Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? 09:17 - Apr 4 with 1712 viewsSadallover

Just bought me and the missus £100 tickets in block B1 which means I'll just be in front of my season ticket seat in the South Stand! Think I'll probably spend most of the performance tutting at the damage it's doing to the pitch!!

Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? on 09:24 - Apr 4 with 1709 viewsOsbourne

The Bloomfield Road groundsman?

He will be there, drowning his sorrows in the bar. Probably with ear plugs in too!
"My pitch, my pitch, OOOOOOO, my pitch. How long does it say on the packet it takes the seeds to mature? How long............................................................? Blimey!

Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? on 10:00 - Apr 4 with 1693 viewsspooner

'Pool on the rocks, ain't no surprise
My club's dying before my eyes
Do nothing but lose, so I've gotta choose
Not to go

Fallen so far in such a short time
A shambles now, that's why I'm
Saying my goodbyes, want no more lies
Feel so low

First we had a chance of glory
Greed took over, the same old story
Building castles in the air
Broken promises, not fair

Now were failing with distinction
Facing imminent extinction
Laughing stock, all tears are cried
Hope those to blame are satisfied

We all know what's wrong

Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? on 10:51 - Apr 4 with 1690 viewswillyekerslike

used to be big fan of his ,but like a lot of other older singers , his voice has gone to that great voicebox in the sky ,not the same i'm afraid . also £100 for a ticket ,rather buy half a season ticket instead ( ye right !! )

Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? on 10:54 - Apr 4 with 1689 viewsstu

Spooner send those lyrics to Neil Diamond he may just do a bfc version

Tangerine is the new black

Anyone else going to Neil Diamond at BR? on 13:39 - Apr 4 with 1677 viewsOsbourne

How much are the tickets?

£100, surely not.

To see an old man with his banjo! - a smug old man in to the bargain - saw him on the "Graham Norton" show. Talk about ego.

Blimey.

At least Rod gets into a pair of tight trousers, doesn't take himself too seriously and does a little dance too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024