Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The other texts messages 20:38 - Dec 22 with 7580 viewshindu_seasider

He's a link to a thread on the real AVFTT revealing more texts from out pathetic excuse of a chairman. What a w@nker!

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2033021

The other texts messages on 12:25 - Dec 24 with 1269 viewsdaveclayt

The other texts messages on 12:40 - Dec 24 with 1238 viewsLala

It's not easy Jane....not at all. Have a great Christmas and New Year yourself..

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The other texts messages on 14:10 - Dec 24 with 1188 viewsjanegallagher

You too LaLa, just setting the table, preparing the veg and listening to a bit of Ed Sheeran xx

We’ve got Simon Sadler

The other texts messages on 14:17 - Dec 24 with 1174 viewstde74

I recommend the couple of seconds' silence between tracks.

Best bit by far.

The other texts messages on 14:50 - Dec 24 with 1152 viewsseasider13

I remember back in the seventies warning some of my "rough diamond" mates, "be careful what you say on the phone, you don't know who is listening"

Now in the age of tweets, texts, @, blogs, everyone recording on their i-phones its a mine-field if your in the public eye.

Karl was a tad foolish for letting all that slip into the public domain but its hardly resignation material imo.

Maybe its my age where we grew up saying things like I'm off for a chinky or an indie tonight and nobody batted an eye. Somebody could play a bad snooker shot and you would laugh and call him a mong,

Are folk genuinely that sensitive these days, or are they seeing a chink (no pun intended) in Karls armor and are all attempting to pile on.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

The other texts messages on 17:57 - Dec 27 with 1079 views1953Original

Best comment I've seen on this subject from Rusty2stands

He just isn't fit to hold the post of chairman of our great club. He never has been and never will be. It's time to go and good riddance.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024