Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2057826 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:14 - Sep 12 with 1289 viewsLblock

For Fred…..

I’m sure that’s the one but someone may have done a newer mix

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:12 - Sep 13 with 1223 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brothers, sister

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:50 - Sep 16 with 1177 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:00 - Sep 16 with 1169 viewsMick_S

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:27 - Sep 11 by PunteR

Bold selection there Mick...lol

Growing on you, boys, isn’t it!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:04 - Sep 16 with 1164 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:12 - Sep 13 by CroydonCaptJack

Brothers, sister

So good

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:05 - Sep 16 with 1163 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:10 - Sep 16 with 1141 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:15 - Sep 16 with 1138 viewsPunteR

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 1097 viewsLblock

Inspired by recent bollox elsewhere on this board..... this old classic

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Sep 21 with 1028 viewsDiscodroids

One of the greatest trance songs ever ... When Trance wasn't Dj quicksilver ' Bellisimo' and Fragma' Toca Me'. When Trance Meant something.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:42 - Sep 21 with 1005 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:52 - Sep 23 with 968 viewsPunteR

Stu Allan. One of the original pioneers of Hardcore and House... RIP

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:27 - Sep 23 with 945 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:25 - Aug 25 by OutWestR

Interesting in a good way? The DJ Kicks mix he did was fairly eclectic. Does he still play vinyl only?

sorry OWR, didn't see the response.

Moodyman was playing some great tunes but would happily start chatting mid set; which you just don't get these days.

Massive variance in tempo and just played whatever the feck he wanted. I enjoyed it as a break from lots of typical festival sets but was a bit odd.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:30 - Sep 23 with 945 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:16 - Aug 28 by QPsyR

Class tune...............

love this tune, have it on vinyl and any chance I get I extol the virtues of Willie Colon (that reminds me to make an appointment at the doctors)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:45 - Sep 23 with 939 viewswestberksr

sorting a few suggestions for a mate who is doing a soul show on his local station tomorrow....
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Sep 23 with 934 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Sep 23 with 928 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:48 - Sep 23 with 919 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:49 - Sep 23 with 906 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:51 - Sep 23 with 889 viewswestberksr

Grace given a little bit of the Levan magic

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:52 - Sep 23 with 881 viewswestberksr

could have put this lot on the SOUL thread, but we all love this stuff too and have put plenty up before they started....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:54 - Sep 23 with 868 viewswestberksr

this was a cover version but love Millie Jackson and this has a bit more upbeat vibe

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:58 - Sep 23 with 856 viewswestberksr

get past the 20 sec chatty intro and for me this is about as good as modern soul gets; no vvanky rap interlude is a great bonus!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:22 - Sep 23 with 850 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:52 - Sep 23 by westberksr

could have put this lot on the SOUL thread, but we all love this stuff too and have put plenty up before they started....

Brilliant.

If memory serves that was actually a B side

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:24 - Sep 23 with 848 viewsLblock

Assume this must've been up here (even by me) but my brain all over the gaff at the moment

One of my favourite old choons and that man Dr packer has really done the bizz with this - love it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024