past the club shop and didn't know who one of the players on the window is!! Think that maybe reflects the disconnection I feel. Would you know half of our players if they walked in front of you?!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Nobody cares anymore on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 748 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Think we've all taken success for granted - even pre-season only a very small percentage thought we'd be bottom three. When you've had success it's not easy to take failure and why so many have become disillusioned.

Playoffs - Possibility or pipe dream

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Nobody cares anymore on 22:10 - Oct 26 with 733 viewsKOSBowlCut

Great website which puts a few things in perspective - seems our favourite bowl cut really didn't know what he was talking about!!

http://oystonout.tumblr.com/tagged/oystonquotes

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Nobody cares anymore on 07:48 - Oct 27 with 719 viewsrigabeliever

Some great quotes there - well done whoever has assembled that! Those words all sounded so 'convincing' as well (not!).

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Nobody cares anymore on 11:22 - Oct 30 with 710 viewstangerinedom

Isn't the fact that balloons are being blown up, songs ready to sing and a general sense of a new era round the corner reflective of the fact that people do care?

Nobody cares anymore on 22:26 - Nov 2 with 684 viewsWindyMiller

Have to say my cat hasn't been kicked in months - think it presumes we're top of the table and unbeaten since the start of the year

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Nobody cares anymore on 08:38 - Nov 3 with 667 viewsSTHolder

I do wonder what Karl sat in his Ivory Tower is making of this - is his press persona the real Karl or is he looking at all those empty seats thinking I fooked up royally and have no Plan B?

Nobody cares anymore on 22:58 - Nov 5 with 651 viewsSadallover

Can I just say for the first time in a long time I did actually care tonight - stomach was doing cartwheels for that whole second half - if Clark can get that back in the players and supporters then we've half a chance.

Nobody cares anymore on 01:37 - Nov 6 with 636 viewsWizaard

The fact that we took a decent number to Fulham for a midweek fixture, given the position we find ourselves in shows people care.

Nobody cares anymore on 08:00 - Nov 6 with 628 viewsPlumbs

Very true Wizz although I'm not sure that those who didnt turn up didnt care.

Big meeting for the UKIP branch in South Shore though, and of course there was the offer of toffee apples at the Tangobears.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Nobody cares anymore on 13:01 - Nov 6 with 613 viewsWizaard

Not saying those who didn't go didn't care.

Those who did care more

Nobody cares anymore on 14:28 - Nov 6 with 603 viewsPlumbs

The dangling of toffee apples,parkin and the South Shore swinging scene isnt something you can dismiss lightly,and of course the chance to actually poo in the woods yourself.

Nothing better however than rushing to tell everyone about the sacrifice you've made,although you wouldnt catch me falling that into that vain trap.

*Passed your house the other week and it looked great with the new gates and two sentry boxes at the front.Coming back from Norwich at 3.45 in the morning-arriving home an hour later then up for work at 7.55

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Nobody cares anymore on 18:44 - Nov 6 with 575 viewsWizaard

Nobody cares anymore on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 545 viewsTwoPhillips

Genuinely I am more excited about tomorrow's game than any I can remember in a while! COYP!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Nobody cares anymore on 11:06 - Nov 8 with 535 viewsSadallover

Just about to get in the car to Leeds - this will cost a good £60 today and am hoping it'll be worth it!!

Nobody cares anymore on 19:19 - Nov 8 with 517 viewsBertandErnie

I think we could be heading to relegation without a fight from anyone - unless we get a few wins this club will be in a complete mess by next season.

Nobody cares anymore on 22:00 - Nov 8 with 490 viewsAVFTTConvert

When you get people like Curryman walking out at half time today and my mate's Dad who's 75 and supported Blackpool all his life saying he wouldn't go again after the Ipswich game then you know things are bad.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Nobody cares anymore on 10:19 - Nov 9 with 475 views1953Original

Have to say that last night the wife offered me both MOTD and the FL Show on a plate and I turned them down! In terms of 2014 as a whole we have to have had the worst deal of any football fans.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Nobody cares anymore on 20:49 - Nov 23 with 421 viewsrigabeliever

Can I just say for the first time on Saturday in a long time, they're equaliser really hurt. Maybe we're starting to care again!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024