Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 18:43 - Jun 24 with 11714 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just tried to bite Chiellini! This bloke is conplete scum!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Suarez on 06:54 - Jun 25 with 1592 viewsCanadaRanger

Suarez on 01:00 - Jun 25 by shrewranger

the scouser message boards are quite interesting viewing.general concensus seems to be unload the rat man.,

But his contract may be "indentured"...

Suarez on 07:07 - Jun 25 with 1580 viewsTacticalR

Suarez on 01:13 - Jun 25 by kensalriser

How about an ear pull or nipple twist?

Sounds good.

Air hostess clique

Suarez on 07:16 - Jun 25 with 1572 viewsKonk

The good news for Suarez is that it was only a World cup game and therefore barely covered by the World's media. I doubt there was even a TV camera in the ground - no-one probably noticed it. He really must be as thick as mince - what a lunatic. Maradona was a nutter off the pitch, Suarez is a complete fruit loop on it - imagine if he worked in an office or shop and just went up biting people who pi ssed him off? Class A weirdo.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Suarez on 07:29 - Jun 25 with 1555 viewschris1969

Could it have been premeditated, they were going out the World Cup at the time. He didn't have long to engineer a move away from Liverpool.

Backfired massively on the cheating rat boy, no chance of playing against Columbia now, good bet he ends up in Spain next season though.
Suarez on 08:29 - Jun 25 with 1474 viewsDiscodroid

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

(No subject) on 08:41 - Jun 25 with 1474 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Shearer and Savage, seeking justice!

Might not have bitten people, but Shearer carved his way through the Prem using sly violence for years. We all might think about booting Neil Lennon in the face, but Shearer did and despite the TV evidence got away with it.

As to "Loose bowels" Savage, what can one say.
Suarez on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 1444 viewsbosh67

On a serious note I was talking to someone the other day who's relative has a mental health issue and that arises as them suddenly biting people when they get frustrated. They only realise what they have done after they have done it. It seems to be a rare strand of autism and strangely it sounds a lot like what Suarez does. Not sure a ban would help him. Liverpool sent him for treatment last time and it worked for a year.

On a less serious note, give the kid a muzzle and punish him with a season here at Loftus Road.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Suarez on 09:20 - Jun 25 with 1402 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 23:19 - Jun 24 by nedflanders

So as long as he doesn't have rabies it's not too bad?? Are you for real?? Guy is an amazing footballer but if you believe it's 'not that bad' then you really need to take a look at yourself. Everything that's wrong with the modern game

yep took a very long hard look at myself & Your right its immoral,disgusting, he has ruined the World Cup, he has ruined nearly 150 odd years of Professional Football
every school kid is now going to copy this in the playground today, oh no will someone think of the kids (copyright DiscoDroid)
so if he had headbutted him would you be on here being outraged & demanding swift justice ?? or if he had committed a rake down the back of the legs or a 2 footed tackle
No you wouldn't , he took a bite but it wasn't mike Tyson esq
sorry im not going to get brainwashed into being shocked at horror
what he did was out of order and is probably up their with the above
but I tell you what if half of the England team had his passion, will to win , desire and yes gamesmanship then we wouldn't be flying home right now
and BTW we are now feeling sorry for Italian Defenders who have cheated ands pulled
every dirty trick in the book & worse for the last 30 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez on 09:22 - Jun 25 with 1399 viewsClive_Anderson

Uruguay have always had mental players. Who remembers them in 1986?

Despite the fact that he's completely mad I don't mind Suarez. You've got to have your villains in the World Cup and at least he's doing something completely bananas other than the run-of-the-mill trick of pretending to be hurt to get someone sent off (which seems to be completely accepted these days).

Hopefully they'll be no conclusive TV proof and he'll get away with it.
Suarez on 09:33 - Jun 25 with 1376 viewsDiscodroid

agree with my two friends above...

my only concern is that its taking the heat away from that shower that couldnt win a game against 3 average sides the day after we fly home.

im for lighting up the sky with tracer fire, before filling the monet like vanilla sky with white hot lead just as the cu nts cross the white cliffs of dover.

any survivors would be torpedoed and set on fire with burning oil, their screams as tender as my alcoholics mothers coarse lullaby in my ear.....whats that mother???.....you want me to kill dan walker??.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 9:35]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Suarez on 09:39 - Jun 25 with 1368 viewsenfieldargh

as I understand it Chialine had a chip on his shoulder.

Meanwhile Sepp blater refuses to introduce dental technology

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Suarez on 09:41 - Jun 25 with 1356 viewsClive_Anderson

"my only concern is that its taking the heat away from that shower that couldnt win a game against 3 average sides the day after we fly home. "

The most worrying thing is that it wasn't even that surprising. England are gradually turning into a larger version of Scotland at football. A few big clubs pick all the best talent and make supplement them with foreign players whilst the other teams just make up the numbers.

It's no wonder that Gerrard doesn't look as good at the World Cup since he's used to playing alongside world class players against teams that have had all the promising talent removed from them years before.

I remember laughing at Scotland when they couldn't beat Costa Rica in 1990, these days Scotland don't qualify and England can't beat Costa Rica.
Suarez on 09:54 - Jun 25 with 1332 viewsTheBlob

All that psychotherapy achieves is that you're still a nutter but now you know why you're doing it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suarez on 09:58 - Jun 25 with 1323 viewsQPR_John

Suarez on 09:20 - Jun 25 by paulparker

yep took a very long hard look at myself & Your right its immoral,disgusting, he has ruined the World Cup, he has ruined nearly 150 odd years of Professional Football
every school kid is now going to copy this in the playground today, oh no will someone think of the kids (copyright DiscoDroid)
so if he had headbutted him would you be on here being outraged & demanding swift justice ?? or if he had committed a rake down the back of the legs or a 2 footed tackle
No you wouldn't , he took a bite but it wasn't mike Tyson esq
sorry im not going to get brainwashed into being shocked at horror
what he did was out of order and is probably up their with the above
but I tell you what if half of the England team had his passion, will to win , desire and yes gamesmanship then we wouldn't be flying home right now
and BTW we are now feeling sorry for Italian Defenders who have cheated ands pulled
every dirty trick in the book & worse for the last 30 years

"so if he had headbutted him would you be on here being outraged & demanding swift justice ?? or if he had committed a rake down the back of the legs or a 2 footed tackle "

If any of the above occurred either a red card from the referee or, if missed by the ref and spotted later retrospective action. Chances are a three game ban so is that what you expect for Suarez as you seem to be equating biting with the above. Or maybe biting is not as bad so only a two game ban.
Suarez on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 1304 viewsDiscodroid

Suarez on 09:41 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

"my only concern is that its taking the heat away from that shower that couldnt win a game against 3 average sides the day after we fly home. "

The most worrying thing is that it wasn't even that surprising. England are gradually turning into a larger version of Scotland at football. A few big clubs pick all the best talent and make supplement them with foreign players whilst the other teams just make up the numbers.

It's no wonder that Gerrard doesn't look as good at the World Cup since he's used to playing alongside world class players against teams that have had all the promising talent removed from them years before.

I remember laughing at Scotland when they couldn't beat Costa Rica in 1990, these days Scotland don't qualify and England can't beat Costa Rica.

agree with everything you say there clive.

while watching the england game i thought to myself around the 72nd minute.."this is what it must be like to suffer from locked in syndrome"

the plane for switzerland is booked 2018.

Suarez on 10:09 - Jun 25 with 1303 viewsClive_Anderson

Suarez on 10:02 - Jun 25 by Discodroid

agree with everything you say there clive.

while watching the england game i thought to myself around the 72nd minute.."this is what it must be like to suffer from locked in syndrome"

the plane for switzerland is booked 2018.

Farking hell you actually watching the England game. Fair play, a better man than me. What was it like? I've not even watched one minute.

Did Sturridge do that ridiculous dance when they won a throw in or when the offside trap was deployed correctly?
Suarez on 10:16 - Jun 25 with 1298 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 09:58 - Jun 25 by QPR_John

"so if he had headbutted him would you be on here being outraged & demanding swift justice ?? or if he had committed a rake down the back of the legs or a 2 footed tackle "

If any of the above occurred either a red card from the referee or, if missed by the ref and spotted later retrospective action. Chances are a three game ban so is that what you expect for Suarez as you seem to be equating biting with the above. Or maybe biting is not as bad so only a two game ban.

its a sending off so a 3 game ban,
like I said all this 2 year ban nonsense and shock outrage is well OTT
what muller done for Germany is far worse when he play acted against Portugal
the Italian guy will play again, he isn't dead,
I bet old Woy can't believe his luck that this happened and buried another s*it display

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Suarez on 10:21 - Jun 25 with 1295 viewswillis1980

cant stand the man, anything good he does is completely negated by his actions. hes a cheat and revels in it and doesnt think theres anything wrong with it. I wish his VISA was revoked on the grounds that he is clearly not a fit human being.
Suarez on 10:23 - Jun 25 with 1291 viewsTheBlob

Suarez on 10:16 - Jun 25 by paulparker

its a sending off so a 3 game ban,
like I said all this 2 year ban nonsense and shock outrage is well OTT
what muller done for Germany is far worse when he play acted against Portugal
the Italian guy will play again, he isn't dead,
I bet old Woy can't believe his luck that this happened and buried another s*it display

Somehow I don't think "play acting" can give you Tetanus or Hepatitis.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suarez on 10:24 - Jun 25 with 1278 viewsDiscodroid

Suarez on 10:09 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

Farking hell you actually watching the England game. Fair play, a better man than me. What was it like? I've not even watched one minute.

Did Sturridge do that ridiculous dance when they won a throw in or when the offside trap was deployed correctly?

it was either that clive , or work!!!

just orderd the' art of self deliverance' by the hemlock society , to make sure i never watch england again

Suarez on 10:30 - Jun 25 with 1274 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 09:41 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

24 yrs have gone by since then, in 1990 you still had the 3 foreign players per side ruling. since the rule was abolished europes top leagues have done their best to harness and improve international footballing talent. if you look at who is going home and some of the results in this world cup you realise how level the playing field has become since 1990.

I think Roys mistake yesterday was to treat the game as a friendly, he shouldve played the same side from the previous 2 matches and shown that that side could beat a costa rican side that beat the 2 sides that england narrowly lost to previously.
Suarez on 10:40 - Jun 25 with 1252 viewsJigsore

I know some of you seem to think going against the grain gives your opinion legitimacy but it doesn't. He's a c*nt of a man with a very well documented past of misdemeanours.

Last time he got something like a 10 game ban so this time they should double it to 20 and if Liverpool had any balls they'd fine him a small fortune

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Suarez on 10:44 - Jun 25 with 1235 viewsClive_Anderson

Suarez on 10:30 - Jun 25 by willis1980

24 yrs have gone by since then, in 1990 you still had the 3 foreign players per side ruling. since the rule was abolished europes top leagues have done their best to harness and improve international footballing talent. if you look at who is going home and some of the results in this world cup you realise how level the playing field has become since 1990.

I think Roys mistake yesterday was to treat the game as a friendly, he shouldve played the same side from the previous 2 matches and shown that that side could beat a costa rican side that beat the 2 sides that england narrowly lost to previously.

Just had a butchers at the stats and the Premier League has 62% foreign players compared with 37%, 49% and 47% for the Spanish, German and Italian leagues. Also you don't get many top English players playing abroad compared to the those other countries.

Our young players don't get enough competitive games at the top level clearly. Also I'd say that even the best English players don't need to learn certain skills such as ball retention, creating space, positional discipline and movement off the ball because they can be supplemented with foreign players to make up for their deficiencies. English players are good at certain things, such as driving forward, shooting and crossing etc. But they need good technical foreign players around them to help create the space for those skills to shine.

Gerrard looks good at Liverpool because other players do the necessary but boring work of getting and keeping the ball patiently that let's him make his runs/shots/hollywood passes effectively.

It is embarrassing watching England trying to play the ball around compared with even the weak South American sides.
Suarez on 10:48 - Jun 25 with 1222 viewsDiscodroid

perhaps as punishment , the bbc can petition fifa , to have the uruaguay game against ghana in the world cup 2010 , with suarezs fine handywork, declared null and void and an african nation declared world champions .

as its the only way their shit teams will ever win a world cup.

Suarez on 10:52 - Jun 25 with 1218 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 10:44 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

Just had a butchers at the stats and the Premier League has 62% foreign players compared with 37%, 49% and 47% for the Spanish, German and Italian leagues. Also you don't get many top English players playing abroad compared to the those other countries.

Our young players don't get enough competitive games at the top level clearly. Also I'd say that even the best English players don't need to learn certain skills such as ball retention, creating space, positional discipline and movement off the ball because they can be supplemented with foreign players to make up for their deficiencies. English players are good at certain things, such as driving forward, shooting and crossing etc. But they need good technical foreign players around them to help create the space for those skills to shine.

Gerrard looks good at Liverpool because other players do the necessary but boring work of getting and keeping the ball patiently that let's him make his runs/shots/hollywood passes effectively.

It is embarrassing watching England trying to play the ball around compared with even the weak South American sides.

far too many foreign across all leagues, but in england in particular managers on a short shelf life prefer to get cost effective player from the french league rather than blood their youngsters.

Personally i prefer the english style of football, all this foot on ball and look around for 2 mins bores me to tears. Against italy and uruguay we couldve won if the finishing was better, it was defensive errors that cost us the points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024