Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All things must pass 12:09 - Apr 24 with 1185 viewsspooner

Seems poignant that our final away fixture in the Championship will be at the home of the team against whom we said goodbye to the second tier the last time we departed this division.

Was it worth it?
Have we made "Progress" as befits our motto?
What must happen before we return?
Will there be another "trip"?
Is there anybody out there, or on here, who really cares?
Have we gone too far for this disastrous situation to be resolved without casualties?

I applaud those who make the long, futile journey tomorrow.
I also understand the sentiments of those in the NAPM brigade; we have a choice, after all.
Whilst we as fans are the real victims in all of this, we should unite in support of our club, whether at the ground or from afar.
I empathise with the pain, suffering, frustration and anger at how we've been treated and the manner in which Blackpool Football has been allowed to fall from grace in such a relatively short period of time, but we are becoming divided and fighting amongst ourselves will only serve to undermine our cause.

I await the outcome of mediation, Season Ticket announcement, litigation, investigation, Chairman's assessment of his performance in response to the May judgement he requested (assuming the self-imposed media ban is removed) and revelation of plans for rebuilding on and off the field, before committing myself to another year.
Getting too old to enjoy the masochism of braving the Fylde elements to watch my club die, so its likely Huddersfield will be my last visit.
I cannot see the aforementioned assurances being given, nor, indeed, realised.

All things must pass on 13:08 - Apr 24 with 1170 viewsPoolman

Think that is the sentiment of most Spooner - time to give up.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024