Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RB required 17:56 - Nov 3 with 275 viewsbwildered

With Elliott Hewitt recalled / returning from his loan spell , looks like we are now right back light .
Perhaps Closhessy to return to his original position , or David Wright to slot in , or perhaps change to three centre backs at the back has a alternative , or has that gone out of fashion ?
Or would that be too much of a gamble for a cup game ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

RB required on 20:53 - Nov 3 with 258 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think you mean "LB required". We have a perfectly good right back currently playing out of position. For me personally Hewitt wasn't good enough defensively and the team was actually weakened by playing him on the right and Clohessy on the left. I'd bring Gordon back into the team and put Clohessy back in his best position. What we really need to do is to get Luke Garbutt back somehow.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

RB required on 22:30 - Nov 3 with 243 viewsdurham_exile

RB required on 20:53 - Nov 3 by RSCOSWORTH

I think you mean "LB required". We have a perfectly good right back currently playing out of position. For me personally Hewitt wasn't good enough defensively and the team was actually weakened by playing him on the right and Clohessy on the left. I'd bring Gordon back into the team and put Clohessy back in his best position. What we really need to do is to get Luke Garbutt back somehow.

Totally agree RS - Clohessy is best on the right side.
Gordon is ok but Garbutt is sheer class.

Worse - Everton have him languishing in the reserves with only one first team appearance. Criminal!

Hewitt was at fault for the Scunny goal but otherwise he did ok. He does have promise but Piswich have taken him back for now.

With Garbutt back on loan and Sanchez fit, the top six beckons.

Now who can we draw in the second round of the Cup do you think?

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024