Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 18:46 - Jun 28 with 29473 views1jack

Just read on 101 great goals (via twitter) deal to Napoli imminent.
Michu on 22:52 - Jun 28 with 2831 viewsaspas45

itsall over twitter getting out of hand that he is leaving

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Michu on 23:05 - Jun 28 with 2756 viewsmahoss

With Gomis coming in i cant see where Michu fits in at the moment.

Neither Michu or Gomis are going to be happy on the bench,you cant play Bony,Michu and Gomis in the same team.
I would put money on something happening with Michu at some point.
Michu on 23:07 - Jun 28 with 2732 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 18:59 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

Would make a lot of sense in the wake of us signing Gomis.

I've loved Michu but I think most will be relieved to see Gomis replace him rather than Bony

Gomis the striker won't be replacing Michu the attacking midfielder.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu on 23:11 - Jun 28 with 2695 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 23:07 - Jun 28 by Drizzy

Gomis the striker won't be replacing Michu the attacking midfielder.

So how many games in attacking midfield has Michu played for us then?
Michu on 23:12 - Jun 28 with 2693 viewsblobby2

Ffs 5pages of drivel started by a report on a Spanish radio station, meanwhile a daily fail reporter has commented that huw jenks has told him that michu has NOT had a medical in Napoli. A fact you are all seemingly happy to ignore.
Its just silly season hysteria and until the club say he's gone he is still our player and if fit I expect to see him back next week to start pre season training.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Michu on 23:13 - Jun 28 with 2682 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 23:11 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

So how many games in attacking midfield has Michu played for us then?

Much more games than he has as a striker. He's never been a striker at any point in his career other than here where he was shoehorned due to slight incompetence on Laudrup's part.

Michu on 23:14 - Jun 28 with 2666 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 23:13 - Jun 28 by Drizzy

Much more games than he has as a striker. He's never been a striker at any point in his career other than here where he was shoehorned due to slight incompetence on Laudrup's part.

Much more games? Oh okay then.
Michu on 23:16 - Jun 28 with 2652 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 23:14 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

Much more games? Oh okay then.

Just pointing out your c*ck up no need to get sarcy.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 23:19 - Jun 28 with 2620 viewsSTEVE1

Michu on 23:12 - Jun 28 by blobby2

Ffs 5pages of drivel started by a report on a Spanish radio station, meanwhile a daily fail reporter has commented that huw jenks has told him that michu has NOT had a medical in Napoli. A fact you are all seemingly happy to ignore.
Its just silly season hysteria and until the club say he's gone he is still our player and if fit I expect to see him back next week to start pre season training.

Blinkered is the word we would not have had this thread with out it Jenkins quote ignored
Michu on 23:20 - Jun 28 with 2612 viewsDrizzy

Michu last season:
12 appearances as an attacking midfielder
6 appearances as a striker

Source: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/38236/Show/Michu

"Much more"
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 23:22]

Michu on 23:21 - Jun 28 with 2611 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 23:16 - Jun 28 by Drizzy

Just pointing out your c*ck up no need to get sarcy.

Well it's not true is it?

I give up actually. Why am I bothering.
Michu on 23:21 - Jun 28 with 2600 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 23:21 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

See above post.

Woops.

Michu on 23:25 - Jun 28 with 2573 viewsDarran

Michu on 23:21 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

I've already told you that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 23:33 - Jun 28 with 2510 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 23:20 - Jun 28 by Drizzy

Michu last season:
12 appearances as an attacking midfielder
6 appearances as a striker

Source: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/38236/Show/Michu

"Much more"
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 23:22]

Does that little site go beyond last season?

If you actually attended the games there's no way you'd describe Michu as an attacking midfielder. Second striker/number 10 perhaps but it isn't a ridiculous notion to suggest that there's not going to be room for Bony, Michu and Gomis next season
Michu on 23:38 - Jun 28 with 2486 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 23:33 - Jun 28 by AngelRangelQS

Does that little site go beyond last season?

If you actually attended the games there's no way you'd describe Michu as an attacking midfielder. Second striker/number 10 perhaps but it isn't a ridiculous notion to suggest that there's not going to be room for Bony, Michu and Gomis next season

It sure does though Michu was forced to play striker that season because of injuries and Itay Shechter's incompetence.

Watched every minute of every game Michu played this season so don't see how your potshot has any relevance though I can clearly see you're scraping the barrel after having a bit of a 'mare earlier.

There's plenty of room as Bony/Gomis will be competing for the striker position and Michu will be playing as the attacking midfielder. The arrival of Gomis is not the catalyst for Michu's supposed departure.

Michu on 23:52 - Jun 28 with 2428 viewsAngelRangelQS

Michu on 23:38 - Jun 28 by Drizzy

It sure does though Michu was forced to play striker that season because of injuries and Itay Shechter's incompetence.

Watched every minute of every game Michu played this season so don't see how your potshot has any relevance though I can clearly see you're scraping the barrel after having a bit of a 'mare earlier.

There's plenty of room as Bony/Gomis will be competing for the striker position and Michu will be playing as the attacking midfielder. The arrival of Gomis is not the catalyst for Michu's supposed departure.

We'll see.

I personally think there'll be a change in approach next season and I can see Gomis and Bony playing together. With Pablo, Shelvey and Emnes also vying for an 'attacking midfield' slot, I just don't see Michu there.

I hope I'm wrong as I've loved watching Michu playing for us but I don't think we'd have spent big on Gomis if we didn't anticipate losing Michu or Bony
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 23:52]
Michu on 00:38 - Jun 29 with 2304 viewsLiberty

Michu on 21:24 - Jun 28 by Phil_S

You've had a bit of a mare today mate...

He has a mare daily lately, a joy to watch.

As for Michu, gutted if he doesn't play for us again IF he could play to the level of his first season.

Either way, outstanding and one hell of an impact in the short time he was with us.

All the best with your future, whoever you play for.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Michu on 01:00 - Jun 29 with 2253 viewstaffjackarmy

We bought him on the cheap from spain
La la
La la
He loves to score in every game
miguel michu he's swanseas number nine!!!

Now those in valencia will never forget those two nights and they even gave us megaphones! !!
Michu on 01:45 - Jun 29 with 2182 viewsGeoffThom

If it's true or not one thing that has become very clear on here is the love for MICHU bar tea bag and his gang I hope MICHU could read this and realise the love ,still say one of the best ever to pull on the white jersey so show some fiiiing respect Darren no matter what happens
Michu on 01:53 - Jun 29 with 2172 viewsGeoffThom

SHOW. Hin the love so he will stay he's the type of player who needs cajoling too good to just let walk away
Michu on 07:21 - Jun 29 with 2040 viewsDr_Winston

Where Laudrup chose to play Michu and his actual position are two different things.

He is not a striker. Has never been a striker. You could conceivably describe him as a forward, but he's never been suited to leading the line himself.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 08:22 - Jun 29 with 1951 views3swan

Michu on 23:12 - Jun 28 by blobby2

There will be posts based on rumour that's what happens.

It depends which ones people want to believe.

The Daily Mail reporter commented last night that no medical had taken place.

Today the same paper prints that negotiations are ongoing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2673595/Napoli-step-Swansea-Ci

Watch this space I suppose, but my gut feeling is that he is on his way out
Michu on 08:47 - Jun 29 with 1856 viewsJackFish

Michu on 22:10 - Jun 28 by blaine_scfc

I'll also add, to the people going on about Michu stropping, no one threw more strops than out captain last season, the one who most want to see sign a contract to be our highest paid player. Laughable

No one threw more strops than our captain who played in nearly every game, but Michu may have been fit from February onwards and refusing to play?
Michu on 09:08 - Jun 29 with 1789 viewsUplandsJack

Michu on 01:00 - Jun 29 by taffjackarmy

La la
La la
miguel michu he's swanseas number nine!!!

Now those in valencia will never forget those two nights and they even gave us megaphones! !!

We bought him on the cheap from Spain
La la
La la
We added an extra nought and sent him back again
La la
Miguel Michu Swansea's EX number nine..........

We will, we will, Miss You!!!

Seriously though I will be truly gutted if it turns out to be true about his departure...

[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 9:12]
Michu on 09:13 - Jun 29 with 1766 viewstomdickharry

If Michu turns up for preseason in a few days time I suppose we can assume he will be with us next season,surely he will be arriving in Swansea shortly and somebody will spot him. If he's nowhere to be seen then that's another matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024