Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 18:43 - Jun 24 with 11716 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just tried to bite Chiellini! This bloke is conplete scum!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Suarez on 10:55 - Jun 25 with 1464 viewsQPR_John

Suarez on 10:16 - Jun 25 by paulparker

its a sending off so a 3 game ban,
like I said all this 2 year ban nonsense and shock outrage is well OTT
what muller done for Germany is far worse when he play acted against Portugal
the Italian guy will play again, he isn't dead,
I bet old Woy can't believe his luck that this happened and buried another s*it display

Well that makes it clear. Every season we have had some kind of edict from FIFA. One year it is to clamp down on shirt pulling in the area, next year it is diving. Cannot wait for the headlines when FIFA say enough is enough we really must clamp down on biting. TV pundits saying X felt he was being blocked so had every right to bite the opponent. Can you be sent of for a bite or only if it stops a goal scoring opportunity
Suarez on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 1458 viewsClive_Anderson

Suarez on 10:52 - Jun 25 by willis1980

far too many foreign across all leagues, but in england in particular managers on a short shelf life prefer to get cost effective player from the french league rather than blood their youngsters.

Personally i prefer the english style of football, all this foot on ball and look around for 2 mins bores me to tears. Against italy and uruguay we couldve won if the finishing was better, it was defensive errors that cost us the points.

I agree that playing the ball around for ages patiently waiting for an opening can be boring. But England are too far the other way, always looking for a big pass or go for a dribble immediately when it's not really on, which tends to break down time and time again.

Watching England running giving the ball away for 90 minutes is far more boring than even the most negative passing sides.
Suarez on 11:05 - Jun 25 with 1447 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 10:56 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

I agree that playing the ball around for ages patiently waiting for an opening can be boring. But England are too far the other way, always looking for a big pass or go for a dribble immediately when it's not really on, which tends to break down time and time again.

Watching England running giving the ball away for 90 minutes is far more boring than even the most negative passing sides.

did you find the england v italy game boring?
Suarez on 11:11 - Jun 25 with 1440 viewsWestminsteRs

Suarez on 23:08 - Jun 24 by QPRMUSO

Dion Dublin said he should be getting a half season ban, I agree with him. He at least wouldn't play against us for one of the games.

There I was just wondering what Dion Dublin thought about it all. Question answered.
Suarez on 11:14 - Jun 25 with 1432 viewsClive_Anderson

Suarez on 11:05 - Jun 25 by willis1980

did you find the england v italy game boring?

No that was pretty good. But what about all the other matches in the last 3-4 tournaments?
Suarez on 11:28 - Jun 25 with 1436 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 11:14 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

No that was pretty good. But what about all the other matches in the last 3-4 tournaments?

euro 2012 on the whole was very dull, but the sweden v england game wasnt boring

euro 2004 was really good entertainment wise from an england point of view

WC 2010 awful full stop.

WC 2006 wasnt great either until we met portugal.
Suarez on 11:33 - Jun 25 with 1424 viewsClive_Anderson

Suarez on 11:28 - Jun 25 by willis1980

euro 2012 on the whole was very dull, but the sweden v england game wasnt boring

WC 2010 awful full stop.

A few decent games in there I suppose.

I dunno I watched Columbia last night and wondered when the last time England played anywhere near as well as that in a major tournament.
Suarez on 11:41 - Jun 25 with 1415 viewsTheBlob

More than 160 punters bet on Suarez to bite someone during the tournament - odds of 175/1.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez on 11:49 - Jun 25 with 1399 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 11:33 - Jun 25 by Clive_Anderson

A few decent games in there I suppose.

I dunno I watched Columbia last night and wondered when the last time England played anywhere near as well as that in a major tournament.

i tend to agree, but then theres always the "grass is always greener" argument. it always seems pretty popular to bag england performances

how many people do you know that only ever watch football when the euros or world cups that come out of the woodwork and give their expert opinion about how rubbish england are.

barring the costa rica game i think we played better in this wc than we have done for a while and theres glimpses of something positive there, would people have been happier with performances like we had during wc2010?
Suarez on 11:50 - Jun 25 with 1399 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's a dreadful thing to do. So why can't I get worked up about it?

Maybe it's because I don't want to come down from a great World Cup buzz. Or maybe it's because bad things happen and that's what punishment is for. Then again, maybe it's because I watched it in the company of my friends' well-adjusted and well-behaved boys who called him a racist thug and minutes later were back kicking ball on the street.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Suarez on 11:50 - Jun 25 with 1398 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 11:28 - Jun 25 by willis1980

WC 2010 awful full stop.

Willis I know what your saying
but we are light years away from teams such as Ghana & Columbia, that's frightening
we cant pass, nor defend, our movement is static at best, we don't take on players
we lack creativity , set pieces for & against are dire
we haven't beaten a major country in a tournament since Argentina 2002
its time to stop with the excuses , time to stop with it will be ok in 2 years time, 4 years time etc
get someone like Hoddle back Pronto

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Suarez on 11:57 - Jun 25 with 1382 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 11:50 - Jun 25 by paulparker

Willis I know what your saying
but we are light years away from teams such as Ghana & Columbia, that's frightening
we cant pass, nor defend, our movement is static at best, we don't take on players
we lack creativity , set pieces for & against are dire
we haven't beaten a major country in a tournament since Argentina 2002
its time to stop with the excuses , time to stop with it will be ok in 2 years time, 4 years time etc
get someone like Hoddle back Pronto

tend to agree with you, the likes of el tel and hoddle shouldve stayed on a lot longer.

hoddle is a prime example of the media cocking it up for england, they tried it with el tels side before euro 96 (how did they think the dentist chair expose was going to help the national sides chances???)

id like to see hoddle manage england again, but ive heard that he can be a difficult character too as hes always convinced hes still better than those hes coaching. whether this is true or not im not sure
Suarez on 12:01 - Jun 25 with 1377 viewssaxbend

Suarez on 11:41 - Jun 25 by TheBlob

More than 160 punters bet on Suarez to bite someone during the tournament - odds of 175/1.

Oh so it was a spotfixing loophole.That explains it.
Suarez on 12:10 - Jun 25 with 1365 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 11:57 - Jun 25 by willis1980

tend to agree with you, the likes of el tel and hoddle shouldve stayed on a lot longer.

hoddle is a prime example of the media cocking it up for england, they tried it with el tels side before euro 96 (how did they think the dentist chair expose was going to help the national sides chances???)

id like to see hoddle manage england again, but ive heard that he can be a difficult character too as hes always convinced hes still better than those hes coaching. whether this is true or not im not sure

all the best managers are difficult or have ego's take Moanrinio

again agree with you re the press the way they went at El Tel, Hoddle &Robson was embarrassing, imagine hoddle or Venables in charge of the Golden Generation

if Roy were a johnny foreigner he would be packing his bags not being given another 2 years,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Suarez on 12:12 - Jun 25 with 1362 viewsTheBlob

Suarez on 12:01 - Jun 25 by saxbend

Oh so it was a spotfixing loophole.That explains it.

Getting a bit twitchy now about that bet I put on for Ratboy leaving Liverpool.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suarez on 12:29 - Jun 25 with 1333 viewsPigbag

Suarez on 09:20 - Jun 25 by paulparker

yep took a very long hard look at myself & Your right its immoral,disgusting, he has ruined the World Cup, he has ruined nearly 150 odd years of Professional Football
every school kid is now going to copy this in the playground today, oh no will someone think of the kids (copyright DiscoDroid)
so if he had headbutted him would you be on here being outraged & demanding swift justice ?? or if he had committed a rake down the back of the legs or a 2 footed tackle
No you wouldn't , he took a bite but it wasn't mike Tyson esq
sorry im not going to get brainwashed into being shocked at horror
what he did was out of order and is probably up their with the above
but I tell you what if half of the England team had his passion, will to win , desire and yes gamesmanship then we wouldn't be flying home right now
and BTW we are now feeling sorry for Italian Defenders who have cheated ands pulled
every dirty trick in the book & worse for the last 30 years

Mate, everything you've contributed to this thread has been pure nonesense and immature. You're prize A muppet.
Suarez on 12:35 - Jun 25 with 1315 viewsDiscodroid

Suarez on 12:12 - Jun 25 by TheBlob

Getting a bit twitchy now about that bet I put on for Ratboy leaving Liverpool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2668987/Luis-Suarez-tried-

i seem to remember playing this as a basin haircuted boy in the late seventies.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Suarez on 12:35 - Jun 25 with 1318 viewsQPR_John

Suarez on 11:57 - Jun 25 by willis1980

" as hes always convinced hes still better than those hes coaching."

Probably is most of the time.
Suarez on 12:42 - Jun 25 with 1294 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 12:29 - Jun 25 by Pigbag

Mate, everything you've contributed to this thread has been pure nonesense and immature. You're prize A muppet.

first up im not your mate and never will be c untchops

second its a message bored with opinions so as my good friend DiscoDroid would say
lets here your amazing contribution to this debate, I cant wait to here your dazzling repertoire,

Suarez on 12:43 - Jun 25 with 1289 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 12:35 - Jun 25 by QPR_John

" as hes always convinced hes still better than those hes coaching."

Probably is most of the time.

we agree on something there John

Hod could still do the Pirlo Role if push came to shove

Suarez on 13:07 - Jun 25 with 1252 viewsDiscodroid

Suarez on 12:42 - Jun 25 by paulparker

first up im not your mate and never will be c untchops

second its a message bored with opinions so as my good friend DiscoDroid would say
lets here your amazing contribution to this debate, I cant wait to here your dazzling repertoire,

welcome to my world mate!!!

have you told peejay this has "nothing to do with qpr".

i still need to ask 'onlyherefortheniko' if she can still get her arm round our prince regents waist.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Suarez on 14:24 - Jun 25 with 1197 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 13:07 - Jun 25 by Discodroid

welcome to my world mate!!!

have you told peejay this has "nothing to do with qpr".

i still need to ask 'onlyherefortheniko' if she can still get her arm round our prince regents waist.

Ha ha ha

I thought Pigbag was the Mrs at 1st checking up to see if I was doing any work "immature" at least pigbag got something right

maybe we could take a leaf out of Peejays book and start a debate to see if Charlie Austin enjoys water-skiing or Wind Surfing on his summer holidays

or if Richard dunne wears flip flops or espadrilles whilst walking the fair streets of Dublin

Opinions eh who have them

Suarez on 14:24 - Jun 25 with 1195 viewsDiscodroid

Suarez on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 1184 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Suarez on 14:24 - Jun 25 by Discodroid

"We're gonna need a bigger ban!"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Suarez on 14:33 - Jun 25 with 1171 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 14:29 - Jun 25 by BrianMcCarthy

"We're gonna need a bigger ban!"

TBF Brian that deserves only a 1 game ban
the game has gone soft, I mean Roy Schneider has been getting away with murder the last 30 years

I better go I can feel a reply coming from Pigbag

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024