Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season ticket prices 10:50 - May 27 with 3508 viewswombat

wonder when we will get an idea for next season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

season ticket prices on 10:51 - May 27 with 2739 viewskingsburyR

Expecting prices similar to when we were last in the Prem.

Approx £200/£250 hike on this season!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

season ticket prices on 10:52 - May 27 with 2726 viewsQPunkR

season ticket prices on 10:51 - May 27 by kingsburyR

Expecting prices similar to when we were last in the Prem.

Approx £200/£250 hike on this season!

Fúck that!

QPR - "shit but local"

season ticket prices on 10:57 - May 27 with 2723 viewsdaveB

well on Sunday Fernandes spoke a lot about needing and rewarding the fans, with the tv money I don't see the point in raising prices and ending any feel good factor
season ticket prices on 11:00 - May 27 with 2706 viewsRangersw12

It has taken until the last 2 games to get any sort of bond between the fans and the players and it would be typical of the club if they they go and kill all the goodwill with high prices and shit signings

Lets hope they really have learnt something
season ticket prices on 11:01 - May 27 with 2701 viewskingsburyR

I will be over joyed if the prices stay as they are!

Would cap a rather decent week if that happened!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

season ticket prices on 11:06 - May 27 with 2670 viewsNorthernr

I reckon they'll stick £100 on it across the board.
season ticket prices on 11:43 - May 27 with 2579 viewsnadera78

season ticket prices on 11:06 - May 27 by Northernr

More than likely.

The thing is though, not doing it would cost the club about 2million across the season. Bearing in mind that this is a club quite prepared to lose 60million a year on some of the worst players ever to wear the shirt, I'd suggest losing 2million is not only acceptable but would be fantastic PR.
season ticket prices on 12:08 - May 27 with 2508 viewsGetMeRangers

As a contrast, Derby were offered £200 back on their season tickets if they were renewed by march and the Rams got promotion.... Streuth. On a £400 ticket that is half your money back

Needless to say, there are 17000 Rams fans even more disappointed by Saturday's result!
Login to get fewer ads

season ticket prices on 12:13 - May 27 with 2497 viewsQPR_John

season ticket prices on 11:00 - May 27 by Rangersw12

It has taken until the last 2 games to get any sort of bond between the fans and the players and it would be typical of the club if they they go and kill all the goodwill with high prices and shit signings

Lets hope they really have learnt something

Why would the price of season tickets affect the bond between the fans and the players.
season ticket prices on 12:19 - May 27 with 2462 viewsHarps1609

Even if the prices are frozen at this seasons prices for next season, it still is an increase due there being 4 less home games next season, my maths is rubbish but it's probably about 12%, maybe more!!! Where's Carol Voderman when she is needed??

Personally, I think they will freeze the prices for early renewals, and increase for new season ticket holders, and probably an increase on the match day ticket!!
season ticket prices on 12:30 - May 27 with 2413 viewsGetMeRangers

season ticket prices on 12:19 - May 27 by Harps1609

Even if the prices are frozen at this seasons prices for next season, it still is an increase due there being 4 less home games next season, my maths is rubbish but it's probably about 12%, maybe more!!! Where's Carol Voderman when she is needed??

Personally, I think they will freeze the prices for early renewals, and increase for new season ticket holders, and probably an increase on the match day ticket!!

19 vs 23 = 17.4% reduction in games, or you might say:

21% increase in price of the ticket for each game!
season ticket prices on 12:35 - May 27 with 2381 viewsDevonWhite

Freeze on renewals and increase on new season tickets would be fair.
season ticket prices on 12:42 - May 27 with 2352 viewsGetMeRangers

If a 449/509 had a£100 added it would mean a price hike of:

449 > 549 proportional for each ticket (23 vs 19 > £19.52 vs £28.90) of a 48.1% increase

509 vs 609 proportional for each ticket (23 vs 19 > £22.13 vs £32.05) of a 44.8% increase

What were they last time round, before the cut for the 2013/4 season?
season ticket prices on 12:43 - May 27 with 2342 viewsGetMeRangers

season ticket prices on 12:35 - May 27 by DevonWhite

Freeze on renewals and increase on new season tickets would be fair.

That would seem the fairest way to do it, as well as rewarding the fans who stuck by the club for a season that many we cautious about their expectations
season ticket prices on 12:51 - May 27 with 2295 viewshoof_hearted

I imagine they'll be published by next week at the latest so the month of June is for early bird renewals. If it costs the same as the season before last then we can't be disappointed. Just hope we see 10 home wins in the season to justify it (and 10 draws makes 40 points - piece of cake).
season ticket prices on 12:56 - May 27 with 2271 viewsPinnerPaul

Agree Clive.

Also have to be careful with FFP challenge in mind as well I reckon.

We need to show we are running "business" properly, can't really say that if we don't charge more a "better" product.

Your figure is what most would see as reasonable I think.
season ticket prices on 13:04 - May 27 with 2246 viewsdaveB

season ticket prices on 12:13 - May 27 by QPR_John

Why would the price of season tickets affect the bond between the fans and the players.

it does everytime they put the prices up people get even more angry when they see us get beat.
season ticket prices on 13:17 - May 27 with 2199 viewsellersliehoop

season ticket prices on 12:19 - May 27 by Harps1609

The fact there are four less games will be irrelevant when they set the prices. I fully expect mine to go from £499 to £600, the same as last time after the £50 refund
season ticket prices on 13:24 - May 27 with 2171 viewsDWQPR

I'm with DaveB on this and don't expect an increase. One thing that TF mentioned about a new stadium is making football more affordable and any increases on ST's, and being a limited number due to the size of LR won't make much difference to the balance sheet or FFP.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

season ticket prices on 13:28 - May 27 with 2151 viewssimmo

I have said for a long time that I can't afford to renew this year, if though they froze the price for my renewal, i would seriously consider it. Considering those that bought a season ticket last year did so off the back of one of the worst seasons in recent history, with a group of cnt fcks still populating the dressing room and a midtable finish seen as a target, I don't think it would be too much to expect as a gesture and would be greatly received.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

season ticket prices on 13:32 - May 27 with 2124 viewsRangersw12

People can forgive mistakes if you're paying a reasonable price but if its way over the odds then will be a toxic atmosphere from the outset

The fact the bond is paper thin it wont take a lot for it to be broken and back to how it's been the last 18 months
season ticket prices on 14:32 - May 27 with 2040 viewsNorthernr

I think you only needed to be at the Barnsley match - first one with Dowie in charge - for your answer to that one.
season ticket prices on 14:42 - May 27 with 2020 viewsVish

its things like this at the club which still need to be addressed. some forward thinking.

We could have announced prices early (like Derby) and enticing fans to renew before you know where you're playing next season. Watford also had a similar approach to their renewals this and last season.

Not announcing prices yet to me still shows a lack of planning in the club and an area like this needs to be addressed. Fans need time to decide if they can afford a ticket, then save up for it, particularly families. However the hard core fans will always turn up, almost regardless of the price.

Surely the club can rack their heads together well beforehand to decide and announce something as significant as this. This is clearly a 'deal with it later' or 'bury our heads in the sand' mentality from the club.

Rant over.

For what its worth, i think existing ST holders will see a price freeze.
[Post edited 27 May 2014 14:46]
season ticket prices on 15:07 - May 27 with 1971 viewsAntti_Heinola

It'll be £200 norf - no way it's going to be cheaper than last time we were there. surely? unless possibly there's a special offer for existing ST holders.

Bare bones.

season ticket prices on 16:29 - May 27 with 1885 viewsQPR_John

season ticket prices on 12:56 - May 27 by PinnerPaul

Agree Clive.

Also have to be careful with FFP challenge in mind as well I reckon.

We need to show we are running "business" properly, can't really say that if we don't charge more a "better" product.

Your figure is what most would see as reasonable I think.

Another one to be added to the "Why FFP is anything but fair" list. It inflates ticket prices.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024