Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred 09:23 - Apr 26 with 10277 viewsTheBlob

Tricky one this,all depends on the line up.I'm fully expecting a load of squad players to come in and a few key players on the bench only.Then again we need to win to ensure the highest place possible.Lions need the points,do we hand Olly a point through sentiment?We're going to get clogged regardless.
Gotta go for 1-1,depending on the team.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 09:35 - Apr 26 with 3539 viewsDiscodroid

we need that fourth spot blob...even our arthur english has said
its a big advantage to have the semi final 2nd leg at home.

i would like to think that putting out his strongest side is a given.but who knows what he has up his ahem, wizards sleeve today.

putting my john motson sheepskin on , its going to be a real physical blood and thunder london derby and we will have to match their industry to earn the right to play, hopefully with our greater quality coming through past the 60 minute mark.

barton will have to watch his step today, unfortunately , i dont think a red card is out of the question with the hostility created by their rabid fans and provocation he is gonna get from the 'wall players.

even with bichams inside knowledge i take us to edge it 2-1. i would JIG a camp jean claude van dam jig of jigs , if we secure a 1-1 and no injuries/red cards.

i dont think this is a game for tom carrol today. i would have henry in , despite him having to be on at the O2 with 'big country' Later that evening, slapping his fender bass with great abandon.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 12:35]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match fred on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 3501 viewsElHoop

This will be a trial run for the play-offs so I expect a full strength line-up today and we need to win. OK Millwall will be full on and will try to exploit any desire to avoid injury but they might not be too disappointed by a narrow defeat as goal difference might be important to them. I can't see them going all out for a win so it could be very tight. 1-0, 0-0, 1-1 seem the most likely outcomes.
Match fred on 10:22 - Apr 26 with 3486 viewsbosh67

It will be one of three things.

1. We play a full strength team and win.
2. We play a squad team and either draw of lose.
3. Miga and Keane start and we win 6-0 with both scoring a hattrick.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match fred on 10:25 - Apr 26 with 3477 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Its 1-1 in the 85th minute. We sing Ollie's name. He tells his players to score an own goal, meanwhile Blackpool hammer Wigan, sealing 4th place for us and sending Millwall down. The fans are going mental, Ollie runs down the line and gives all the Millwall fans the finger and joins in the celebrations. We give Harry to Millwall and get Ollie to get us promoted. Simple really.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match fred on 10:32 - Apr 26 with 3450 viewsDiscodroid

the game will be won or lost or drawn in midfield, but ironically the goals(all important under FIFA's crazy system) will almost inevitably be scored at the extremities of the pitch.

believe me ...ian holloway and his barbarian millwall hordes are ruthless and cunning enough to exploit this sorry state of affairs.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 10:33]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match fred on 10:43 - Apr 26 with 3434 viewsessextaxiboy

Match fred on 10:11 - Apr 26 by ElHoop

This will be a trial run for the play-offs so I expect a full strength line-up today and we need to win. OK Millwall will be full on and will try to exploit any desire to avoid injury but they might not be too disappointed by a narrow defeat as goal difference might be important to them. I can't see them going all out for a win so it could be very tight. 1-0, 0-0, 1-1 seem the most likely outcomes.

I would be surprised to see a full strength team today , Avoiding injury and impending suspension is the key as well as bring Charlie , Barton , Traore up to speed .

i think it may well be a copy of the Watford game , we will do just enough and no more.
Match fred on 11:04 - Apr 26 with 3406 viewsElHoop

Match fred on 10:43 - Apr 26 by essextaxiboy

I would be surprised to see a full strength team today , Avoiding injury and impending suspension is the key as well as bring Charlie , Barton , Traore up to speed .

i think it may well be a copy of the Watford game , we will do just enough and no more.

I think that if it's not pretty close to full on then Harry won't learn anything and with players returning he'll want to see what they can do 'full on'.

I'm interested to see the back 4, in particular. I think that it might surprise a few. And will AJ play any part today?
Match fred on 12:04 - Apr 26 with 3298 viewsDieByYourSide

1) full strength team
2) f.ck em up
3) send them home miserable

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Match fred on 12:11 - Apr 26 with 3273 viewsTheBlob

Any streams?Can't find one on Wiziwig.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred on 12:40 - Apr 26 with 3218 viewsE17hoop

Match fred on 12:11 - Apr 26 by TheBlob

Any streams?Can't find one on Wiziwig.

http://footyhd.net/stream2.html

Apologies - probably not.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 12:43]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Match fred on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 3183 viewsJAPRANGERS

But the big question is, will 'arry get the ball thrown in his chops again??
Match fred on 13:21 - Apr 26 with 3120 viewsHollowayRanger

with friend as the ref for today i fully expect at least 1 red card

i would warn all our players to behave and if any key players pick up a yellow sub them

green hill simpson onouha barton henry morrison austin benayone zamorra are all vital in my eyes for playoffs henry for away leg zamorra as 70min sub

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred on 13:24 - Apr 26 with 3103 viewsDiscodroid

Match fred on 13:21 - Apr 26 by HollowayRanger

with friend as the ref for today i fully expect at least 1 red card

i would warn all our players to behave and if any key players pick up a yellow sub them

green hill simpson onouha barton henry morrison austin benayone zamorra are all vital in my eyes for playoffs henry for away leg zamorra as 70min sub

honestly holloway, where do you find such racist tactics., you havnt included any one legged freegans from atlantis , in the daily mail i suppose!!

report to clive..
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 14:13]

Match fred on 13:37 - Apr 26 with 3070 viewsJAPRANGERS

so today it seems that Millwall game is available for those in Malaysia only. Are there any computer dudes here who can convert it so that people like me can watch it??

Match fred on 14:02 - Apr 26 with 2946 viewskensalriser

Hate to disappoint but Millwall can't get relegated today.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match fred on 14:05 - Apr 26 with 2903 viewsNov77

OfficialQPR XI: Green, Simpson, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Benayoun, Kranjcar, Carroll, Morrison, Barton, Austin

Subs: Murphy, Yun, Doyle, Hughes, Henry, Hoilett, Zamora
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 14:05]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred on 14:06 - Apr 26 with 2877 viewssheppetonrs

Match fred on 14:05 - Apr 26 by Nov77

OfficialQPR XI: Green, Simpson, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Benayoun, Kranjcar, Carroll, Morrison, Barton, Austin

Subs: Murphy, Yun, Doyle, Hughes, Henry, Hoilett, Zamora
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 14:05]

Where's the midfield???
Match fred on 14:07 - Apr 26 with 2867 viewsNov77

Very strong starting 11 from H, must be pretty close to his playoff 11.
Praying there's no injuries today.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred on 14:07 - Apr 26 with 2846 viewsJamie

Match fred on 14:06 - Apr 26 by sheppetonrs

Where's the midfield???

Someone forgot to put them in the tombola machine.
Match fred on 14:09 - Apr 26 with 2836 viewsNov77

Last minute instructions from harry to barton, "I want you to do ALL of our tackling today, ok?"

Match fred on 14:10 - Apr 26 with 2822 viewsNov77

No BAE, not even on bench, has harry had enough?

Match fred on 14:12 - Apr 26 with 2780 viewsHunterhoop

What on earth has happened to Traore?!
Match fred on 14:15 - Apr 26 with 2738 viewsDiscodroid

just what we need today ..release the krakkens that are yossi and ltc against a physical millwall side in a london derby..salad fingers.. in a brushed purple velvet glove.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 14:18]

Match fred on 14:15 - Apr 26 with 2740 viewsJigsore

Match fred on 14:10 - Apr 26 by Nov77

No BAE, not even on bench, has harry had enough?

Suspended innit? or was it two yellows he got

very creative team... but about as solid as hot playdough. Henry over Carroll?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match fred on 14:18 - Apr 26 with 2692 viewssheppetonrs

Match fred on 14:15 - Apr 26 by Jigsore

Suspended innit? or was it two yellows he got

very creative team... but about as solid as hot playdough. Henry over Carroll?

Apologies I haven't posted for a while. I promised missus I wouldn't do millwall as she doesn't want me taking the kids so sitting this one out. Hope ollie gets decent reception, still don't get how Carroll starts but it seems opinion is split.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024