By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
and to abide by our
terms and conditions
The latest stories from across FansNetwork...
Leeds yet to bid for Bolton cast-off Mills
- Bolton Wanderers are very keen to get Matt Mills off their wage bill, but so far Leeds haven’t made a formal enquiry about signing the player.
Saints Set To Clear The Decks
- There are likely to be a few lockers cleared out at Staplewood this summer as Saints look likely to let a few players leave the club.
Subscribe To The Upcoming Book
- Saints supporters have an opportunity to suscribe to an exciting new publication from the excellent Hagiology Publishing.
Drunken Dioufy abused "poor" punters
- The Daily Mirror today report that El Hadji Diouf was drunk and abusing revellers in a bar earlier this week, however the bar owner denies he was "beaten up" as his bodyguards, believed to be Senegalese Wrestlers came to his aid.
Healy heads up latest list of Leeds old boys after a new club!
- David Healy is the latest ex big name Leeds star to be left searching for a new club this summer after he was released by Bury.
No bids for Byram....but is that all about to change?
- Brian McDermott insists Sam Byram wants to stay at Leeds, we want to keep him and there have been no bids for him. However is it a worrying sign that the Leeds boss is talking publically again about the 19-year-old sensation?
Programme & Memorabilia Fair This Saturday
- The annual Southampton programme and memorabilia fair takes place this weekend, just yards away from the site of the Dell.
Queens Park Rangers
The Râ€™s end of the Premier League â€“ Open All Râ€™s Podcast
- QPR’s head of youth Steve Gallen is the guest on the final podcast of the season talking about his successful Under 18s team and Michael Harriman’s impressive first team showing on Sunday.
Ex whites defender Greenhoff passes away aged 60
- Brian Greenhoff has passed away aged 60. The former Leeds defender joined us from hated rivals Manchester United for Â£350,000 in 1979 and made 78 appearances for us, scoring once.
Brian Greenhoff dies aged 60
- Former Dale defender Brian Greenhoff has died aged sixty at his Norden home this morning.
We don't currently have an Editor for the Liverpool FansNetwork site, so here are some headlines from across the web:
BBC Football - Liverpool
Liverpool: Brendan Rodgers praised by chairman Tom Werner
Andy Carroll could be out until August with heel injury
Andy Carroll: Liverpool and West Ham agree £15m transfer fee
Kolo Toure: Liverpool will move for Manchester City defender
Kolo Toure: Liverpool will move for Man City defender
Premier League, Scottish Premier League, Football League & European fans' table
Raheem Sterling assault case dismissed after no evidence offered
Daily Post - Liverpool
espnSoccernet - Liverpool
Boot Room chat: CL Final
Werner happy with Rodgers 'direction'
Rodgers looking for 'winners'
Rodgers backs Coutinho to continue rise
Premier League 2012-13: Club-by-club review
Programme backs PC's Hillsborough evidence
Sterling court case dropped due to lack of evidence
icLiverpool - Liverpool
SkySports - Liverpool
Betting charge for Townsend
Stoke rubbish Begovic report
Werner delighted at progress
Nzonzi targets Stoke exit
Rodgers to recruit winners
Rodgers reveals Carroll talks
Newcastle deny Carroll move
TeamTalk - Liverpool
This is Lancashire - Liverpool
. Are we missing a resource? Make a
Sunday 19th May 2013 16:00
1 - 0
Queens Park Rangers
World Cup 2010
Terms & Conditions
© FansNetwork.co.uk 2013