Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 09:24 - Apr 29 with 6898 viewspikeypaul

So the hypocrites have now admitted to who was at the illegal gathering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10764985/We-mistake-Angela-present-Labo

Strange how the lefty profanes BBC are doing everything they can not to cover this isn’t it.

Not a mention also from the loser lefties on here either after months of gibbing off about BOJO .

Total hypocrites 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:52 - May 2 with 1300 viewsoldtownjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:23 - May 2 by Lorax

I haven't taken offence, I'm just debating your opinion.

The facts of the case are, Starmer had a little get together at work (please correct me if I'm wrong) there was food and alcohol and more people were present than they admitted too, Angela rayner was there even though they lied and said she wasn't. The police, having believed the lie, said they didn't suspect a crime was committed so didn't investigate. Now that they know Starmer lied, will they do anything?

I asked the question because you derided anyone who thought there may have been a problem as a right wing nut job and clearly stated there was no crime, in which case, why lie? A left wing nut job may well defend Starmer, him being left wing. I certainly wouldn't expect Pikey to defend Starmer.

The evidence clearly shows politicians are the same. Take the scandals, expenses, MP's on all sides were cheating us. Most of us can see the problem with alcohol being allowed in Westminster (not just allowed but hugely subsidised) yet just yesterday Kwasi Karteng said closing the bars in Westminster would be "excessively puritanical" and I don't see any MP rushing to disagree with him because they all want their alcohol at our expense. How many were found to have cheated on expenses, how many have taken gifts? Mp's on all sides have broken laws, Labour and Tory have gone to prison, Elphicke and Onasanya. What makes you think I read the DM? I have on occasion read it, mostly from links on here. When you say "people like you" what exactly do you mean?

Can I take that to mean people who disagree with you?

PS, no, I still haven't taken offence, you will definitely know if I do.

My point being that the DM are desperately trying to smear the opposition with anything because they know Boris is in trouble and fear the upcoming elections. I don't know whether you read it or not. Let's wait and see what happens to see if any crime was committed. When I said people like you I meant a centrist with no political leanings either way. That was in brackets so I thought it was obvious.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 11:53]

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:22 - May 2 with 1275 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:52 - May 2 by oldtownjack

My point being that the DM are desperately trying to smear the opposition with anything because they know Boris is in trouble and fear the upcoming elections. I don't know whether you read it or not. Let's wait and see what happens to see if any crime was committed. When I said people like you I meant a centrist with no political leanings either way. That was in brackets so I thought it was obvious.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 11:53]

Boris should be in trouble, Boris should be sacked for gross misconduct and lose all his accrued entitlements.

Of course the Dm will try to smear just as any left wing press will attack Bojo.

Interesting though, you previously said no crime was committed, didn't you? Now you say wait and see. That is my opinion too BUT if there was a breach of the rules then Starmer is a hypocrite and we already know they lied about Rayner not being there.

Hypocrisy, lies....a normal day for a politician.

I haven't noticed your username before but what I have learned from using sites like this for years is, never assume the meaning of what you say is obvious to someone else. It's obvious to you as you type it, you know what you mean but it can take on a whole different meaning for anybody else.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 15:30 - May 2 with 1243 viewsoldtownjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:22 - May 2 by Lorax

Boris should be in trouble, Boris should be sacked for gross misconduct and lose all his accrued entitlements.

Of course the Dm will try to smear just as any left wing press will attack Bojo.

Interesting though, you previously said no crime was committed, didn't you? Now you say wait and see. That is my opinion too BUT if there was a breach of the rules then Starmer is a hypocrite and we already know they lied about Rayner not being there.

Hypocrisy, lies....a normal day for a politician.

I haven't noticed your username before but what I have learned from using sites like this for years is, never assume the meaning of what you say is obvious to someone else. It's obvious to you as you type it, you know what you mean but it can take on a whole different meaning for anybody else.

I said it was previously investigated with no case to answer, which it was. Let's see what these new revelations bring to see if any crimes were committed. I don't think the two scenarios are in any way comparable despite what the DM says.

I don't disagree that there are good and bad politicians on all sides of the spectrum but for all Starmer's faults he is not in the same league as Boris in terms of lying, hypocrisy, corruption and incompetence. It's not even an anti Tory thing. There are a few previous Tory PMs or current MPs I would be quite happy to see in post instead of the current charlatan.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 15:31]

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 15:45 - May 2 with 1235 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 15:30 - May 2 by oldtownjack

I said it was previously investigated with no case to answer, which it was. Let's see what these new revelations bring to see if any crimes were committed. I don't think the two scenarios are in any way comparable despite what the DM says.

I don't disagree that there are good and bad politicians on all sides of the spectrum but for all Starmer's faults he is not in the same league as Boris in terms of lying, hypocrisy, corruption and incompetence. It's not even an anti Tory thing. There are a few previous Tory PMs or current MPs I would be quite happy to see in post instead of the current charlatan.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 15:31]

Again, I stand to be corrected but Durham police didn't investigate as they didn't suspect a crime, that was before we al discovered Starmer and Rayner had lied.

Why did they lie?

When we find out Bojo has lied, no one bats an eyelid anymore which is quite sad. When the tories lie we all just go but we haven't been used to Starmer lying. maybe thats why there's more fuss.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 16:05 - May 2 with 1233 viewsraynor94

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 15:45 - May 2 by Lorax

Again, I stand to be corrected but Durham police didn't investigate as they didn't suspect a crime, that was before we al discovered Starmer and Rayner had lied.

Why did they lie?

When we find out Bojo has lied, no one bats an eyelid anymore which is quite sad. When the tories lie we all just go but we haven't been used to Starmer lying. maybe thats why there's more fuss.

Turns out 30 curries were delivered from the local Indian, sounds like a bit of a get together

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:33 - May 2 with 1200 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 16:05 - May 2 by raynor94

Turns out 30 curries were delivered from the local Indian, sounds like a bit of a get together

30 eh, isn't thirty the threshold for a much larger fine? Maybe that's why they lied about Rayner, to get them down below 30
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:38 - May 2 with 1200 viewsJohnw102

Just proves that 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:40 - May 2 with 1197 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:38 - May 2 by Johnw102

Just proves that 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name!

And the rest of them are in prison
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:01 - May 2 with 1180 viewsCountyJim

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 16:05 - May 2 by raynor94

On any given night during lockdown id say 100 plus curries where delivered to where I work you do have to eat in work

Diffrence is bungle at number 10 was hosting karaoke nights disco nights quizzes and general pi ss ups
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:01 - May 2 with 1152 viewsraynor94

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:01 - May 2 by CountyJim

On any given night during lockdown id say 100 plus curries where delivered to where I work you do have to eat in work

Diffrence is bungle at number 10 was hosting karaoke nights disco nights quizzes and general pi ss ups

So why did Kier and Rayner tell lies about who was there.

Rayner is real dodgy, if she said good morning I'd check my watch

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:55 - May 2 with 1126 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:01 - May 2 by CountyJim

Wasn't it after work?

Wasn't there alcohol?

Do you drink alcohol in work?

Bojo is guilty as sin but that doesn't make Starmer et al innocent.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 21:03 - May 2 with 1121 viewsFlashberryjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:23 - May 2 by Lorax

I haven't taken offence, I'm just debating your opinion.

The facts of the case are, Starmer had a little get together at work (please correct me if I'm wrong) there was food and alcohol and more people were present than they admitted too, Angela rayner was there even though they lied and said she wasn't. The police, having believed the lie, said they didn't suspect a crime was committed so didn't investigate. Now that they know Starmer lied, will they do anything?

I asked the question because you derided anyone who thought there may have been a problem as a right wing nut job and clearly stated there was no crime, in which case, why lie? A left wing nut job may well defend Starmer, him being left wing. I certainly wouldn't expect Pikey to defend Starmer.

The evidence clearly shows politicians are the same. Take the scandals, expenses, MP's on all sides were cheating us. Most of us can see the problem with alcohol being allowed in Westminster (not just allowed but hugely subsidised) yet just yesterday Kwasi Karteng said closing the bars in Westminster would be "excessively puritanical" and I don't see any MP rushing to disagree with him because they all want their alcohol at our expense. How many were found to have cheated on expenses, how many have taken gifts? Mp's on all sides have broken laws, Labour and Tory have gone to prison, Elphicke and Onasanya. What makes you think I read the DM? I have on occasion read it, mostly from links on here. When you say "people like you" what exactly do you mean?

Can I take that to mean people who disagree with you?

PS, no, I still haven't taken offence, you will definitely know if I do.

That's one hell of a post, fair play

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:51 - May 3 with 1050 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 21:03 - May 2 by Flashberryjack

That's one hell of a post, fair play

I have my moments
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:57 - May 3 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

I m more worried they sent out for so many Indians .
No wondercwecarecso obese when our politians cannot be bothered to eat nourishing food free from alcohol.

Fact is like many,when booze is consumed,they would eat faeces I’d enough vindalooo was used .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:45 - May 9 with 941 viewscontroversial_jack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:01 - May 2 by raynor94

So why did Kier and Rayner tell lies about who was there.

Rayner is real dodgy, if she said good morning I'd check my watch

Have you got anything good to say about anyone?
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:13 - May 9 with 876 viewstheloneranger

Starmer has said he will resign, if the police decide to fine him.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:40 - May 9 with 852 viewsGwyn737

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:13 - May 9 by theloneranger

Starmer has said he will resign, if the police decide to fine him.

Definitely the right call.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:55 - May 9 with 839 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:40 - May 9 by Gwyn737

Definitely the right call.

All he is doing is preempting the question in PM questions later in the week.

If found that he has broken the rules he would have to go anyway, if not he can play the card I would have resigned. He is just playing the game.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:06 - May 9 with 820 viewsGwyn737

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:55 - May 9 by Whiterockin

If found that he has broken the rules he would have to go anyway, if not he can play the card I would have resigned. He is just playing the game.

Agreed. As I said, right call.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:07 - May 9 with 820 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 17:55 - May 9 by Whiterockin

Boris has been fined and he’s still there. There’s a lot more integrity being shown by Starmer.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:37 - May 9 with 793 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:07 - May 9 by majorraglan

Boris has been fined and he’s still there. There’s a lot more integrity being shown by Starmer.

As I have said before, I don't think either should resign for picking up £40 fines, if Starmer gets one. But I think it would be hypocritical for one not to go after saying the other should resign. To the best of my knowledge Johnson has not said that Starmer should go.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 18:58 - May 9 with 772 viewsraynor94

I take it Drakeford will now ask Eluned Morgan to do the right thing, and resign

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:05 - May 9 with 763 viewsKeithHaynes

If given a FPN Starmer says he will resign.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:25 - May 9 with 733 viewsJack_Kass

What a mess and playing right into the hands of the Tories

In what world do 30 people need to be at an office at 10pm in the evening? let alone drinking beer

I can't see anything but a fine and a snap election.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:59 - May 9 with 713 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:05 - May 9 by KeithHaynes

If given a FPN Starmer says he will resign.

This post has been edited by an administrator

And Rees Mogg says it’s not a resigning matter. Boris must be feeling the heat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024