Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 09:24 - Apr 29 with 6900 viewspikeypaul

So the hypocrites have now admitted to who was at the illegal gathering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10764985/We-mistake-Angela-present-Labo

Strange how the lefty profanes BBC are doing everything they can not to cover this isn’t it.

Not a mention also from the loser lefties on here either after months of gibbing off about BOJO .

Total hypocrites 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:27 - May 9 with 1363 viewsraynor94

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:45 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Have you got anything good to say about anyone?

Would you trust her?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:38 - May 9 with 1343 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 19:25 - May 9 by Jack_Kass

What a mess and playing right into the hands of the Tories

In what world do 30 people need to be at an office at 10pm in the evening? let alone drinking beer

I can't see anything but a fine and a snap election.

Why would there be an election. If Starmer resigns.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 22:09 - May 9 with 1297 viewsFlashberryjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:38 - May 9 by Whiterockin

He won't be resigning, I reckon he's already had the tip off from the police that no action will be taken, he must think everyone is as thick as Diane Abbott.

But fair play to Starmer, he's played this beautifully.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 22:11 - May 9 with 1292 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 22:09 - May 9 by Flashberryjack

He won't be resigning, I reckon he's already had the tip off from the police that no action will be taken, he must think everyone is as thick as Diane Abbott.

As I posted above.

All he is doing is preempting the question in PM questions later in the week.

If found that he has broken the rules he would have to go anyway, if not he can play the card I would have resigned. He is just playing the game.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:09 - May 9 with 1249 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 22:09 - May 9 by Flashberryjack

He hasn't played it beautifully at all. First off on Saturday he said he wouldn't resign, then he refused to answer questions and ignored a tv reporter. Now he has realised what he needed to do and said he will resign if fined.

Playing it beautifully would have been saying that straight away, it would have put all the focus back on Bojo.

Now that he has said it, whichever way it goes the pressure is back on Bojo so he got it right in the end but we had pointed that out on here before he said it, what he needed to do. he should come to us for advice because his current advisors are poor.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:35 - May 9 with 1239 viewsJack_Kass

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:38 - May 9 by Whiterockin

Why? because the internal implosion of the opposition sounds like an ideal moment at any time, let alone at the moment for the Tories

I don't know what the rules are regarding calling an election without an opposition leader though

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:40 - May 9 with 1234 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:35 - May 9 by Jack_Kass

Why? because the internal implosion of the opposition sounds like an ideal moment at any time, let alone at the moment for the Tories

I don't know what the rules are regarding calling an election without an opposition leader though

Even if Starmer resigns, Bojo is still in a bad place. He won't be calling an election now even if he can. he's probably hoping that in 2 years we'll all have forgotten partygate and we're all praising him for Ukraine.

It's not gonna happen though, not in my house at least.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 07:10 - May 10 with 1200 viewsGwyn737

Most stupid person in a party that even includes Nadine Dorris.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABridgen/status/1523692404406382592
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 08:32 - May 10 with 1173 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:35 - May 9 by Jack_Kass

Its not going to happen until 2024. Johnson won't resign whether Starmer stays or goes. as others have said they will hope it blows over in 2 years. Any election now and the only winners will be Lib Dem's.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:25 - May 10 with 1108 viewsFlashberryjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:09 - May 9 by Lorax

He hasn't played it beautifully at all. First off on Saturday he said he wouldn't resign, then he refused to answer questions and ignored a tv reporter. Now he has realised what he needed to do and said he will resign if fined.

Playing it beautifully would have been saying that straight away, it would have put all the focus back on Bojo.

Now that he has said it, whichever way it goes the pressure is back on Bojo so he got it right in the end but we had pointed that out on here before he said it, what he needed to do. he should come to us for advice because his current advisors are poor.

He's been tipped off, that's why he changed his mind, I'd put my house on it If I were a betting man, and the missus would let me.

Hello

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:41 - May 10 with 1102 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:25 - May 10 by Flashberryjack

He's been tipped off, that's why he changed his mind, I'd put my house on it If I were a betting man, and the missus would let me.

I wouldn't bank my career on a tip off with new evidence coming out daily.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 22:02 - May 10 with 1067 viewsFlashberryjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:41 - May 10 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't bank my career on a tip off with new evidence coming out daily.

Mark my words, he's had the nod off the plod that he's in the clear.

There's more chance of Putin winning the Nobel peace prize than Starmer quitting over "beer gate".

Hello

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:42 - May 10 with 1034 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 20:25 - May 10 by Flashberryjack

You think the police have tipped him off? I'd bet that would be a losing bet, it's hardlya banker. Imagine if they have and the police have their own leak!

Labour reckon they have evidence to prove he didn't break any rules, funny they didn't mention that a bit earlier, wonder where it magically appeared from.

If Starmer is fined, then it gets interesting.
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 05:21 - May 11 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

Johnsons investigation is still ongoing. 5 months later.
Bit slow at the Met I guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 07:57 - May 11 with 975 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 05:21 - May 11 by builthjack

Depends how long Durham Police take.

Yet another twist.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/05/10/sir-keir-starmer-will-not-resign

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 08:32 - May 11 with 959 viewsbuilthjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 07:57 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Yet another twist.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/05/10/sir-keir-starmer-will-not-resign

5 months perhaps, or longer, like the Met.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 10:31 - May 11 with 945 viewsLorax

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 07:57 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Yet another twist.

Hang on now, if Durham police say he has breached the rules but decide there's no point in an FPN, he's not quitting?

What a cop out.

There again, if labour are so sure they can prove him innocent, why say this?

I wonder who the person is who gets to make the decision, FPN or no FPN? Which way do they vote?
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 21:15 - May 12 with 867 viewsFlashberryjack

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 23:42 - May 10 by Lorax

You think the police have tipped him off? I'd bet that would be a losing bet, it's hardlya banker. Imagine if they have and the police have their own leak!

Labour reckon they have evidence to prove he didn't break any rules, funny they didn't mention that a bit earlier, wonder where it magically appeared from.

If Starmer is fined, then it gets interesting.

He won't get fined, believe me, and Starmer already knows he won't.

Hello

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 12:16 - May 13 with 812 viewsGwyn737

Edit - caught out by a fit up. Apologies.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 13:06]
Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 11:27 - May 14 with 742 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer and Rayner serial liars 😂😂😂 on 05:21 - May 11 by builthjack

Yes it must be difficult for them to investigate whether parties happened in the most filmed building in the country where they have their own police station at the gate and officers at every door.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024